The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet"
Sorry, bacon, I think I've found a worse Fox News show.

Where I work, we have TVs on in front of us tuned to all the local network affiliates. I know that Fox News puts its heart and soul into its "Fox and Friends" show on FNC.

What's left over, Fox News puts into "The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet." It's syndicated to Fox network stations. It's very possible you're not even familiar with it.

Well, I hesitated to post this because it's almost not even worth the bytes I'm using up to give any attention to this show. But even while watching with the sound off and the captions on, I can see how lame this show is.

Mike Jerrick has a worse haircut than Pat Sajak; maybe John "Breck Girl" Edwards can locate a better barber for him. If you Google her images, Juliet Huddy is shown as rather modest, but lately she's been showing off her oobies (which are so not real) more than Danielle on TAR. I reckon that skill is on her resume somewhere.

The show is a jumbled mess. From the casting of Jerrick and Huddy, you'd think Fox was going for a clone of Regis and Kelly. I wish they would, because instead Fox tries to make this into a Oprah/Montel-esque, hard-hitting issues show with a little fun thrown in for good measure. It just. doesn't. work.

If this show doesn't know where it's going, and it doesn't, it'll probably end up . . . cancelled.

And now, kindly forget I posted this, okay? Thanks.

You've been warned, so don't complain.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Morning Talk Shows susang 07-23-07 1
 RE: The Morning Show with Mike and ... foonermints 07-25-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-23-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Morning Talk Shows"
I've seen Regis and Kelly only twice, as I'm not a Kelly fan.

So many morning talk shows have not worked out or lasted: Jane Pauley, John Walsh, Iyanla VanZant, etc.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Katie Couric on "Today." She was a better fit, and interviewer, than Meredith Vieira. MV is boring, IMO.

Thanks for the critique of Mike & Juliet. Now I know I can skip it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet"
»And now, kindly forget I posted this, okay? Thanks.«

I wish I had. Lordy, what a wreck.

foonermints ← not listening to good advice from those who have previously suffered.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •