URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 710
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet"

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 07-21-07 at 07:35 PM
Sorry, bacon, I think I've found a worse Fox News show.

Where I work, we have TVs on in front of us tuned to all the local network affiliates. I know that Fox News puts its heart and soul into its "Fox and Friends" show on FNC.

What's left over, Fox News puts into "The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet." It's syndicated to Fox network stations. It's very possible you're not even familiar with it.

Well, I hesitated to post this because it's almost not even worth the bytes I'm using up to give any attention to this show. But even while watching with the sound off and the captions on, I can see how lame this show is.

Mike Jerrick has a worse haircut than Pat Sajak; maybe John "Breck Girl" Edwards can locate a better barber for him. If you Google her images, Juliet Huddy is shown as rather modest, but lately she's been showing off her oobies (which are so not real) more than Danielle on TAR. I reckon that skill is on her resume somewhere.

The show is a jumbled mess. From the casting of Jerrick and Huddy, you'd think Fox was going for a clone of Regis and Kelly. I wish they would, because instead Fox tries to make this into a Oprah/Montel-esque, hard-hitting issues show with a little fun thrown in for good measure. It just. doesn't. work.

If this show doesn't know where it's going, and it doesn't, it'll probably end up . . . cancelled.

And now, kindly forget I posted this, okay? Thanks.

You've been warned, so don't complain.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Morning Talk Shows"
Posted by susang on 07-23-07 at 12:12 PM
I've seen Regis and Kelly only twice, as I'm not a Kelly fan.

So many morning talk shows have not worked out or lasted: Jane Pauley, John Walsh, Iyanla VanZant, etc.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Katie Couric on "Today." She was a better fit, and interviewer, than Meredith Vieira. MV is boring, IMO.

Thanks for the critique of Mike & Juliet. Now I know I can skip it.

"RE: The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet"
Posted by foonermints on 07-25-07 at 10:39 AM
»And now, kindly forget I posted this, okay? Thanks.«

I wish I had. Lordy, what a wreck.

foonermints ← not listening to good advice from those who have previously suffered.