The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ugly Betty"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ugly Betty"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-06 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

I wasn't sure how I felt about the title of this show but after seeing it - all I can say is "The Ugly Duckling."

I loved the show. The girl playing Betty is great and I love her family.

I truly hope that the way the employees behave in this show doesn't really protray what corporate America is really like. I'd have to be pokin' somebody in the eye for being such a smart a$$.

And last but not least - Guadalejara!

ETF grammar

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ugly Betty Lasann 09-29-06 1
 RE: Ugly Betty CattyChat 09-30-06 2
 Loved it brvnkrz 10-01-06 3
 RE: Ugly Betty flipxcyd 10-01-06 4
 RE: Ugly Betty buckeyegirl 10-06-06 5
   RE: Ugly Betty sharnina 10-06-06 6
 RE: Ugly Betty BlueLies 10-06-06 7
 America Ferrera Stormy Valley 10-07-06 8
   RE: America Ferrera flipxcyd 10-07-06 9
 RE: Ugly Betty CouchTater 10-08-06 10
   RE: Ugly Betty brvnkrz 10-08-06 11
 RE: Ugly Betty sharnina 10-13-06 12
 RE: Ugly Betty (Bebot) flipxcyd 01-07-07 13
 RE: Ugly Betty Pretty_Kitty 01-12-07 14
   RE: Ugly Betty Bebo 01-12-07 15
       RE: Ugly Betty MKitty 02-15-07 29
 RE: Ugly Betty CTgirl 01-17-07 16
   RE: Ugly Betty StarryLuna 01-19-07 17
 RE: Ugly Betty StarryLuna 01-19-07 18
   RE: Ugly Betty SilverStar 01-19-07 19
   RE: Ugly Betty Bebo 01-19-07 20
   RE: Ugly Betty CTgirl 01-19-07 21
       RE: Ugly Betty Jadens Mommy 01-22-07 22
           RE: Ugly Betty Jadens Mommy 01-22-07 23
               RE: Ugly Betty sharnina 01-22-07 24
                   RE: Ugly Betty Jadens Mommy 01-23-07 25
                       RE: Ugly Betty Bebo 01-23-07 26
                           RE: Ugly Betty CTgirl 01-24-07 27
 RE: Ugly Betty CTgirl 02-05-07 28
   RE: Ugly Betty KwietOne 02-15-07 30
       RE: Ugly Betty Jadens Mommy 02-16-07 31
 RE: Ugly Betty SilverStar 02-16-07 32
   RE: Ugly Betty Jadens Mommy 02-17-07 33
   RE: Ugly Betty CTgirl 02-18-07 34
   RE: Ugly Betty Bebo 02-18-07 35
       RE: Ugly Betty SilverStar 02-19-07 36
   RE: Ugly Betty brvnkrz 02-24-07 37
 Season Finale SilverStar 05-18-07 38
   RE: Season Finale flipxcyd 05-18-07 39
       RE: Season Finale SilverStar 05-18-07 40
           RE: Season Finale StarryLuna 05-20-07 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I can't wait to watch my recording tonight!

I've been Nutz'd

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I recorded it and watched it today and I really enjoyed it. When I heard Salma Hayek was involved (Exec producer or something?) I was intrigued, because I think Salma is great.

I'll keep tuning in, since it's a nice refreshing change from the other shows I watch.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Loved it"
I loved this show. I had been looking forward to this show ever since I saw "Betty" and Salma on Oprah. My only fear is that because it is up against Survivor, it may not make it.
I'm glad to see Eric Mabius back on a series. I missed him when he left The L Word. And Gina Gershon's over the top character, Fabia, cracks me up. Gina is so much hotter than her character but I know they are trying to make her over the top. Vanessa Williams sure does know how to play a bitch. And I love how they have worked Salma into the show as well.
I'll continue watching as long as it lasts. I just hope it doesn't get killed because of it's time slot. Thank goodness for Tivo.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-01-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ugly Betty"
If the SOAP network didn't rerun this show, I wouldn't be watching it! I read all the hype, and the hype is real. This is some funny sh**!

An arkiegrl siggie

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ugly Betty"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-06 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

This is my favorite new show. I normally tape it and watch Survivor, but the way Survivor has been boring me lately it may soon be the other way around, and I never thought I'd see the day where I'd watch another show in Survivor's timeslot.
I was so happy to see this show in the top 20! I love everything about it...

A scary ARnutz..bouncy by IceCat

10-06-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ugly Betty"
After only 2 shows, Betty is one of the most Beautiful people on TV. I love this show, too. Beautiful Betty has a nice ring to it, dontcha think?

The little nephew is a riot. And the cat fight ending with the girls not being able to untangle their jewelry from each others' hair - HILARIOUS!

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-06-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ugly Betty"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-06 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

Loved, loved, loved it. Loooooooooooooooooove it! Love this show. Love it, love it, love it.

The bunny hostage situation was hysterical. Could never get away with that in real life, but it's fun the way they did it.

The thing is, all she needs is a makeover, but not like next week's makeover.

If the show faces too tough of a timeslot, I'm sure they move her. They always move things around anyway.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Stormy Valley 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-07-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Valley Click to send private message to Stormy%20Valley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "America Ferrera "
Posting this in case some of you do not know who America Ferrera is, I have been a fan of hers for a while now. America is a lovely girl and a great actress. I am personally looking forward to seeing more work from this charming young woman.

Most Recent Role: Betty Suarez on Ugly Betty
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
Birthday: 4-18-1984
Birth Name: America Georgina Ferrera

America began acting at the young age of eight. She was acting in school plays and at the local theater. In 2002 she was in her debut film Real Women Have Curves. She recently appeared in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

In 2006, she landed the role of Betty Suarez on Ugly Betty. The show is an adaptation of the Colombian hit telenovela Betty La Fea. While Ferrera is generally regarded as physically attractive, she portrays a girl that her peers regard as unattractive, thus the series title.

Film Credits:

Real Women Have Curves (2002) Ana Garcia
How the Garcia Girls Spent Their Summer (2005)
Lords of Dogtown (2005) ~ Thunder Monkey
Steel City (2005) ~ Amy Barnes
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) ~ Carmen
Boy Immigrant(2007 - post-production) ~ Marta
Hacia La Oscuridad(2007 - post-production) ~ Luiza

"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible," - Jamie Raskin 3-01-06

10-07-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: America Ferrera "
That's where I saw her! That Traveling Pants movie...although seriously...I didn't watch the movie.

An arkiegrl siggie

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I really like this show. It's so different and refreshing from the usual fair on TV. I especially love how over the top and cartoonish most of the characters are. Most of the "good" characters are normal, but the "villains" are outrageous like an Austin Powers movie. I really love the younger brother.

I'm naming my new Scion xB "Ugly Betty"

Tribey Rocks!

10-08-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ugly Betty"
It's funny that you mentioned Austin Powers. I said the same thing to my GF the first night that we watched. When they were sitting in the boardroom and Gina Gershon's character was there. I said "this totally reminds me of Austin Powers for some reason"

10-13-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Yayyy!!! Beautiful Betty saves the day again!! I still love this show.

01-07-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ugly Betty (Bebot)"
Pinoy Pride!!! Haven't heard it for awhile, then I heard it on the last Ugly Betty episode. The Filipina Mom is typical; I miss my Mom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Ong5oLQSw

Are you on the list?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-12-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Why oh WHY is Betty up against Earl and the Office?! I LOVE this show I watched the entire marathon on New Years eve and now Im hooked

but how I do choose between Earl, Joy and Randy, Pam Jim and Dwight or Betty & company?

stupid tv schedulers!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ugly Betty"
This is how we do it in the Bebo household:

8-9: Watch Ugly Betty, DVR NBC
9-10: Watch The Office, while DVR-ing Grey's, Scrubs, and 30 Rock (our DVR lets us record two stations at once). Watch Scrubs and 30 Rock after The Office. Rewind as needed during all three to savor the good parts.
10-11: DVR Men In Trees and start watching once we've watched 30 Rock.

Save Earl and Grey's for Friday nights when nothing is on.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ugly Betty"
LOL..I do almost the same thing. Watch Ugly Betty, then watch Grey's Anatomy while DVR-ing Scrubs and 30 Rock. Watch Scrubs and 30 rock after Grey's Anatomy. It is definately my favourite television night...

30-Rock is probably my favourite new show, along with Ugly Betty, so I don't want to miss either of them (and can't miss Grey's....)

I hate TV on Saturday night (and I am often out at a movie) so maybe I should save some of my kick-butt Thursday night lineup for sucky Saturday night if I happen to be home!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-07, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ugly Betty"
This is my new favorite show! I first watched it because it got good reviews and it was on before Grey's Anatomy, but each week it grows on me more and more -- I like it better than GA this year. You have to love a show that in the first five minutes compares Betty to Rhoda, has Salma Haydek saying "Penelope Cruz wants to play me in the movie" and has Becki Newton doubling as an Ugly Betty-type character. Now the dilemma, which do I tape when Survivor starts again?!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-19-07, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Now the dilemma, which do I tape when Survivor starts again?!

That will be the dilemma in our house too. I know we'll wind up TiVoing Betty and watch Survivor and CSI, and save Betty for Fridays, because that's what we did in the fall, but it makes me sad, because I've enjoyed getting my Betty fix on Thursdays the last few weeks.

Luna's Eclipses

01-19-07, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ugly Betty"
My husband is a damn psychic. Like, two months ago, he said "I bet that woman in bandages is really Daniel's brother and he's having a sex change." I was like "Are you high? That's insane."

Oops.

Luna's Eclipses

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ugly Betty"
LOL Luna. I totally did not see that one coming. I was like "WTF??" I wonder why he/she's plotting against Daniel.

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!

01-19-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Nice call. Even after reading an interview with Rebecca Romijn that promised a jaw-dropping twist, I wasn't ready for that. It's fun to be surprised once in awhile.

01-19-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I too was totally surprised and didn't see that coming! I think my jaw probably did drop open! This is why I love this show -- it's so far over the top. Soap opera with comedy!

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Aww, Man! I totally missed that episode!!!

01-22-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Betty and Daniel have such a wonderful relationship going on...I wonder if sometime in the future they "accidentally" share a kiss...

01-22-07, 07:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I truly hope not. That would completely ruin the whole show for me. They are great together as friends, and that should be all.

I hope she dumps the current boyfriend and that Henry completely sweeps her off her feet. Henry is the MAN!

01-23-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I don't really want them to kiss either but they were being so cozy together especially when they were talking on the bridge. I wonder if the writers may go that way but then Betty and Daniel will realize it's a stupid idea and not go any further. That's what I meant by accidental kiss.

01-23-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I've read that they will definitely NOT be pairing up Betty and Daniel, since the telenovela on which this show is based jumped the shark big time when it paired the two.

01-24-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Ugly Betty"
There was an article in my newspaper that said Henry (sorry I don't know his real name) is saying he will be in every episode for the rest of the season and will be around next year too. ABC is not confirming that (yet?).

02-05-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I have to bump this TV show to the top because last week’s show was another classic! The sibling rivalry story line between Betty and Hilda (and Daniel and Alex) were great and well-acted, but the other characters stole the show! Whilimina was hysterical with her “seeing eye gay,” and walking around blind. Marc, Amanda and Justin(Jason) were even funnier. And then there was the Katherine McPhee product placement! I can’t say enough how much I enjoy this show. Any Survivor fans should tape this show to enjoy it later. The dialog is incredibly witty.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Ugly Betty"
My Tivo box is the most busiest Thursday nights! I have to sacrifice everything on NBC from 8-10pm. Because my local tv station airs CBS programming one-hour early, I get Survivor at 7pm, CSI at 8pm, etc.

8:00pm: CSI & Ugly Betty. Watch UB and view CSI Friday or Saturday.

9:00pm: OC and Grey's. Watch Grey's and view OC on Friday or Saturday.

10:00pm: ER & Men in Trees. Watch Men in Trees and view ER later.

In other words, ABC programming is my must list for the night. Everything else is secondary!

After OC is cancelled, I'll start watching Scrubs & 30 Rock.

Got Tribe?
Careful of the quiet ones!

02-16-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Yay! She told (what's his face) that she likes him. He must like her back cuz they were about to kiss when his girlfriend popped up.

02-16-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Last nights episode was awesome. I was LOL'ing throughout the whole thing. So many funny lines.

-Put out a GayPB
-Betty trying to do Cristina's voice. Crikey! *snort*
-Justin: "I'm still waiting for my new Fergie cd. Don't phunk with my heart, mom."
-Betty: "I, uh, lost a contact..... not mine."
-"What about the mole people?" "Oh they're nice. Just misunderstood."
"Ferris Buehler Parker" *snort*
-Justin doing Hairspray on the subway.

I love this show. Betty and Henry are so cute! I hope they get together soon. I always hated Walter.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

02-17-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ugly Betty"
I think we're supposed to hate Walter. He had a couple of charming moments, tho.

02-18-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Ugly Betty"
"And her husband Ferris Bueller Parker" was the best, but there were so many!

"I'm not one of your flying monkeys!" (This is not the first time Whilimina has been compared to the Wicked Witch of the West!)

"Grow a set, Bambi"

"Taffeta? Taffe-don't"

Thanks to Tribe for my siggie.

02-18-07, 11:10 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Just watched the show online today. It was so good! Still snorting over Ferris Bueller Parker and the Gay PB. Interesting twist to have the jerk who was mean to Alexis played by Rebecca Romijn's real-life love Jerry O'Connell.

Absolutely roared when Becks was on the other end of all of those apology calls.

And please tell me I was not the only person completely unsurprised at who killed Fay.

02-19-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Ah! I didn't even put together that Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca are dating. That's funny.

02-24-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ugly Betty"
Crap, I need to catch up on the DVR. Betty is still my favorite show on tv right now. I could watch each episode over and over and over again.. I can't wait to catch up.

One nation, under Romber

05-18-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
38. "Season Finale"
Man, what a freakin' downer that was! Isn't this show supposed to be a comedy? I know they have drama in it, but for the most part it is fun, campy drama.

Justin's dad getting murdered, right when he and Hilda had finally gotten engaged? Ugh! I was bawling my eyes out.

Daniel and Alexis in a car wreck on the way to rehab. Does anyone know if Rebecca Romjin is supposed to return next season?

Charlie is "pregnant" and Henry is flying to Arizona (?) to live with her?? (I have my doubts that she is actually pregnant. I think she just lied to get Henry to be with her.)

As much as I hated the ending, I did love the first part of the show. All of those scenes with Betty and the dental assistant were adorable! "I want to get my teeth cleaned for our first date." "Oh! We should give you new pink rubber bands!" LOL. So cute. I was so happy when Betty and Henry finally got together... only to have it ripped away! *sobs*

Amanda is Faye's daugher. Meh. I don't really care.

Loved when Mark was working for Fabia. LOL.

05-18-07, 03:43 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Season Finale"
Liked the scene where Wili was reminiscing to the tune of, "The Way We Were", when she traded Marc for the wedding date, and the scene between Marc & Wili getting back together. After Marc hugged Wili, her saying, "you just did not hug me". Awwww...

But I have to agree...what's up with all these sad, emotional cliffhangers for a comedy?

Santos murdered? Since his show, Drive, was cancelled, maybe he didn't die? We didn't see him get shot. But then again, the cops did appear at the Suarez house. Hmmmm...

Christina has a husband in Scotland? Looks like her character will get some more screen time.

Amanda as Bradford/Fey's love child? Ewww...that would make her ex-lover/boss her half-brother? Double ewww.

Poor Betty. Henry flying off to Arizona with Charlie. Charlie's playing dirty!

Just when the brothers, er, siblings are getting close, they get into a car wreck. Do you think Claire will stumble upon the accident?

05-18-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Season Finale"
I was hoping that Santos was not actually dead, but with the cops and the way Hilda reacted, I'm thinking he must be. Crumpling to the floor and screaming "NO! It can't be!" are usually reactions to death, not just a bullet wound.

Ew. I didn't even think of Bradford possibly being her father. I assumed it was another man. Was Bradford and Faye's affair going on 22+ years ago?

Yes, I do think Claire will stumble upon the accident. Before they crashed, I was actually assuming that Daniel and Alexis would see them breaking out of the van and give them a lift! LOL.

05-20-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Season Finale"
I don't think Bradford is Amanda's dad. She did say her dad was friends with Fey a long time ago.

Siggy by tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •