The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone see CSI Thursday night?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-05, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone see CSI Thursday night?"
I love that show. I only watch Survivor and CSI (the original).
I wondered some time ago how long it would be before they had a show where the cops were seen as the bad guys. Though it's been done in small doses, they have always been able to get the cop cleared at the end of the hour (and granted, I have only seen about half of the CSI: Vegas episodes, so this could be something covered before ad nauseum for all I know).

I was riveted and repulsed by the crowd reaction. The shootout seemed contrived, though. I don't see how either side could have missed half that often.

I think that the missing suspect was shot by the tough seargent from the shootout.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone see CSI Thursday night? CattyChat 11-13-05 1
 RE: Anyone see CSI Thursday night? samboohoo 11-13-05 2
   I had seen the preview Spanky68 11-13-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone see CSI Thursday night?"
I thought it was a really good episode, but also agree with the fact that with all those bullets flying, especially from the suspects' automatic weapons, that more people didn't get shot or cars disabled.

I can't wait to see what develops next week. I thought it was really relevant to what goes on today, especially in large metropolitan areas, where there are police chases and/or shootouts involving minorities & how it is viewed by different people -- ESPECIALLY those who are quick to judge without all the facts and the mob mentality that is so easily started.

I'm curious to see if Bell was actually shot by "friendly" fire and if so, did it come from Brass's weapon or Sophie's.

Also curious to see when they finish out the recreation of what the "evidence" shows to see if it went down as most of us thought we saw it as we watched the action.

And what started the shootout in the first place? And what about the original car they were attempting to stop?

And the most important question on my mind . . . what was up with Nick's stupid mustache? I loved it when Warrick called him out on it "Mustache Boy" -- that was great.

CSI still sets the bar high. One of my favorite shows on television. Too bad the other two spinoffs aren't very good (IMO).

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone see CSI Thursday night?"
I think the bullet came from Sophie's gun. I don't think her character has really taken off. And Spanky, I had forgotten already about the suspect being shot.

We watched it on Tivo, so I didn't realize the hour had passed, and I was surprised when the "to be continued" popped up on the screen.

Icey bounced my Dicey

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I had seen the preview"
and it said something like "a show story so hot it won't all fit into one episode". But I didn't remember until I thought at about 8:45 "how in the heck will they tie up all those loose ends before 9?"

I agree that Sophie shot the rookie by mistake when he jerked from the bullet in his vest.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •