URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 519
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Anyone see CSI Thursday night?"

Posted by Spanky68 on 11-13-05 at 00:39 AM
I love that show. I only watch Survivor and CSI (the original).
I wondered some time ago how long it would be before they had a show where the cops were seen as the bad guys. Though it's been done in small doses, they have always been able to get the cop cleared at the end of the hour (and granted, I have only seen about half of the CSI: Vegas episodes, so this could be something covered before ad nauseum for all I know).

I was riveted and repulsed by the crowd reaction. The shootout seemed contrived, though. I don't see how either side could have missed half that often.

I think that the missing suspect was shot by the tough seargent from the shootout.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Anyone see CSI Thursday night?"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-13-05 at 09:13 AM
I thought it was a really good episode, but also agree with the fact that with all those bullets flying, especially from the suspects' automatic weapons, that more people didn't get shot or cars disabled.

I can't wait to see what develops next week. I thought it was really relevant to what goes on today, especially in large metropolitan areas, where there are police chases and/or shootouts involving minorities & how it is viewed by different people -- ESPECIALLY those who are quick to judge without all the facts and the mob mentality that is so easily started.

I'm curious to see if Bell was actually shot by "friendly" fire and if so, did it come from Brass's weapon or Sophie's.

Also curious to see when they finish out the recreation of what the "evidence" shows to see if it went down as most of us thought we saw it as we watched the action.

And what started the shootout in the first place? And what about the original car they were attempting to stop?

And the most important question on my mind . . . what was up with Nick's stupid mustache? I loved it when Warrick called him out on it "Mustache Boy" -- that was great.

CSI still sets the bar high. One of my favorite shows on television. Too bad the other two spinoffs aren't very good (IMO).

Kind Creation of ARNutz

"RE: Anyone see CSI Thursday night?"
Posted by samboohoo on 11-13-05 at 05:38 PM
I think the bullet came from Sophie's gun. I don't think her character has really taken off. And Spanky, I had forgotten already about the suspect being shot.

We watched it on Tivo, so I didn't realize the hour had passed, and I was surprised when the "to be continued" popped up on the screen.

Icey bounced my Dicey

"I had seen the preview"
Posted by Spanky68 on 11-13-05 at 08:25 PM
and it said something like "a show story so hot it won't all fit into one episode". But I didn't remember until I thought at about 8:45 "how in the heck will they tie up all those loose ends before 9?"

I agree that Sophie shot the rookie by mistake when he jerked from the bullet in his vest.