The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"6 Feet Under"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-03-05, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"6 Feet Under"
The 5th and final season starts Monday, anyone else waiting oh so patiently? I get the newsletter, which had the trailer but my stupid media player wasn't working right. It saddens me that this will be the final season since I really enjoy the show, from the very first episode way back when....

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat.

remember to say only things that, if it were the last words another person were to hear, would not have caused harm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 6 Feet Under ARnutz 06-03-05 1
   RE: 6 Feet Under woeisme1 06-03-05 2
       RE: 6 Feet Under ARnutz 06-03-05 3
           RE: 6 Feet Under woeisme1 06-04-05 4
 RE: 6 Feet Under volsfan 06-05-05 5
   RE: 6 Feet Under ARnutz 06-06-05 6
       RE: 6 Feet Under HuckleberryHound 06-07-05 7
           RE: 6 Feet Under ARnutz 06-07-05 8
               RE: 6 Feet Under woeisme1 06-07-05 9
               RE: 6 Feet Under HuckleberryHound 06-08-05 10
               RE: 6 Feet Under volsfan 06-08-05 11
 Is it just me? ARnutz 06-14-05 12
   RE: Is it just me? woeisme1 06-14-05 13
   RE: Is it just me? volsfan 06-18-05 14
       RE: Is it just me? HuckleberryHound 06-20-05 15
           RE: Is it just me? volsfan 06-25-05 17
   RE: Is it just me? kathliam 06-25-05 16
       RE: Is it just me? volsfan 06-25-05 18
           RE: Is it just me? kathliam 06-26-05 19
 RE: 6 Feet Under Fox41 06-29-05 20
   RE: 6 Feet Under volsfan 07-03-05 21
       RE: 6 Feet Under JRome 07-05-05 22
 RE: 6 Feet Under ARnutz 07-11-05 23
   RE: 6 Feet Under Fox41 07-11-05 24
       RE: 6 Feet Under sammyboy22 07-23-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-05, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I lvoe this show and have long been anticipating it's return. Knowing it's the final season, I will savor every episode.

A J Slice original ©2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-03-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I know...it seems like it has been a really long time since the last season ended, huh? I hope they bring Kathy Bates back for some of the episodes, I love her and the interaction between the Ruth character and her.

remember to say only things that, if it were the last words another person were to hear, would not have caused harm

06-03-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
Hasn't it been about a year ( or longer) since we saw new episodes?

I like Kathy Bates character too, and Ruth's crazy sister was great too.

For some strange reason, which totally amazes me, my favorite character is Keith. I just don't know what it is about him.

A J Slice original ©2004

06-04-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I finally got my media player to work and watched the preview. And I was thinking OMG I have to watch the last couple of shows because I couldn't figure out what I missed, it had been so long.

I could try to link it if you wanted to see it? I'm off tomorrow so would have some time then, however, it does require the Quicktime media player (which if you don't have will let you download it). It gives the option of Quicktime or Realmedia but the link is quicktime.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I watched last season's finale lastnight and I am SOOOOOO READY for the new season! I lvoe Keith and Claire. Bring on the new seasons dammit!

06-06-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
Yay!!! You'll be joining us in our chatting too!

It's starting tonight!

Hey Woe... I just watched the preview on HBO.com... WOW!!! I can't wait.

A J Slice original ©2004

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-07-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I saw the premiere last night. What did you think? I liked it, but it was sad. I love the conversations they have with non-existant characters...it's great.

I also had a chance to watch The Comeback afterwards. There were some pretty funny moments. I'll watch it again.

06-07-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
Cool! Someone else is watching!

There were a lot of sad parts last night. George & Brenda & Claire & Rico... gosh!

Then there were absolutely hilarious moments! My favorite part was when David imagined Chris Harrison from The Bachelor showing up! I was rolling about that part!

I didn't see the Comeback, I'll have to check it out when it reruns.

A J Slice original ©2004

06-07-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I totally agree, that part had me rolling and I didn't even know who it was, but the look on David's face was priceless.

Looks like it will be a fascinating season and am wondering if there will be a multitude of the "daydream" sequences. I must admit the filming technique just gets better and better.

06-08-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
>Then there were absolutely hilarious moments!
>My favorite part was when
>David imagined Chris Harrison from
>The Bachelor showing up! I
>was rolling about that part!
>
>
>I didn't see the Comeback, I'll
>have to check it out
>when it reruns.

LOL, yeah, that was a great scene...the writer's were right-on with that one.

You should check it out...I think it has been rerunning after shows like 6 Feet Under, etc. this week. It will be interesting to see how this series develops as well.

06-08-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
LAST EDITED ON 06-08-05 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

NEVERMIND...nutn to see here...keep movin!

06-14-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
12. "Is it just me?"
or does anyone else think that almost every character on the show is going crazy?

Ruth ~ Losing her mind over the care of George.
George ~ well he's obvious!

Brenda ~ Of course, the miscarriage is a terrible thing, but she's getting in too deep too soon with trying out the new jobs.

David ~ why is he being so weird about him & Keith having their own child from a surrogate? He waffles between that and adoption.

Billy ~ he'll become totally nuts again. They showed him flushing his Lithium last night.
Claire ~ got freaky without even thinking about David's proposal to be his surrogate, then was weirded out by Billy at the restaurant with his friends.

Rico ~ tells his wife the girl he was dating is dead! WTF? Is he serious?

I can't wait to see where they are going with these storylines! This being the last season, they have a lot of loose ends unravelling that they will have to tie up for us! I'm on the edge of my seat!

A J Slice original ©2004

06-14-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Is it just me?"
I missed last nights show, I was working, have to do the on demand thing soon. Sounds hysterical though. I miss the first season kinda stuff- the commercial kinda sequences where they did the products they used ans Nathanial in everyones thoughts.

It will be interesting to see where they lead us

06-18-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Is it just me?"
nutz, I watched the second episode last night and my first thoughts were that the gays were looking more "normal" than anyone else. I was thinking everyone else were being portrayed as falling apart. Ruth is cracking me up though.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

06-20-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Is it just me?"
Everyone on this show has lost their mind...
It has goen WAY off the deep end.

06-25-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Is it just me?"
I agree. This season has totally lost my interest. It seems like stuff happens on every episode but nothing really happens.

Claire did crack me up when she threaten to slap her mother! When Ruth said she didn't want Claire living with a nut case...I lost it!

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-25-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is it just me?"
I caught this episode last night. I'm a little behind on the stories. For some reason, last season didn't grab me and I didn't watch the show very often. This season looks intriguing.

I forgot how hot Billy is! What a cutie. Claire has always seemed about a millimeter from madness, IMHO. Will Billy push her over the edge?

I'm glad to finally see Nate and Brenda together. Could Brenda's mother be any more over the top?

Ruth obviously has some issues. They showed some kind of flashback from her grandmother? Did they mention anything about that last season? That would explain her anger at having to care for George.

I'm looking forward to this season. I'm sorry now that I didn't pay closer attention to last season.

06-25-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Is it just me?"
They showed some kind of flashback from her grandmother? Did they mention anything about that last season?

I totally don't remember this scene. The older woman they kept showing in the last episode was George's mother. Is that who you are talkinga bout?

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is it just me?"
Maybe that was it. Ruth was in the kitchen and George was talking about making a sandwich, and there was an old woman sitting in a wheelchair talking to Ruth. It was obvious it was a vision and not real, I just didn't get the connection on who the woman was.

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I love Six Feet Under! Seasons 1 & 2 were the best. I'm glad to see that the last season will go out with a bang!!! I've been enjoying every episode so far.

07-03-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
21. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I'm glad to see that the last season will go out with a bang!!!

Where do you get this? So far, this season sucks! Hell, they are all nut cases going down the tubes. It just seems like the bad news just keeps getting worse.

I have been very disappointed in this season. This isn't the great show it once was. JMHO!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

JRome 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-05-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JRome Click to send private message to JRome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
6 Feet Under is moving to 9PM Sunday and Entourage is moving to 10PM FYI.

07-11-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
23. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
You know, I am still loving this show! I know some of you have lost interest, but I can't get enough! I even find myself watching it more than once a week!

Last night? I was LMAO at Ruth going to find marijuana in Claire's place and asking her for a bong!!! Good for George for telling her he's done too! Ruth has been a real beeyotch to him!

The whole David/Keith storyline is intriguing to me too... and Rico & Vanessa? crack me up with their on again/off again thing happening!

A J Slice original ©2004

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
"You know, I am still loving
this show! I know some
of you have lost interest,
but I can't get enough!
I even find myself watching
it more than once a
week!"

Me too! I love it! Seasons 1 & 2 are my favorite. Season 3 was okay, but 4 was BORING. There is a lot of interesting stuff going on this season. I'm glad they moved the show back to Sunday nights.

I don't want SFU to end!

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 6 Feet Under"
I am in love with this show. I love the characters. I hope there is more interaction between Brenda and her mother, I swear those scenes could not be any funnier or off the wall. In my opinion probably the 1 and 2 seasons were the best but, I love them all....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •