The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cancelled TV Shows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-21-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cancelled TV Shows"
I am getting tired of good shows getting cancelled, espcecially ones that only got one chance. Here are some cancellations that really upset me

1.Its all relative(abc)
2.Whoopi (NBC)
3.10-8 (abc)
4.Wanda Sykes show (fox)

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kayne West "Through the Fire"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cancelled TV Shows oddglass2 05-21-04 1
   RE: Cancelled TV Shows skyhoneybear 05-21-04 2
 RE: Cancelled TV Shows MollyTV 05-21-04 3
   RE: Cancelled TV Shows missygirl3 05-22-04 4
       RE: Cancelled TV Shows skyhoneybear 05-24-04 5
 RE: Cancelled TV Shows Ahtumbreez 05-26-04 6
   RE: Cancelled TV Shows oddglass2 05-27-04 7
       RE: Cancelled TV Shows Ahtumbreez 05-27-04 8
           RE: Cancelled TV Shows AugustGirl 05-27-04 9
 RE: Cancelled TV Shows Sagebrush Dan 06-06-04 10
 RE: Cancelled TV Shows Sweater_Puffs 06-11-04 11
   Kindgom Hospital kelli_blue 06-19-04 12
       RE: Kindgom Hospital PagongRatEater 10-24-05 14
 RE: Cancelled TV Shows susang 10-24-05 13
   RE: Cancelled TV Shows bullzeye 10-31-05 15
       RE: Cancelled TV Shows Draco Malfoy 11-04-05 16
           RE: Cancelled TV Shows Lucyindasky24 11-17-05 17
               RE: Cancelled TV Shows PagongRatEater 11-17-05 18
                   RE: Cancelled TV Shows Lucyindasky24 11-26-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
This one might be a bit old, but I was upset they cancelled Miracles on ABC - that's the last one that really bothered me.

It was a good premise and it wasn't played out enough for it to really catch on - they put it on Mondays at 10 then stopped showing it, then showed it again - if they invest so much money on a pilot and ads, why not let the show have at least 1 season to play out then cancel it.

On a side note, I love your sig - it's kind of hypnotic!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-21-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
Thanx

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown A$$ kid"---Kayne West "Through the Fire"

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-21-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
wow!! i thought i was the only one who liked the wanda at large show.
that show was laugh out loud funny. when she and her co-star on the news show got into insults i couldn't stop laughing.
i think they just had it on a bad night...but i loved it.
mollytv

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-22-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
Does it not amaze you what great shows they cancel , but they keep crap like Everybody Loves Raymond and basically every sitcom on CBS. Sorry, but NOT everybody loves raymond.

05-24-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
Exactly!

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kayne West "Through the Fire"

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
Love the sig, but didn't like any of the shows you've mentioned Sorry.

I do miss Wonderfalls tho. And Miss Match.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
They cancelled Miss Match? I loved that show too! They shouldn't have put it on Fridays - if they had put it on Thursday right after Friends it would have been much better for the show.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
I'm assuming they've cancelled Miss Match, as I haven't seen it in months. But who knows if they're planning on pulling it back out at some point.
I'm just glad Nip/Tuck is coming back

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
Hi Tummy!

I'm so upset about Wonderfalls. It was a great show.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-04, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
My two favorites were cancelled:
Wonderfalls (liked it better than Arcadia)
Boston Public

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-11-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
Yeah, they seemed to have cancelled Kindom Hospital without resolving loose ends. They produced it, they might as well show it. They owe that, at the very least, to Stephen King.

At least they had 2 hours of Line of Fire on the other weekend to tie up some loose ends.

It's not like they have anything else to fill its spot in the summer time, so they may as well take care of their audience.

It took them the longest time to run the final episodes of The Restaurant on NBC.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-19-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Kindgom Hospital"
Yeah, they seemed to have cancelled Kindom Hospital without resolving loose ends.

I've heard they are going to show the unaired episodes starting the 24th. I certainly hope so, I really enjoyed KH and want to at least see how it ends.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kindgom Hospital"
Just seeing the name reminds how much I liked this show. They did wrap it up nicely, but there was room for the story to go on as well.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
This is going back several years, but I miss Freaks & Geeks. The kids were real, not supermodels. Above all, the show was believable. Excellent soundtrack of late 70s/early 80s songs!

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-31-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
That is exactly the show I thought of when I read the title of this thread. That was a wonderful show which the critics loved - just couldn't find an audience. You can catch the main character on Kitchen Confidential as a sous chef.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
Catch KC while you can... it's a critical darling, meaning it's too smart for Network TV. It's also in the death slot after Arrested Development. It comes back the 14th, according to my TiVo.

"Speaking of Draco, he has serious issues, still, the little snot." - kathliam

Lucyindasky24 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucyindasky24 Click to send private message to Lucyindasky24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
I may be in the minority...but i was upset when they cancelled the contender. i really enjoyed it

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
You DO know that it was picked up by ESPN and will be back on in the spring, right?

I was disappointed too and can't wait for next season!

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

Lucyindasky24 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucyindasky24 Click to send private message to Lucyindasky24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Cancelled TV Shows"
OMG i didn't know!!!! I'm really excited! Awesome!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •