The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-10-14, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
The last night of this travesty is now being shown. I hope whoever he picks has the sense to dump his sorry @$$ on the AFTR show. We'll know the whole deal is a total travesty if she doesn't.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and ... Round Robin 03-10-14 1
   RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and ... Round Robin 03-10-14 2
       RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and ... Round Robin 03-10-14 3
 RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and ... Bevy 03-11-14 4
   RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and ... Round Robin 03-11-14 5
       RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and ... Bevy 03-11-14 6
           RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and ... Round Robin 03-11-14 8
 Failed Suprise CSHS79 03-11-14 7
   RE: Failed Suprise jbug 03-12-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-10-14, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
Well, Clare told him where the bear $hit in the buckwheat, then Nikki accepted his final rose, but he didn't propose. What now?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-10-14, 10:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
Clare takes the high road and does not say what kind of man she thinks JP is, but I wonder what she'd have said if she did?

03-10-14, 10:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
I hate to say this, but this guy is as full of sh1t as a Thanksgiving turkey.

Bevy 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-14, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
I like Juan Pablo even more now. He stood up to that rat CH and he didn't propose because he just didn't feel it. How refreshing, how honest. It beats people who propose and break up a couple months later.

03-11-14, 02:05 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
I agree Chris is a rat, but JP was just having a temper tantrum because ABC didn't put him on DWTS after his own bad behavior made him unpopular, and that's why he wouldn't answer Chris' s questions.

Bevy 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-14, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
See, that's where I disagree. Bad behavior? He didn't give a rose to Nikki and Clare and Andi. Well, that's not how it works. He didn't kiss the girl from Austin because he wasn't feeling it. I didn't (when I was single) kiss anyone if I didn't feel any chemistry, either. I don't get all the Juan Pablo hate. I think ABC screwed him big time.

03-11-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
Yes, bad behavior. His anti-gay comments for one, and his endless mistreatment of the women for another, then using cultural and language differences to excuse his poor behavior. After the way he behaved all season and on the WTA, he wouldn't have attracted any viewers at all to DWTS and none of the women pros would have wanted jack sh1t to do with him. The way he acted on AFTR was like a little 2 year old throwing a tantrum after his own bad behavior got him punished. Good riddance to bad rubbish IMO.

CSHS79 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-14, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Failed Suprise"
I wonder if the "surprise" CH mentioned JP told the producers about was he was going to propose to Nikki at ATFR. However,this was going to be a "fake" proposal all for the cameras and hoped for endorsements JP is going after but Nilli wouldn't go along with it.

jbug 16864 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-14, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Failed Suprise"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-14 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

I wondered if he told them there would be a surprise just to hype up the audience. Producers do it all the time.

I felt bad for Nikki. She's immature and the attention and world travel has gone to her head. It's all still exciting to her and even tho she's probably feeling horrible that he doesn't love her, she's enjoying the attention too much to stop now.

I wondered too what JP would have used as an excuse (or reason) for not proposing if Nikki's daddy had NOT said to him what he did about being 100%. Maybe future families learn from this that what they say can have a big impact.
However Nikki's Daddy is probably very happy that JP did not propose.

I'd rather see them choose to get to know each other better than to see a proposal that would not last.

That said, I think JP was there for the fun and games and the "hooking up". I don't think he was looking for a life partner.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •