URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2096
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-10-14 at 08:24 PM
The last night of this travesty is now being shown. I hope whoever he picks has the sense to dump his sorry @$$ on the AFTR show. We'll know the whole deal is a total travesty if she doesn't.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Juan Pablo Finale and AFTR"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-10-14 at 10:04 PM
Well, Clare told him where the bear $hit in the buckwheat, then Nikki accepted his final rose, but he didn't propose. What now?

Posted by Round Robin on 03-10-14 at 10:14 PM
Clare takes the high road and does not say what kind of man she thinks JP is, but I wonder what she'd have said if she did?

Posted by Round Robin on 03-10-14 at 10:46 PM
I hate to say this, but this guy is as full of sh1t as a Thanksgiving turkey.

Posted by Bevy on 03-11-14 at 00:40 AM
I like Juan Pablo even more now. He stood up to that rat CH and he didn't propose because he just didn't feel it. How refreshing, how honest. It beats people who propose and break up a couple months later.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-11-14 at 02:05 AM
I agree Chris is a rat, but JP was just having a temper tantrum because ABC didn't put him on DWTS after his own bad behavior made him unpopular, and that's why he wouldn't answer Chris' s questions.

Posted by Bevy on 03-11-14 at 12:32 PM
See, that's where I disagree. Bad behavior? He didn't give a rose to Nikki and Clare and Andi. Well, that's not how it works. He didn't kiss the girl from Austin because he wasn't feeling it. I didn't (when I was single) kiss anyone if I didn't feel any chemistry, either. I don't get all the Juan Pablo hate. I think ABC screwed him big time.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-11-14 at 09:06 PM
Yes, bad behavior. His anti-gay comments for one, and his endless mistreatment of the women for another, then using cultural and language differences to excuse his poor behavior. After the way he behaved all season and on the WTA, he wouldn't have attracted any viewers at all to DWTS and none of the women pros would have wanted jack sh1t to do with him. The way he acted on AFTR was like a little 2 year old throwing a tantrum after his own bad behavior got him punished. Good riddance to bad rubbish IMO.

"Failed Suprise"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-11-14 at 01:17 PM
I wonder if the "surprise" CH mentioned JP told the producers about was he was going to propose to Nikki at ATFR. However,this was going to be a "fake" proposal all for the cameras and hoped for endorsements JP is going after but Nilli wouldn't go along with it.

"RE: Failed Suprise"
Posted by jbug on 03-12-14 at 10:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-14 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

I wondered if he told them there would be a surprise just to hype up the audience. Producers do it all the time.

I felt bad for Nikki. She's immature and the attention and world travel has gone to her head. It's all still exciting to her and even tho she's probably feeling horrible that he doesn't love her, she's enjoying the attention too much to stop now.

I wondered too what JP would have used as an excuse (or reason) for not proposing if Nikki's daddy had NOT said to him what he did about being 100%. Maybe future families learn from this that what they say can have a big impact.
However Nikki's Daddy is probably very happy that JP did not propose.

I'd rather see them choose to get to know each other better than to see a proposal that would not last.

That said, I think JP was there for the fun and games and the "hooking up". I don't think he was looking for a life partner.