The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The live wedding broadcast of DOOM!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55983 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-14, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The live wedding broadcast of DOOM!"
Did you notice ABC's advertising strategy for this? "We're going to put all these people in one room and pray something horrible happens!"

...actually, it's Harrison. They will arrange for something horrible to happen.

This is going to be a wedding with a weapons check. And it will work like this:

"Are you carrying any weapons?"

"Of course."

"Check. Next!"

Open gunfire now or forever hold your peace. For that value of 'hold' which equals 'plant rumors in tabloids until divorce do them part'.

Gunfire might be kinder.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The live wedding broadcast of D... mrc 01-28-14 1
   RE: The live wedding broadcast of D... jbug 01-28-14 2
       RE: The live wedding broadcast of D... Bevy 01-28-14 3
 Sex was great mrc 02-10-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10034 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-14, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The live wedding broadcast of DOOM!"
1. I think she meant "groan sexy."

2. Sean is 30. Virgin or not, I'm pretty sure he knows what lingerie looks like.

3. Did we have to pay extra for "Bachelor: After Dark" to get the Consummation Station Cam to work?

4. Why was Andy ##### at the wedding?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16838 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-14, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The live wedding broadcast of DOOM!"
I liked the actual wedding (well, except for the hour it took for all the attendants to walk in - I FFd thru that) - (& why was the one ring bearer boy wearing flowers around his neck?)

Sean's father did an awesome job. I liked that it was not all formal and stiff.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Bevy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-14, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The live wedding broadcast of DOOM!"
I agree, Sean's father did a great job.

mrc 10034 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-14, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sex was great"
Good to know. ::eyeroll::

Sean Lowe and his new wife Catherine Lowe, formerly Catherine Giudici, have opened up about the first time they had sex on their wedding night.

" fantastic! I think we both performed extremely well. There was a parade that went through the room, and fireworks!" Sean revealed to Us Weekly in its latest issue.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/sean-lowe-having-sex-with-new-wife-catherine-lowe-for-first-time-was-fantastic-there-were-fireworks-15895.php

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •