URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2081
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The live wedding broadcast of DOOM!"

Posted by Estee on 01-24-14 at 08:38 AM
Did you notice ABC's advertising strategy for this? "We're going to put all these people in one room and pray something horrible happens!"

...actually, it's Harrison. They will arrange for something horrible to happen.

This is going to be a wedding with a weapons check. And it will work like this:

"Are you carrying any weapons?"

"Of course."

"Check. Next!"

Open gunfire now or forever hold your peace. For that value of 'hold' which equals 'plant rumors in tabloids until divorce do them part'.

Gunfire might be kinder.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The live wedding broadcast of DOOM!"
Posted by mrc on 01-28-14 at 10:40 AM
1. I think she meant "groan sexy."

2. Sean is 30. Virgin or not, I'm pretty sure he knows what lingerie looks like.

3. Did we have to pay extra for "Bachelor: After Dark" to get the Consummation Station Cam to work?

4. Why was Andy ##### at the wedding?

Posted by jbug on 01-28-14 at 11:26 AM
I liked the actual wedding (well, except for the hour it took for all the attendants to walk in - I FFd thru that) - (& why was the one ring bearer boy wearing flowers around his neck?)

Sean's father did an awesome job. I liked that it was not all formal and stiff.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Posted by Bevy on 01-28-14 at 06:13 PM
I agree, Sean's father did a great job.

"Sex was great"
Posted by mrc on 02-10-14 at 02:23 PM
Good to know. ::eyeroll::

Sean Lowe and his new wife Catherine Lowe, formerly Catherine Giudici, have opened up about the first time they had sex on their wedding night.

" fantastic! I think we both performed extremely well. There was a parade that went through the room, and fireworks!" Sean revealed to Us Weekly in its latest issue.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/sean-lowe-having-sex-with-new-wife-catherine-lowe-for-first-time-was-fantastic-there-were-fireworks-15895.php

A Slice of Manga