The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Bachelor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-22-13, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Bachelor"
While some of us hope RS is wrong and that Des ends up with someone other than Brooks, think about the consequences. If she is with Brooks, who could be the next Bachelor? Hopefully not Chris, he's sweet but not sexy. Drew would make a sexy Bachelor and Zach a fun Bachelor. So do you really hope RS is wrong? I only hope he's wrong if it's Chris she winds up with since it would take him out of the running for the next Bachelor. How about you? Who do you want to see as the next Bachelor?

PS:On a side note I wonder how many past Bachelors/ettes wonder about the road not taken?As in would they still be with their Final Choice if they made different choices along their journey?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Bachelor Round Robin 07-22-13 1
   RE: Next Bachelor Ants 07-22-13 3
       RE: Next Bachelor Round Robin 07-23-13 5
           RE: Next Bachelor Ants 07-23-13 10
 RE: Next Bachelor Ants 07-22-13 2
 RE: Next Bachelor mrc 07-23-13 4
   RE: Next Bachelor Round Robin 07-23-13 6
   The Topic CSHS79 07-23-13 7
       RE: The Topic mrc 07-23-13 8
           RE: The Topic Ants 07-23-13 9
       RE: The Topic thndrkttn 07-24-13 11
           RE: The Topic CSHS79 07-25-13 12
               RE: The Topic thndrkttn 07-25-13 13
                   next bachelor JoeGazillionaire 07-28-13 14
                       RE: next bachelor Ants 07-28-13 15
                           RE: next bachelor Round Robin 07-29-13 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-13, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Bachelor"
I bet the vast majority of unmarried past leads wish they had chosen somebody else, and if all the unmarried leads had do-overs, 5'll get you 10 they'd have at least a few more successful matches.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-22-13, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Bachelor"
Pretty sure Sean regrets letting Des go.

07-23-13, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Bachelor"
He might not regret letting Des go, but were it not for her a$$hole brother he wouldn't have done it at that point. I think if her brother had refrained from insulting Sean, AshLee gets the gate one show earlier and Des at least has a chance at Sean. I love Catherine and Des both, but long term I think Des would be a bit better match for Sean than Catherine.

07-23-13, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next Bachelor"
I liked how Des said that her brother screwed things up for her and that's why she might not let him meet these new guys. Later, there's a voice over of her saying how excited she is to find love and "nothing is going to stand in my way," and then they show the bro peering out from behind a corner.

07-22-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Next Bachelor"
Gee, thanks for telling me it's Brooks.

Next Bachelor? Juan Pablo. That guy's hotter than the ##### end of a rocket at take off. Who-an Pablo.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-13, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Bachelor"
Word to the wise: It's bad form to place spoilers where they can be seen in the post preview. While the world won't spin off of its axis if the "winner" is spoiled, some posters like not knowing.

A Slice of Manga

07-23-13, 01:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Next Bachelor"
I almost effed up myself and mentioned the winner in my own reply, then pulled the name out and rewrote the reply.

07-23-13, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Topic"
Any topic listed as the Next Bachelor is sure to divulge who the winner supposedly is since the discussion would discuss who could be the next lead. All I know is for me it's not over til it's over since a few weeks ago spoilers had Zach in the F3 then later corrected it.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-13, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Topic"
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-13 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

But you could have put *spoilers* in your thread title AND ensured that the spoiler wasn't in the preview window. That way, those who wanted to remain unspoiled could, while those who opened the thread would obviously have fair warning.

ETA: Guidelines about spoilers

XI. KEEP "SPOILERS" IN THE SPOILERS FORUMS... OR OTHERWISE CLEARLY MARKED
Much of the discussion in this community revolves around "spoilers" -- known upcoming events in one of the TV shows that the discussion forums follow. However, some of the members of the RealityTVWorld.com community prefer to enjoy these shows without knowing about the upcoming events until they are broadcast. Therefore, for certain shows, we have created a special forum dedicated to spoilers (such as the "Survivor Spoilers Forum"). For those shows with a spoilers forum, please limit discussion of spoilers to that forum and do not post spoilers, or links to spoilers, in other forums. For those shows without a dedicated spoilers forum, we ask that you clearly indicate in the subject line of your post that the topic contains spoiler information and ensure that no spoiler content is revealed within the first 200 characters of your message body (since this text may also appear on the forum's topic listing page.)

A Slice of Manga

07-23-13, 04:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Topic"
Thank you. I'm not too bent outta shape because I now know, but that's only because it's down to the final three. Some like knowing who it is even before the season airs. I don't. I like to watch without being spoiled. I don't know why it's so hard for people to post spoilers properly. You should see ABC's board. There are people don't have a clue as to *how* to post a spoiler thread.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-13, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Topic"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-13 AT 07:23 AM (EST)

"All I know is for me..."

Way to be "all about you" and not care that you essentially ruined the whole season for other peeps.

07-25-13, 05:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Topic"
"Way to be "all about you" and not care that you essentially ruined the whole season for other peeps. "

Excuse me but ruined the whole season is somewhat harsh since we are down to the F3. More importantly, the news page of Survivorblows says the 2 part Finale is suprising & explosive. Plus it also says the next Bachelor is pretty close to being signed and it's not one of the F3.
So I think considering RS was wrong about who left after hometowns, it's possible he could be wrong about Des's Final Choice. But never let us forget about Jason Mesnick who proposed to Melissa and at After the Final Rose broke up with her and begged his now wife Molly for a second chance. So until we see the entire Finale, I won't be convincec of anything.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-25-13, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Topic"
Ooookay. Did you even read mrc's post above? YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO POST SPOILERS WITHOUT SOME SORT OF SPOILER WARNING SO AS NOT TO RUIN THE SEASON FOR OTHERS.

And as far as being down to the F3, why would I watch an entire season to wait for the proposal to have some random poster who can't seem to follow or understand the guidelines, tell me who wins with 3 left? And it's not like I even entered this thread to see who y'all were talking about. Your spoiler shows up on the main page.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-13, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "next bachelor"
We keep getting recycled cast....I know its a formula, but it would be nice for them to mix it up and bring in new bachelors and bachelorettes instead of rejects auditioning for air time. That's why the success rate is so low....these guys are just auditioning to be be the next celeb-reality star.

By the way, Ants, they're doing a spin off of Once Upon a time with "Once Upon a time in Wonderland" of Alice in Wonderland looking for her lost love.

07-28-13, 07:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: next bachelor"
Joe, I'm so looking forward to OUAT Alice in Wonderland. I hope it's not a case of them milking a good thing they have going (the original Once Upon A Time). I'm going to give it a fair chance.

Anyway, Juan Pablo for the next Bachelor.

07-29-13, 01:00 AM (EST)
16. "RE: next bachelor"
No way Jose. That guy is boring as sin!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •