The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Three"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-10-13, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Three"
If the promos for episode 3 are correct, there is a bigger *ss than Ben and we find out tonight. It appears once again we have a contestant on the show with a girlfriend back home, only this one comes on the show to confront her man. We also see where Chris asks Desiree an obvious question "He's not staying, right?" How obvious a question. I'm just glad the issue comes up early in the season unlike other seasons.

Wes (jillian's season) made it to Final4. If only Jonathan who tried to warn her actually pulled the trigger but he didn't he only warned her someone was less than honest. The producers had a much better candidate to encourage in Jake for Jillian but she let him go before Wes.

Then in Ali's season we had 2 jerks, Justin & Frank. Justin was such a jerk he hobbled up to the house where Ali was staying cutting in on another guy's date. Ali hadn't picked up the guy yet and I doubt it would've mattered but who knows. It was just another caser of the producers encouraging a jerk for ratings. She also had Frank who she really liked but he waited until F3 before he confessed he still had feeling for an ex.He should have confessed when he brought Ali home since it was the perfect opening but he let Ali let Kirk go beofre confessing.

So I wonder if Desiree's guy will lie his way out & tell her the woman is an ex who won't let go. Or will she just give him the boot? Then there's always Ben, who I wonder if Brody is actually his son or his nephew? I just don't like him since he gives me the creeps. However the other guys need to get backbones & not let Ben continue to steal Des away during the cocktail party.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Thre... Round Robin 06-10-13 1
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Thre... Ants 06-10-13 2
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Thre... Round Robin 06-10-13 3
 Dodgeball group date Round Robin 06-10-13 4
   RE: Dodgeball group date Round Robin 06-10-13 5
       RE: Dodgeball group date Ants 06-10-13 6
 The sh!t hits the fan Round Robin 06-10-13 7
   RE: The sh!t hits the fan Round Robin 06-10-13 9
       RE: The sh!t hits the fan Ants 06-10-13 17
           RE: The sh!t hits the fan Round Robin 06-11-13 21
 1 on 1 Date-Kasey Round Robin 06-10-13 8
   RE: 1 on 1 Date-Kasey Round Robin 06-10-13 10
 Cowboy group date Round Robin 06-10-13 11
   RE: Cowboy group date Round Robin 06-10-13 12
       RE: Cowboy group date Round Robin 06-10-13 13
           RE: Cowboy group date Round Robin 06-10-13 14
           RE: Cowboy group date Ants 06-10-13 18
 Pool party Round Robin 06-10-13 15
 Rose ceremony Round Robin 06-10-13 16
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Thre... Ants 06-10-13 19
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Thre... Round Robin 06-11-13 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-10-13, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Three"
I don't think the girlfriend at home guy is the biggest a$$ there, but it does look like he gets the gate tonight. Ben is still the biggest jerk IMNVHO, and that appears to flame up tonight as well. Oughta be a good one!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-10-13, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Three"
Are we sure the gf-back-home jack@ss isn't Ben?

06-10-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Three"
I'm not sure of anything. That information is in Reality Steve's episode spoilers, but I've forgotten it.

06-10-13, 08:08 PM (EST)
4. "Dodgeball group date"
And Ben is on it. I'd go for the nads.

06-10-13, 08:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dodgeball group date"
Brooks gets his finger busted. Chris gets the rose.

06-10-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dodgeball group date"
Ames's concussion (Ashley's season) wasn't enough. They had to have a stupid game of dodge ball in which Brooks's finger was broken.

06-10-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
7. "The sh!t hits the fan"
It's Brian with the GF back home.

06-10-13, 08:52 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The sh!t hits the fan"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-13 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

What does this woman expect to accomplish by doing this? She knows before she gets out there it's gonna be over. Why does she bother? Of course Des booted him, but couldn't this girl have gotten that done witnout the trip and the confrontation? She doesn't come off looking good either.

06-10-13, 10:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The sh!t hits the fan"
How is it in her interest? They paid her.

06-11-13, 02:03 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The sh!t hits the fan"
It couldn't have been enough money to justify publicly embarrassing herself like that. If I were in her place I'd want to be paid enough to be set for several years before I'd publicly display how much of a disaster my love life was. She made a complete ##### of herself on national TV, and the mother of a young child should never do that, even if he ain't watching.

06-10-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
8. "1 on 1 Date-Kasey"
Bet that felt weird after Brian getting busted.

06-10-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-Kasey"
Kasey gets the rose. Knew he'd have to be pretty bad not to get it after how the day started.

06-10-13, 09:11 PM (EST)
11. "Cowboy group date"
And some weirdness back at the house later.

06-10-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Cowboy group date"
Gonna do some of the stunts from the Lone Ranger movie.

06-10-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Cowboy group date"
Juan Pablo gets the Lone Ranger badge. Haven't seen him get a rose yet.

06-10-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Cowboy group date"
James gets the rose.

06-10-13, 10:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Cowboy group date"
She finally kisses yummy Venezuelan guy.

06-10-13, 09:42 PM (EST)
15. "Pool party"
Ben pulls a fast one to start with. And the other guys are mighty poor sports about it.

06-10-13, 09:57 PM (EST)
16. "Rose ceremony"
Ben gets one, which will go over like a f@rt in church with the other guys. Dan and Brandon get the gate.

06-10-13, 10:08 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Three"
Poor Brandon. I'm glad she told him that she felt is was better to cut him loose sooner rather than later. I don't know that she had more chemistry with Zak W. than with Brandon, but it was her choice.

06-11-13, 01:52 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Three"
She shoulda cut that overcompetitive jerkwad Ben instead. Yeah, the objective of being there is to win Desiree, but you don't have to kick the other guys in the balls while they're down like he's doing. I hope somebody has the balls to tell Des how much of a jerk he's being even if it gets the whistleblower a one way ticket home.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •