The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-17-13, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Four"
Tonight they will show the part of Des's season that was done in Atlantic City. Don't know if there's anything all that fantastic on tonight's show or not. Probably just Fleiss's usual bull$hit. Post your thoughts here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 1 on 1 Date-Brad Round Robin 06-17-13 1
   RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brad Round Robin 06-17-13 2
 Group Date Round Robin 06-17-13 3
   RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-17-13 4
       RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-17-13 5
           RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-17-13 6
               RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-17-13 7
                   RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-17-13 8
 1 on 1 Date-James Round Robin 06-17-13 9
   RE: 1 on 1 Date-James Round Robin 06-17-13 10
       RE: 1 on 1 Date-James Round Robin 06-17-13 11
           RE: 1 on 1 Date-James Round Robin 06-17-13 12
               RE: 1 on 1 Date-James Round Robin 06-17-13 13
 Cocktail Party Round Robin 06-17-13 14
 Rose Ceremony Round Robin 06-17-13 15
   RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 06-17-13 16
       RE: Rose Ceremony Round Robin 06-17-13 17
 Previews Round Robin 06-17-13 18
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Four Ants 06-18-13 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-17-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "1 on 1 Date-Brad"
Brad gets the 1 on 1 date, while the jealous b@st@rds back in the hotel badmouth him on ITM's.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-17-13, 08:18 PM (EST)
2. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brad"
Brad gets the ax on the 1 on 1 date.

06-17-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
3. "Group Date"
11 guys in the Bachelorette Mr. America Competition.

06-17-13, 08:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Group Date"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-13 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

So they're bringing Miss America back to Atlantic City, eh? I don't think I've given a $hit about it since they moved it to Vegas.

06-17-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Group Date"
I never have liked that question $hit in pageants. I watch them to be entertained, not for all that political bull$hit.

06-17-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Group Date"
Kasey wins the pageant.

06-17-13, 08:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Group Date"
Ben continues digging his own grave.

06-17-13, 09:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Group Date"
I missed who got the group date rose, but it wasn't Ben.

06-17-13, 09:05 PM (EST)
9. "1 on 1 Date-James"
Flying over Hurricane Sandy damage.

06-17-13, 09:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-James"
Des and James give away their date, including a limo ride, to a couple whose anniversary was ruined by Sandy.

06-17-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-James"
No mention yet of the rose.

06-17-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-James"
Jan and Manny dancing to Darius Rucker.

06-17-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-James"
James gets the rose.

06-17-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
14. "Cocktail Party"
Guys talking to Des, don't know if it was a short party or not, but they didn't show much of it.

06-17-13, 09:50 PM (EST)
15. "Rose Ceremony"
One guy to be eliminated.

06-17-13, 09:52 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
BTW, the group date rose went to Zak W.

06-17-13, 09:57 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rose Ceremony"
Zack K. gets the ax.

06-17-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
18. "Previews"
Looks like the fecal matter is gonna hit the fan bigtime next week.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-18-13, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Four"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-13 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Just got a chance to watch.

I've liked Bryden all along. He's so cute. He's even cute despite that bowl hair cut. That's not what attracts me, though. It's that he's so sweet. Des saving the second to last rose must've been what the producer told her to do. It was even kind of cruel after what he told her.

The Mr. America contest was fun. Who knew Drew had such a rockin' bod? Des gave Zak a pitty rose. She sees he's trying so hard. I don't see any chemistry on her end. She hasn't even kissed him. He's gonna fall hard.

James is pretty good looking. I kind of like him. Ben - I don't hate the guy. He's just too smooth. idk about him.

Brooks (somehow reminds me of Ames) looks like one of the Osmonds. I like him and Bryden the most so far.

Brad was very good looking, but conversation just never took off. I don't fault him. Sometimes that happens.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •