The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my guessing the F2."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-13, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my guessing the F2."
Most of this is based on Episode 1 previews, which I’ve watch *just* a few times….
However, one outside source is the EW magazine article I’ve posted in the Week 4 thread.
I am UNSPOILED so far… Although it is getting harder and harder to stay that way!
(1) Eleven girls left. From Ep1 previews, they are all in an open, red bus. Probably in BC or Alberta. Looks like individual dates in that weather/location are Lindsay and Jackie.
(2) Looks like they will go to the Caribbean after this week (I assume), and then looks like they travel to Thailand / China Sea area, probably for the final 3.
(3) These are the 6 girls I am 99.9% positive were in scenes in Ep1 previews that are either Caribbean or Thailand: Lesley M, AshLee, Jackie, Tierra (jumping off a yacht), Desiree, Catherine (kissing up against boat pole (not a boater, don’t know the name of the pole!).
(4) And 2 girls I am somewhat sure are post-Canada: Lindsay (short girl kissing in silhouette?) and Sarah (couch and background look tropical).
(5) That leaves 3 girls not shown to be post-Canada: Selma, Daniella, and Robyn. I assume 2 or 3 of these girls will be gone after tonight.
Now, on to my final 4 thoughts:
(1) The outside source, those left from magazine article posted in week 4 thread: Tierra, Sarah, Desiree, and Robyn.
(2) Episode 1 personal introductions, remaining girls: AshLee, Robyn, Tierra, Desiree, Lesley M., and Sarah.
(3) Desiree is shown with a boyfriend. She makes the Home Visits, I gather.
(4) In Ep1, during cocktails, Desiree is highlighted as Sean is talking about marriage/future.
(5) AshLee is shown crying in Ep1 previews. I assume this is when she's let go.
(6) Tierra is jumping off a boat in what looks like Thailand region.
(7) I would love it to be Catherine that he picks...but she's not in the above mentioned article. However, I believe she is the one kissing him up against the boat, in what looks like the Thailand area (IIRC, don’t have that specific data in front of me now). Therefore, I think she is F3.
(8) Oh, and one other piece of “reading between the lines”, Loree in Ep1 thread wrote, “I watched and I am spoiled. I did think Sean's reaction to his F1 when she got out of the limo was immediate.” I watched Ep1 again, specifically looking for a special reaction. There are a few girls he seems more interested in vs. others. He gives Tierra a rose here. However, I am not going to go with Tierra as F1 because that is too obvious per Loree's text. I assume this brings us back to Desiree, where he says, “She’s cute”.

So, here’s my current list for the order they go:
Two or 3 tonight: Robyn, Daniella, Selma
Then: Sarah, Jackie
Final 6: Lesley M. and Lindsay
Final 4: AshLee and Catherine
Final 2: Desiree and Tierra.

Can’t wait to find out if Tierra dies in the Tundra tonight! ;)
Happy Viewing!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my ... Round Robin 02-05-13 1
 RE: No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my ... rachelOH63 02-05-13 2
   RE: No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my ... Round Robin 02-19-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-13, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my guessing the F2."
Rachel, do you really think Tierra is gonna make his final 2?
REEEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYY??? After all the bull$hit drama she's been creating so far this season? And she says she's not a drama person. EEEUUUUWWW, what a truthless liar she is!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-05-13, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my guessing the F2."
I'm mad! I thought I had it all figured out!
Jackie is shown in the Ep1 previews on a couch I thought looked "tropical", and I thought she had a single date, so I assumed she made it to the Carribean.

Regarding Tierra, I am SURE I see her jump off a boat in a bikini, and it looks like the Thailand-area. I was trying to decide if they are just "showcasing" her, (because she's so interesting!) not unlike Michelle Money... who left around F6. But that boat jumping has (HAD?) me convinced she was here until F3 at least. And, I guess, I am thinking like others here that say "Jake picked Vienna", "Ben picked Courtney". I would actually prefer she disappear from my screen. Too much bi-polar! ;)

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-13, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No SOURCED SPOILERS! Just my guessing the F2."
Well, you can kiss the rest of your F2 goodbye. Des's brother is a complete butt, and I think he's gonna wind up wishing he had kept his big yap shut.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •