The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-11-13, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Sean and the last 6 women go to St. Croix. Methinks something good is gonna happen tonight! Post your comments here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Ants 02-11-13 1
   RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Round Robin 02-12-13 2
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Ants 02-12-13 3
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven mrc 02-12-13 4
   RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Ants 02-12-13 5
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven rachelOH63 02-12-13 6
 In The Real World CSHS79 02-12-13 7
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Ants 02-13-13 8
   Not to mention Des's ex CSHS79 02-13-13 9
       RE: Not to mention Des's ex Ants 02-13-13 10
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Loree 02-13-13 11
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven rachelOH63 02-14-13 12
   RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Ants 02-14-13 13
       RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Round Robin 02-15-13 14
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven rachelOH63 02-16-13 15
   RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven Round Robin 02-17-13 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-11-13, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Oh, THANK GOD! It's about friggin time. Tierrable can take her "sparkle" and ram it where the sun don't shine. Good friggin riddance.

15 minutes to go. Gotta see who gets the htds.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-12-13, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Yup, the Little Ball of Hate got the gate. I think Sean got hit in the head too damn many times when he played football, or he'd have got rid of her much sooner.

02-12-13, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
The wedding dress girl has made it pretty far. Leslie was nice, but you could tell it just didn't click for them throughout the episodes. Des's brother is going to ruin her chances, which is too bad because I really like her. Catherine's nice, but I see Texan AshLee as the best match for Sean.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-13, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
If I were guessing, the F4 would shake out like this:

4. Catherine
3. AshLee
2. Lindsey
1. Desiree

Des and Lindsey are a toss-up as to who is a better match. AshLee is a bit too intense for Sean, I think. I haven't figured out why Catherine is even in the F4--nice woman, but I haven't seen anything that points to her getting beyond this week.

A Slice of Manga

02-12-13, 01:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Catherine agrees with you. That was an interesting comment that she made last night, about Leslie being a better match for Sean than she herself was.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-12-13, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-13 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Definitely less drama now... Unless Des' boyfriend and brother make a fuss!

ETA - My husband says "SPARKLE" is another word for Xanax!

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-12-13, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "In The Real World"
Part of the premise of the show is that it brings together people who could be right for each other, but that may never meet in the real world. Considering EHarmony and other dating websites that's becoming less & less true. I heard a story of one dating website that brought together people who lived in the same building but due to different schedules never met.

But let's get back to Sean and our favorite contestant Tierra. It could have played out so differently last night. After all, Tierra wasn't totally wrong in that she & the other girls will probably never see each other after the show ends. Realizing that, Sean wanted his sister's perspective on Tierra apart from the competiton between the girls.

If only Tieera had dried her eyes and trusted Sean when he asked her to come with him, Tierra might still be in the running. It's also quite possible if Sean had met Tierra out in the real world thru EHarmony or some other site something could've worked out. But then again it might take months for Sean to see what the show revealed to him about the girls.

On a side note, wasn't Selma being slightly hypocritical? She told Sean her religious faith wouldn't allow her to kiss him. Although as we saw in the clutch, she did break down & kiss Sean but he still sent her home. But my point was, she said she was so conservative and yet she wore tops that exposed her breasts as much as they did. Now isn't that a contradiction?

02-13-13, 02:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Now that Tierra and that dent in her forehead are GONE, I want to focus on the HTDs.

Catherine in Seattle without her father, AshLee in Texas, Des and her psycho brother, Lindsay - don't know much about Lindsay at all.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-13-13, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Not to mention Des's ex"
It also appears Des has a somewhat possessive ex boyfriend who thinks he still has a right to have an opinion on who Des dates.

02-13-13, 06:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Not to mention Des's ex"
So much for Des's chances, then. That's too bad. I really liked her. No spoilers, I don't know who's F1, I'm just guessing Sean won't want that kind of a headache any more than he'd want to put up with the headache that was Tierra.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
I'm not sure Sean would have sent Tierra home if not for his sister's visit. She kept reminding him not to pick the girl the others hated. Then Tierra was crying and I don't think Sean could face his sister with the emotional wreck known as the one who was hated.

I think Des has ended up in the friend zone with Sean. They seem more like buddies to me alot of the time. Not real chemistry.

02-14-13, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
People online article says Tierra is engaged! Lucky them! But, of course, there were a lot of guys to choose from...

02-14-13, 04:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
"You're just jealous because men love me!" - Tierrable

02-15-13, 02:56 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
The guy the Little Ball of Hate got engaged to is her pre-Bachelor boyfriend.

02-16-13, 10:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
Monday and Tuesday episodes again! Yay!

02-17-13, 05:38 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Seven"
The Tuesday show is a "Sean Tells All" show. They haven't always done this type of show, but this season seems especially suited to it, plus they've had some cancellations and can use the time filler. Expect a lot of it to be spent on the Tierrable one plus the remaining 4 girls.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •