The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-13, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-13 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Week 5! Happy Viewing!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bachelor Sean Round Five is here! Round Robin 02-04-13 1
 RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13 rachelOH63 02-04-13 2
   RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13 Round Robin 02-04-13 3
 RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13 Ants 02-05-13 4
   RE: History Repeats Itself CSHS79 02-05-13 6
 RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13 mrc 02-05-13 5
 RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13 rachelOH63 02-05-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-13, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bachelor Sean Round Five is here!"
They are out of LA. Usually they show the Bach telling them where they're going next. They didn't this time, but it's Whitefish, Montana. Starting with 11 girls, I believe they are scheduled to drop down to 8, maybe 9. I don't know what the hell's gonna happen with Wackjob, er, Tierra, but if I were Sean I'd get rid of that nutjob as fast as I could. If she's not his ultimate choice, he's gonna look like a soft hearted sucker if he keeps her on any longer. Post your thoughts on the Monday night show here.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-04-13, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
Sorry! I made a mess of the board!

Montana, huh? Thought it was Canada.
This is the week we have a Monday and Tuesday show?
Are they are in Montana both nights?
I assume so... must be LOTS of drama with Tierra and the ice/freezing. I really wanted to know what was happening when I saw last week's preview! CraZy Coo-Coo!

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-13, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
Yes, this is the week we have 2 shows. Week 5 is being shown tonight, and week 6 will be shown tomorrow night. They are in Montana tonight, and will be in Canada for tomorrow's show. I think they needed to squeeze an extra show in someplace to get the season done before Dancing With the Stars starts, and this is the week. Oh, and you didn't mess up the board. Just because I usually start the episode threads doesn't make it a hanging offense for somebody else to start one. All you gotta do is get the title right, and everything in there looks right to me.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-13, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-13 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Apparently, Sean didn't watch Ben's season. History repeats itself.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-13, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: History Repeats Itself"
In any season that most if not all the ladies dislike one particular woman, the same thing happens time and time again. It happened in Jake's season with Vienna and in Ben's with Courtney, each of them got protective. In the end, Jake chose Vienna and Ben chose Courtney. Granted neither relationship lasted long, but each season could have ended differently.

If the ladies were truly smart, they would learn from past season's of the show. If a particular girl isolates herself, don't concern yourself with her, spend the time with the girls who want to be friendly. But most of all, don't try to warn The Bachelor about the other girls, it always backfires on you. Make every conversation with The Bachelor about the two of you.
If the other ladies had only ignored Tierra and her antics, she might already be gone.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-13, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
There was a whole lotta dumb in last night's episode.

A Slice of Manga

02-05-13, 01:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
Agreed! Why do they keep bringing the subject of Tierra up to Sean? I realize TPTB make her out to be crazier than she PROBABLY is.... But I really am tired of her. And we apparently get to see her the whole season.... Lovely!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •