URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2032
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"

Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-04-13 at 02:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-13 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Week 5! Happy Viewing!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Bachelor Sean Round Five is here!"
Posted by Round Robin on 02-04-13 at 02:40 PM
They are out of LA. Usually they show the Bach telling them where they're going next. They didn't this time, but it's Whitefish, Montana. Starting with 11 girls, I believe they are scheduled to drop down to 8, maybe 9. I don't know what the hell's gonna happen with Wackjob, er, Tierra, but if I were Sean I'd get rid of that nutjob as fast as I could. If she's not his ultimate choice, he's gonna look like a soft hearted sucker if he keeps her on any longer. Post your thoughts on the Monday night show here.

"RE: Bachelor Sean Week 5 on 2/4/13"
Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-04-13 at 03:46 PM
Sorry! I made a mess of the board!

Montana, huh? Thought it was Canada.
This is the week we have a Monday and Tuesday show?
Are they are in Montana both nights?
I assume so... must be LOTS of drama with Tierra and the ice/freezing. I really wanted to know what was happening when I saw last week's preview! CraZy Coo-Coo!

Posted by Round Robin on 02-04-13 at 04:41 PM
Yes, this is the week we have 2 shows. Week 5 is being shown tonight, and week 6 will be shown tomorrow night. They are in Montana tonight, and will be in Canada for tomorrow's show. I think they needed to squeeze an extra show in someplace to get the season done before Dancing With the Stars starts, and this is the week. Oh, and you didn't mess up the board. Just because I usually start the episode threads doesn't make it a hanging offense for somebody else to start one. All you gotta do is get the title right, and everything in there looks right to me.

Posted by Ants on 02-05-13 at 12:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-13 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Apparently, Sean didn't watch Ben's season. History repeats itself.

"RE: History Repeats Itself"
Posted by CSHS79 on 02-05-13 at 12:56 PM
In any season that most if not all the ladies dislike one particular woman, the same thing happens time and time again. It happened in Jake's season with Vienna and in Ben's with Courtney, each of them got protective. In the end, Jake chose Vienna and Ben chose Courtney. Granted neither relationship lasted long, but each season could have ended differently.

If the ladies were truly smart, they would learn from past season's of the show. If a particular girl isolates herself, don't concern yourself with her, spend the time with the girls who want to be friendly. But most of all, don't try to warn The Bachelor about the other girls, it always backfires on you. Make every conversation with The Bachelor about the two of you.
If the other ladies had only ignored Tierra and her antics, she might already be gone.

Posted by mrc on 02-05-13 at 12:28 PM
There was a whole lotta dumb in last night's episode.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-05-13 at 01:19 PM
Agreed! Why do they keep bringing the subject of Tierra up to Sean? I realize TPTB make her out to be crazier than she PROBABLY is.... But I really am tired of her. And we apparently get to see her the whole season.... Lovely!