The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-17-12, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
Wish I didn't have to experience my stomach turn every time I have to see this truth about America represent itself through occasions like these; when a reality show picks it's bad guy/s for the season. And it's not because I have sympathy for the bad guys.. why would I when they probably a participant in this “sell”?? It is because I have to see people act as unics! Except instead it's their individual brain that is being cut-off.

The truth is every one of us would react differently having heard 2nd hand about Kaylon's “baggage” comment.. Some would've reacted a lot more harshly, some a lot less or with more tact. Some wouldn't have reacted at all figuring what good would it do? (Sticks & stone....u know how it goes.)

Anyway, the point is we'd all react or choose not to—as our Self, the individual. It is only when we give up our individuality {our brains) that we lose our Self- expression & our individual opinion. We give those things, those important things, away much too freely! Seems as soon as we believe that a single opinion has amassed itself into a majority, we take on that opinion as our own.. when in truth, it wasn't. Thus the way I put it; rendering our selves brain-less unics!! (It's fitting bc what u hand down to ur youth is no longer U (ur traits~as in genes) anymore..it's traits from the make up of a “thing” that is in actuality~an illusion. Like a picture made of all dots..they may appear attached as to form what you see in the picture, but in actuality, they don't. They have & will always have, that space that divides them.

Teach American youth not to think for themselves and they won't.... and there's goes my stomach again. Not fair bc I don't even have kids.. like 'em, don't want 'em ..still it seems I care more about your kids than you do... huh, well I'll have to stop that right now! ...there—Done. Yeah, now I don't care... hey I hate Kaylon too! Let's stone him whatta ya say??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: thndrkttn 07-17-12 1
 RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: Ants 07-17-12 2
   RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: Round Robin 07-18-12 3
       RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: Ants 07-18-12 4
   RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: DoinTomCruiseDance 07-19-12 5
       RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: Ants 07-20-12 6
           RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: DoinTomCruiseDance 07-20-12 7
               RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here: Ants 07-21-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-17-12, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
Just wanted to mention to you that your sig pic is in violation of the guidelines. Yours is 300x225. The guidelines state:

IX. FOLLOW THE SIGNATURE STANDARD
Each RealityTVWorld.com member has the ability to display a signature. The entire signature should be limited to a height of 60 pixels. This limitation helps keep the threads somewhat tidy and filled more with content than with sig pics. (Frankly, there's not much worse than a reply consisting of one line of text followed by 20 lines of signature.)

Your signature may take one of the following forms:

No more than four lines of regularly sized text
No more than six lines of text, with font size "1" (Check the Help Forum for an explanation of how to change the font size)
A graphic not to exceed a height of 60 pixels or width of 500 pixels, followed by an optional single line of text (either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER)
If you choose to post a graphic in your signature, please limit the file size to 20 kb in order to reduce the time that it takes to load each page.

I'm not a mod nor do I pretend to be. Just helping you out.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
Kalon (stupid name btw) is nowhere near as bad as Cntney Robertson.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-12, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
Bull sh1t. Neither should be a parent, but I doubt Courtney would have done anything so tactless as to refer to somebody's kid as "baggage". Yeah, she's evil, but not as evil as Kalon.

07-18-12, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
I disagree. Cney was continuously evil throughout the season. Kalon's just a tactless bonehead.

07-19-12, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
OMG I LuVed Courtney!!! She brought all the laughs & entertainment to that show, as well as uncovered the true color of all those pretentious chirpies--green!!

She was not only "winning" the show.. she won the man!!

07-20-12, 07:02 AM (EST)
6. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
Cntney won the Caveman. Hope they live happily ever after . . . or whatever.

07-20-12, 05:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
"Cntney won the Caveman"..

Ya he is a little duh blah..but hey, at least he had great taste!! Courtney was HiLaRiOuS!!

She Had FuN with the cameras>> <<teased the girls>> <<and teased the caveman>> << >> LoVed her!!!

07-21-12, 04:13 AM (EST)
8. "RE: "I hate Kaylon" posts here:"
I hated that Mean Girl #####, but I'm over them - the Caveman and the "I'm a moooooodel' #####. They can go live happily ever after in some cave.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •