The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-23-12, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Not real optimistic on how good this will be based on the lineup. But we'll see. I don't expect to see the show tonight. Post your thoughts here if you do.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night jbug 07-23-12 1
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night redheaded_sweetheart 07-23-12 2
       RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night Round Robin 07-24-12 3
           RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night Estee 07-24-12 4
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night rachelOH63 07-24-12 6
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night jbug 07-24-12 5
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night Ants 07-25-12 11
 Fan David CSHS79 07-24-12 7
   RE: Fan David jbug 07-25-12 8
       RE: Fan David ellen8 07-25-12 9
       Competition and Reward CSHS79 07-25-12 10
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night Ants 07-25-12 12
   RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night thndrkttn 07-25-12 13
 RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night Ants 07-26-12 14
   Paige CSHS79 07-26-12 15
       RE: Paige Round Robin 07-27-12 16
           RE: Paige Ants 07-27-12 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-12, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Erica Rose is obnoxious, conceited, rude & full of herself.
Why is it the ones who annoy me most seem to stay so long.
please let her go home soon!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-23-12, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Agree with you about Erica Rose. Hope the twins don't stay around too long either.

Who else thinks Ed is too old to be acting like a frat boy?

07-24-12, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Sounds like Erica is still the same as I remember from BP2, eh?

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-12, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
She didn't learn anything from You're Cut Off either. (May you have the good fortune to not meet her mother.)

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-24-12, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
I feel sorry for her!
She obviously has self-esteem issues.
Going on this show cannot help.
And having those hair extensions doesn't help either!

07-24-12, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Didn't there seem to be a lot of Ben & Emily season rejects?

I did not watch even one ep of Emily's season - too many things going on - & other programs beat this out for recording.
But she had some hot guys in her group!
I know that Kalon called Ricky baggage, but he is hot!

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-25-12, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Emily had the hottest, best looking line up of guys.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-12, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Fan David"
I think the fan David has no game play whatsoever. If he truly wanted a fan alliance he would've suggested the twins take out their fellow fan Chris "SWAT" and he take out Paige and giving them the date rose thus keeping their alliance safe.
But no he had to be selfish and more to the point mouth off to the alumni how the fans outnumbered as they were ruled.
But the up side would be that having been in the house, Paige is now an alumni eligible to go to alumni events and possibly meet and fall in love with one of the guys who've been on The Bachelorette.

07-25-12, 09:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Fan David"
I don't think they had a choice of taking any others on the dates & giving the roses away.
Before teh comp, they were told the winners of the comp would be going on a date with each other.

ellen8 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-12, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ellen8 Click to send private message to ellen8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fan David"
can't believe Lindzi is falling for Kalon Krap.
RS says they are still together - ooops -

07-25-12, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Competition and Reward"
If you watch the episode 35 minutes in you will see where I am right about the dates, they are exactly like last year. Each member of the winning couple from the competition get to go on dates and bring the contestants of their choice. During the date there is a rose which the contestant can give to one of the people on the date and keep them safe. They aren't giving their own immunity away just keeping another contestant safe. So David and the twins could have had their own separate date but David simply chose to take the twins.

07-25-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
I'm glad to see Jamie from Ben's season. I don't know who Ed is, but he looks like a jerk.

Erica and Kalon know each other from the social scene in Houston. So funny.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-25-12, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
Ed won Jillian's season. Jillian was the 3rd runner-up out of Jason's season, who, beforehand, was 2nd runner-up from DeAnna's season.

Yikes. Just typing that made me feel really queasy...

Really disappointed in Ed's actions on BP. Dude, get it together!

07-26-12, 07:30 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Opening Night"
I liked Reid and the fan (damn can't remember her name) together.

I so wish they'd kept her and gotten rid of Erica R.

07-26-12, 11:22 AM (EST)
15. "Paige"
The fan Reid liked is named Paige. I also wish Reid was able to save Paige and Erica was sent home. However,Paige is now a part of The Bachelor family and can attend their functions. Maybe she can even meet and fall in love with the man of her dreams, possibly Sean Lowe. Now that would be sweet!!!!!

07-27-12, 00:20 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Paige"
I liked Paige, I wish those cutthroat ba$tards hadn't voted her out. Why the eff didn't they vote out Erica instead? She's a certifiable wackjob.

07-27-12, 11:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Paige"
Erica - yuck. She was voted Least Attractive last season and cried over that and now she's back for more. ick.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •