The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-07-10, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
Let me know when y'all are finished puking.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 samboohoo 09-07-10 1
 RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 Snidget 09-07-10 2
   RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 samboohoo 09-07-10 3
       I'm sorry... Estee 09-07-10 4
 RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 mrc 09-08-10 5
   RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 Mon Cherie 09-08-10 6
 RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 thndrkttn 09-08-10 7
   RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 jbug 09-08-10 8
   RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 samboohoo 09-09-10 9
 RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5 Loree 09-10-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-10, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-10 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

Nope, not there yet.

Still not done.

"We're Kip-Ten." *hurl*

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-10, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
*gag* let's make it even more obvious that the only reason for this show is catching shameless people hooking up on camera.

I'm pretty sure they will try to renew this, but I wonder if any people outside of the established Bachelor ABC paid for orgies reunions would even bother to come on the show.

09-07-10, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
I would watch of course, even though it's completely disgusting. I would like to see them keep the couples off, if possible. Gwen, Nikki, and Ashleigh never had a chance last night.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-10, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I'm sorry..."
...did you just imply a contest supervised by Chris 'The Script Revisions Are In My Other Suit' Harrison should be fair?

I would watch of course, even though it's completely disgusting.

And thus we establish once and for all that Samboohoo is not part of the solution.

But most of us figured that out on The Day Of The Dandrew.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-10, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
A waste of 1.5 hours (thanks, DVR!). The "challenge" was obviously set up to help the couples advance. The editing "misdirection" was horrible.

Most egregiously, the cups that Dave and Natalie were drinking out of at Jason and Molly's love nest still had the price tags on the bottom. I hope ABC sterilized them before returning them to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-08-10, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
And let's not forget the tradition of the ages to drink sake like a shot. Correct me if I'm wrong on that one... we usually sip it.

Anyway, the only real funny part for me was when my mom asked how they hide the guys' "excitement" when all the kissing and stuff is going on. Well, um, notice how much they're in the water?

Don't even get me started on KipTen. There went my breakfast and lunch.

And Elizabeth, wtf. You're not in your early 20's anymore. You should know by now most guys (not all- my dear single male friends, I love you all, okay, two of you are male ho's but at least you admit it to it) in that situation are gonna do whatever to get laid and then want to fall asleep. It's in their chemistry. Hell, at this age, it's in my chemistry.

Just sayin'.

C'est Moi.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-10, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-10 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

The way Elizabeth always looks at everyone with her held tilted down and her eyes upward? So creepy. I keep waiting for the *cue Fatal Attraction* "I won't be ignored, Kovacs!"

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-10, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
Elizabeth is way more psycho than the Michelle (?) gal who freaked Tenley out.

09-09-10, 08:40 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
Agree. Kovacs gets no sympathy from me at all.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-10, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
At least Elizabeth has gone back to the dark hair. I saw her with Tenley and Natalie on ET. They were all watching the clip of Elizabeth and Kovacs in the fantasy suite. Elizabeth was talking about being used by Kovacs.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •