URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1897
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"

Posted by Mon Cherie on 09-07-10 at 00:51 AM
Let me know when y'all are finished puking.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Pad Ep. 5"
Posted by samboohoo on 09-07-10 at 08:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-10 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

Nope, not there yet.

Still not done.

"We're Kip-Ten." *hurl*

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Snidget on 09-07-10 at 09:42 AM
*gag* let's make it even more obvious that the only reason for this show is catching shameless people hooking up on camera.

I'm pretty sure they will try to renew this, but I wonder if any people outside of the established Bachelor ABC paid for orgies reunions would even bother to come on the show.

Posted by samboohoo on 09-07-10 at 10:28 AM
I would watch of course, even though it's completely disgusting. I would like to see them keep the couples off, if possible. Gwen, Nikki, and Ashleigh never had a chance last night.

"I'm sorry..."
Posted by Estee on 09-07-10 at 12:39 PM
...did you just imply a contest supervised by Chris 'The Script Revisions Are In My Other Suit' Harrison should be fair?

I would watch of course, even though it's completely disgusting.

And thus we establish once and for all that Samboohoo is not part of the solution.

But most of us figured that out on The Day Of The Dandrew.

Posted by mrc on 09-08-10 at 07:32 AM
A waste of 1.5 hours (thanks, DVR!). The "challenge" was obviously set up to help the couples advance. The editing "misdirection" was horrible.

Most egregiously, the cups that Dave and Natalie were drinking out of at Jason and Molly's love nest still had the price tags on the bottom. I hope ABC sterilized them before returning them to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Posted by Mon Cherie on 09-08-10 at 01:49 PM
And let's not forget the tradition of the ages to drink sake like a shot. Correct me if I'm wrong on that one... we usually sip it.

Anyway, the only real funny part for me was when my mom asked how they hide the guys' "excitement" when all the kissing and stuff is going on. Well, um, notice how much they're in the water?

Don't even get me started on KipTen. There went my breakfast and lunch.

And Elizabeth, wtf. You're not in your early 20's anymore. You should know by now most guys (not all- my dear single male friends, I love you all, okay, two of you are male ho's but at least you admit it to it) in that situation are gonna do whatever to get laid and then want to fall asleep. It's in their chemistry. Hell, at this age, it's in my chemistry.

Just sayin'.

C'est Moi.

Posted by thndrkttn on 09-08-10 at 03:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-10 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

The way Elizabeth always looks at everyone with her held tilted down and her eyes upward? So creepy. I keep waiting for the *cue Fatal Attraction* "I won't be ignored, Kovacs!"

Posted by jbug on 09-08-10 at 04:57 PM
Elizabeth is way more psycho than the Michelle (?) gal who freaked Tenley out.

Posted by samboohoo on 09-09-10 at 08:40 AM
Agree. Kovacs gets no sympathy from me at all.

Posted by Loree on 09-10-10 at 12:41 PM
At least Elizabeth has gone back to the dark hair. I saw her with Tenley and Natalie on ET. They were all watching the clip of Elizabeth and Kovacs in the fantasy suite. Elizabeth was talking about being used by Kovacs.