The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-10, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
Anyone else shocked by the revelation of who was cavorting with the staff? Naw, me either. I liked the looks she gave Chris. It wasn't remorse or guilt, but entitled anger that she had been caught. Chris seemed a little shaken up by the whole thing.

I'm glad the schoolteacher is gone. I couldn't stand her. Eyebrow Gal was also a good cut--she had ZERO self-esteem.

I like Ali from Mass. so far.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 bdemoney 01-12-10 1
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 mrc 01-12-10 2
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 seas72 01-12-10 3
 Chris's Blog link thndrkttn 01-12-10 4
   RE: Chris's Blog link rachelOH63 01-12-10 5
       RE: Chris's Blog link bdemoney 01-12-10 8
           RE: Chris's Blog link qwertypie 01-12-10 11
   RE: Chris's Blog link bdemoney 01-12-10 9
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 samboohoo 01-12-10 6
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 Snidget 01-12-10 7
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 Carezy 01-12-10 10
 RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 qwertypie 01-12-10 12
   RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 jbug 01-13-10 13
       RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2 BlueIris 01-13-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-12-10, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
I am also glad to see Christina leave. She was very insecure and needs to mature before getting into a serious relationship.

I had hoped they could enlighten us a bit more as to what "stepping over the line" meant. I realize Roz is saying she didn't have sex with him, but I would think they could have at least have someone spell out what actually did happen.

A make-out session or two perhaps? Please, I want details!

My favs so far are definitely Ali and Tenley. They both seem very genuine and down-to-earth. Hopefully Jake will keep both of them around for a while. I wasn't sure since he didn't even invite Tenley on a date for some reason.

Oh, and while Michelle was more likeable last night, I don't think I'll be too sorry to see her leave either...

awesome sig pic created by syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
I thought Michelle was more irritating last night.

"I'm leaving."

"You're smirking."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this, Jake."

Blech!

seas72 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-12-10, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seas72 Click to send private message to seas72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
I know Jake told Michelle during the cocktail party that he wanted to keep her around but I'm curious if he planned to cut her as one of the three to go before he found out about Roz and therefore had an extra rose to give out. If not her, I wonder who the third would have been.

I'm also curious how the show found out about Roz and the staff. Did she get caught or did someone tell?

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-12-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Chris's Blog link"
Here's the link to Chris's blog which explains stuff in a little more detail.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/12/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelor-scandal/

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-10, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chris's Blog link"
Did you hear they played the "OTWOL" song during Ali's date? I immediately thought, "she's the winner"!... we shall see!

01-12-10, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chris's Blog link"
Yes. I did hear them play that song and felt like I was going to throw up. Please tell me they will never play that song again this season. Seriously!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Chris's Blog link"
If you were playing my drinking game, the song becomes more bearable

01-12-10, 04:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Chris's Blog link"
Thanks for a link to Chris's blog!

For those who don't want to read the whole thing or don't want to click on the link above, here's what Chris had to say:

You heard me say in the episode that Rozlyn and one of our staffers entered into an inappropriate relationship. I realize this is somewhat vague and open to interpretation, so let me be more specific. It was an inappropriate relationship that got physical. This was not just about one person’s ”feelings” for another. We would never go to such extremes because of a schoolyard crush. After extensive research and doing our homework we came to the conclusion without a shadow of a doubt that an inappropriate relationship had occurred. Now the million dollar question: How do we know this? First of all, several girls in the house independently witnessed the inappropriate behavior firsthand, and they came forward and told producers what was taking place. Second, the staffer came forward and confessed everything himself. He told executive producers everything about his inappropriate physical relationship with Rozlyn.

So, at least it clarifies that there was some sort of physical involvement. I figured there had to be, but wondered why the show was so vague about what happened.

I'm glad we got at least a few more details.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
Maybe I need to give it another shot. I wonder if I can catch up on the ABC website.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
Looks like full episodes are on the ABC website.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-12-10, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
Okay, so has anyone here gone to reality steve's website yet this season?? He actually spoils a lot of things that happen, so DON'T go unless you don't care. Last year, he was able to spoil what happened with Melissa, Jason and Molly because he had some sort of inside source.

Anyway, this year, he has explained a few things, including what he heard happened with the Rozlyn storyline last night. Honestly, I know that Chris H has to do his job to promote the show and whatever, but EDITORS are the devil!!! Producers and editors are able to do wonders with manipulating the viewers (not only in this show), and for a show that was heading for the crapper... there's no doubt in my mind that they not only tamper with the storyline, they're able to make BIG ISSUES out of nothing.

Anyway, if you want me to give you a quick rundown on his side of the story, I'd be more than happy to.

DON'T GO TO REALITYSTEVE IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS!! He spoils the top 4, and the order in which they leave. I can tell you that too, but i don't want to spoil it for people who don't want to know.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-10, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
Drove me nuts she got on the motorcycle without protective gear. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

Because I know someone who wiped out on a bike the only time he wasn't wearing his leathers. They were scraping gravel out of his legs for weeks.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-10, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
LOL You & I seem to notice a lot of the same things!
They really should have told her to wear something more appropriate for riding a bike.

Also, she didn't seem to have a purse/handbag with her; yet she was able to keep her hair & makeup looking nice. Maybe production carries that around for the guys gals.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
"Guys" it drives my DH nuts.

Of course she had to wear the necklace, but I did wonder about the appropriateness of her outfit.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •