URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1804
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"

Posted by mrc on 01-12-10 at 10:12 AM
Anyone else shocked by the revelation of who was cavorting with the staff? Naw, me either. I liked the looks she gave Chris. It wasn't remorse or guilt, but entitled anger that she had been caught. Chris seemed a little shaken up by the whole thing.

I'm glad the schoolteacher is gone. I couldn't stand her. Eyebrow Gal was also a good cut--she had ZERO self-esteem.

I like Ali from Mass. so far.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Bachelor: OTWOL--Ep. 2"
Posted by bdemoney on 01-12-10 at 12:36 PM
I am also glad to see Christina leave. She was very insecure and needs to mature before getting into a serious relationship.

I had hoped they could enlighten us a bit more as to what "stepping over the line" meant. I realize Roz is saying she didn't have sex with him, but I would think they could have at least have someone spell out what actually did happen.

A make-out session or two perhaps? Please, I want details!

My favs so far are definitely Ali and Tenley. They both seem very genuine and down-to-earth. Hopefully Jake will keep both of them around for a while. I wasn't sure since he didn't even invite Tenley on a date for some reason.

Oh, and while Michelle was more likeable last night, I don't think I'll be too sorry to see her leave either...

awesome sig pic created by syren

Posted by mrc on 01-12-10 at 01:05 PM
I thought Michelle was more irritating last night.

"I'm leaving."

"You're smirking."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this, Jake."

Blech!

Posted by seas72 on 01-12-10 at 01:47 PM
I know Jake told Michelle during the cocktail party that he wanted to keep her around but I'm curious if he planned to cut her as one of the three to go before he found out about Roz and therefore had an extra rose to give out. If not her, I wonder who the third would have been.

I'm also curious how the show found out about Roz and the staff. Did she get caught or did someone tell?

"Chris's Blog link"
Posted by thndrkttn on 01-12-10 at 01:57 PM
Here's the link to Chris's blog which explains stuff in a little more detail.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/12/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelor-scandal/

"RE: Chris's Blog link"
Posted by rachelOH63 on 01-12-10 at 02:20 PM
Did you hear they played the "OTWOL" song during Ali's date? I immediately thought, "she's the winner"!... we shall see!

Posted by bdemoney on 01-12-10 at 04:07 PM
Yes. I did hear them play that song and felt like I was going to throw up. Please tell me they will never play that song again this season. Seriously!

Posted by qwertypie on 01-12-10 at 07:41 PM
If you were playing my drinking game, the song becomes more bearable

Posted by bdemoney on 01-12-10 at 04:15 PM
Thanks for a link to Chris's blog!

For those who don't want to read the whole thing or don't want to click on the link above, here's what Chris had to say:

You heard me say in the episode that Rozlyn and one of our staffers entered into an inappropriate relationship. I realize this is somewhat vague and open to interpretation, so let me be more specific. It was an inappropriate relationship that got physical. This was not just about one person’s ”feelings” for another. We would never go to such extremes because of a schoolyard crush. After extensive research and doing our homework we came to the conclusion without a shadow of a doubt that an inappropriate relationship had occurred. Now the million dollar question: How do we know this? First of all, several girls in the house independently witnessed the inappropriate behavior firsthand, and they came forward and told producers what was taking place. Second, the staffer came forward and confessed everything himself. He told executive producers everything about his inappropriate physical relationship with Rozlyn.

So, at least it clarifies that there was some sort of physical involvement. I figured there had to be, but wondered why the show was so vague about what happened.

I'm glad we got at least a few more details.

Posted by samboohoo on 01-12-10 at 03:23 PM
Maybe I need to give it another shot. I wonder if I can catch up on the ABC website.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Snidget on 01-12-10 at 03:31 PM
Looks like full episodes are on the ABC website.

Posted by Carezy on 01-12-10 at 04:36 PM
Okay, so has anyone here gone to reality steve's website yet this season?? He actually spoils a lot of things that happen, so DON'T go unless you don't care. Last year, he was able to spoil what happened with Melissa, Jason and Molly because he had some sort of inside source.

Anyway, this year, he has explained a few things, including what he heard happened with the Rozlyn storyline last night. Honestly, I know that Chris H has to do his job to promote the show and whatever, but EDITORS are the devil!!! Producers and editors are able to do wonders with manipulating the viewers (not only in this show), and for a show that was heading for the crapper... there's no doubt in my mind that they not only tamper with the storyline, they're able to make BIG ISSUES out of nothing.

Anyway, if you want me to give you a quick rundown on his side of the story, I'd be more than happy to.

DON'T GO TO REALITYSTEVE IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS!! He spoils the top 4, and the order in which they leave. I can tell you that too, but i don't want to spoil it for people who don't want to know.

Posted by qwertypie on 01-12-10 at 10:12 PM
Drove me nuts she got on the motorcycle without protective gear. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

Because I know someone who wiped out on a bike the only time he wasn't wearing his leathers. They were scraping gravel out of his legs for weeks.

Posted by jbug on 01-13-10 at 09:30 AM
LOL You & I seem to notice a lot of the same things!
They really should have told her to wear something more appropriate for riding a bike.

Also, she didn't seem to have a purse/handbag with her; yet she was able to keep her hair & makeup looking nice. Maybe production carries that around for the guys gals.

Posted by BlueIris on 01-13-10 at 12:54 PM
"Guys" it drives my DH nuts.

Of course she had to wear the necklace, but I did wonder about the appropriateness of her outfit.