The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ed's girlfriends???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-09, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ed's girlfriends???"
Hi, I saw on some blog somewhere that Ed had 2 girlfriends when he went on the show and that he continued to have them while on the show. I sure hope this is not true. Does anyone know the truth???
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ed's girlfriends??? Loree 07-29-09 1
 RE: Ed's girlfriends??? byoffer 07-29-09 2
   RE: Ed's girlfriends??? AyaK 08-05-09 3
 Link to story mrc 08-06-09 4
   RE: Link to story MDLady13 09-17-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ed's girlfriends???"
It all depends who you listen to. Some people swear they are close to Ed and it is not true. Too much of a workaholic to date much. Others claim he did have one or two girlfriends. Whatever, there do not seem to be any girlfriends in the picture now. He is just with Jillian. His family seems happy about the relationship. I suppose if he can handle Jillian dating those other guys on the show she can handle any girlfriends he might have had when he went on the show.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ed's girlfriends???"
Let me specify that I have no inside information about Ed or Wes on this.

But to comment I guess it depends on how one defines "girlfriend". It would seem that Wes had a significant single girlfriend when he went on the show, and one wonders if he would have left this sig other if he had been picked by Gillian. The comment about Ed, on the other hand, leads me to believe he may have has a couple of girls who he dated from time to time, but no true girlfriend to have to decide to leave upon being picked.

Some people never really date multiple people at one time (I never did) but others seem to develop relationships this way.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-09, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ed's girlfriends???"
The story that Us Weekly is selling is that Ed had two "girlfriends", who really seem to be little more than hook-up partners, since both claim not to have known about the other.

I wouldn't take this very seriously.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-09, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Link to story"
The Bachelorette's Jillian Harris and her fiancé Ed Swiderski deny reports that he is a cheater.

Us Weekly reports that Ed slept with former girlfriend Lindsey Johnson just days after he popped the question to Jillian. On Wednesday's Good Morning America, Johnson also said that Ed emailed her while he was filming, and exited the show soon after citing the need to get back to work. But another former flame, 24-year-old Betheny Steffen, claims to Us that she slept with Ed before he returned two weeks later to win back Jillian's heart.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ed-Cheats-1008677.aspx

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-09, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Link to story"
If that's true, it's pretty sleazy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •