URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1793
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ed's girlfriends???"

Posted by woiwod on 07-29-09 at 01:23 PM
Hi, I saw on some blog somewhere that Ed had 2 girlfriends when he went on the show and that he continued to have them while on the show. I sure hope this is not true. Does anyone know the truth???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ed's girlfriends???"
Posted by Loree on 07-29-09 at 02:45 PM
It all depends who you listen to. Some people swear they are close to Ed and it is not true. Too much of a workaholic to date much. Others claim he did have one or two girlfriends. Whatever, there do not seem to be any girlfriends in the picture now. He is just with Jillian. His family seems happy about the relationship. I suppose if he can handle Jillian dating those other guys on the show she can handle any girlfriends he might have had when he went on the show.

Posted by byoffer on 07-29-09 at 03:44 PM
Let me specify that I have no inside information about Ed or Wes on this.

But to comment I guess it depends on how one defines "girlfriend". It would seem that Wes had a significant single girlfriend when he went on the show, and one wonders if he would have left this sig other if he had been picked by Gillian. The comment about Ed, on the other hand, leads me to believe he may have has a couple of girls who he dated from time to time, but no true girlfriend to have to decide to leave upon being picked.

Some people never really date multiple people at one time (I never did) but others seem to develop relationships this way.

Posted by AyaK on 08-05-09 at 05:23 PM
The story that Us Weekly is selling is that Ed had two "girlfriends", who really seem to be little more than hook-up partners, since both claim not to have known about the other.

I wouldn't take this very seriously.

"Link to story"
Posted by mrc on 08-06-09 at 12:08 PM
The Bachelorette's Jillian Harris and her fiancé Ed Swiderski deny reports that he is a cheater.

Us Weekly reports that Ed slept with former girlfriend Lindsey Johnson just days after he popped the question to Jillian. On Wednesday's Good Morning America, Johnson also said that Ed emailed her while he was filming, and exited the show soon after citing the need to get back to work. But another former flame, 24-year-old Betheny Steffen, claims to Us that she slept with Ed before he returned two weeks later to win back Jillian's heart.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ed-Cheats-1008677.aspx

"RE: Link to story"
Posted by MDLady13 on 09-17-09 at 03:35 PM
If that's true, it's pretty sleazy!