The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread -- July 13, 2009 -- Final Three"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-09, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread -- July 13, 2009 -- Final Three"
No one started this, so I'll post the summary below. Please keep your comments here until after the episode airs on the West Coast.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mini-summary AyaK 07-13-09 1
   RE: Mini-summary jbug 07-14-09 2
   RE: Mini-summary MKitty 07-14-09 7
 How fake were Ed's parents CSHS79 07-14-09 3
   RE: How fake were Ed's parents jbug 07-14-09 4
       RE: How fake were Ed's parents realitytvviewr 07-14-09 5
           RE: How fake were Ed's parents MKitty 07-14-09 6
           RE: How fake were Ed's parents qwertypie 07-16-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mini-summary"
Off to Maui for the final three fantasy dates.

1) Kiptyn -- Ropes course. Kiptyn was very supportive. Claimed that he used to be too quick to end a relationship when things went wrong. Spent the night in the fantasy suite.

2) Reid -- fun date and helicopter ride. Showed his jealousy again about Jillian's other two suitors. Had romantic dinner on the beach. But again refused to commit that he would propose, and stammered around it. Spent the night in the fantasy suite. Still wouldn't commit.

3) Ed -- Went on catamaran ride. Jillian told Ed that she couldn't agree to marry someone whose parents she hadn't met. So then ... they met Ed's parents! Jillian spent time talking to Mom. Dad seemed not too happy about the turn of events. Spent the night in the fantasy suite and ... fell asleep. Jillian wanted reassurance about the lack of physical connection, but seemed happy with Ed's answer that they were tired and stressed.

In video message, Reid still didn't commit to proposing. So...

Bye-bye Reid.

In car, Reid regretted his lack of commitment. Too late.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mini-summary"
Nice mini, Ayak

The previews for the final were more exciting than the ep - but previews usually are.

So Ed was the only one to say the 3 little words.

Reed might have been falling in love, but at least he didn't say what she wanted to hear when he knew he might not be able to follow it thru.

Agman 2009

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-14-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mini-summary"
Okay, so you have to be feeling for Ed today. They basically pimped for weeks that somebody would have some kind of performance anxiety...and then they show how it is Ed (and her?), and not neurotic Reid! I feel bad for him..how can he show is face again, when the everyone in North America will think of him as the guy who couldn't get hot for Jillian. And yet...he is the only one who said "I love you" and made it obvious that he WOULD propose to her. I think she is really torn for the hotness that is Kiptin, the funny many Reid (whom I like more every episode) and the "solid family man" Ed...who might just be too nice, and not the type to ravish her. Gawd, when we pulled him aside to talk to him, he REALLY needed to just grab her and kiss her like he means business, to set her mind at ease that they can have chemistry, not just be Mr. Wimpy-Nice. However, I did also note that he came to comfort her while Kiptin was just standing and waiting after Reid was sent packing.

I would not be surprised if a: Reid comes back and proposed...Jake bolts in a proposes, or Kiptin bolts!!!

*Summerized by Agman*

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-14-09, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "How fake were Ed's parents"
I think Ed's parents will be revealed to be actors Ed hired since his real parents wanted nothing to do with this thing. Ed will confess that he had to do it because he knew without that meeting Jillian might send him home and he didn't want that to happen.
Of course this confession comes after Jillian sent Kipton home and Jillian needs time to think so she goes back inside where Reid comes in and proposes. She is confused and in the end asks for some time. She holds her final decision for After the Final Rose and it turns out ot be Reid.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-09, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How fake were Ed's parents"
LOL!
You really like speculation, don't you!

But - - -
she sent Reed home & kept Kipton & Ed for the finale.

From the previews someone does reveal something that upsets her - but we know from past previews that it's never as dramatic as they make it appear.

Agman 2009

realitytvviewr 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-14-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How fake were Ed's parents"
Hahaha! Yes, they are good at building up the previews and letting us down during the episode. Next week, Kipton probably confesses that Jillian actually picked the wrong lasagna!

Or maybe, Ed confesses to Jillian that he has a whole dresser filled with short shorts! That would make me cry!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-14-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How fake were Ed's parents"
Now that? was funny!!!

*Summerized by Agman*

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How fake were Ed's parents"
thought of Ed's short-short drawer *SHUDDER*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •