The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Laurel's Denial"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-01-09, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Laurel's Denial"
Wes's supposed girlfriend Laurel has stepped forward to deny any current romantic involvement with Wes. While that may be true, I think what's most bothersome is that Wes has stated over and over how he's hoping to gain a lot of publicity for his music career from this show.
If someone winds up with a boost to his career from appearing on the show I say wonderful. However, I don't think the career angle should be the driving force for coming on the show, and the romance with the woman an added perk.
It's just sad that so many wonderful guys were cut from the show, guys whose main reason for applying was their attraction to Jillian in favor of Wes. Maybe there is more to Jillian's relationship with Wes than we see, but I doubt it. Wes has been way too vocal when Jillian is not around how excited he is about
what this show can do for his career, not that Jillian isn't a nice added bonus.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Laurel's Denial Loree 07-02-09 1
   Texans on The Bachelorette CSHS79 07-02-09 2
 RE: Laurel's Denial true 07-02-09 3
   Sad but True CSHS79 07-02-09 4
       Remember jbug 07-02-09 5
           RE: Remember CSHS79 07-02-09 6
           RE: Remember Puffy 07-04-09 7
               RE: Remember AyaK 07-06-09 8
 it's jillian not wes... wesfanclub 07-06-09 9
   RE: it's jillian not wes... AyaK 07-07-09 10
   RE: it's jillian not wes... canuklady 07-07-09 11
   RE: it's jillian not wes... qwertypie 07-07-09 12
   RE: it's jillian not wes... Ahtumbreez 07-07-09 13
       Wes' cds CSHS79 07-07-09 14
           RE: Wes' cds qwertypie 07-07-09 15
 RE: Laurel's Denial qwertypie 07-16-09 16
   RE: Laurel's Denial woiwod 07-18-09 17
       RE: Laurel's Denial mrc 07-18-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-09, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Laurel's Denial"
I think it is interesting that Wes' Laurel is also the same Laurel that dated former Bachelor Brad Womack. The Bachelor/Bachelorette world is very small indeed.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-02-09, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Texans on The Bachelorette"
Is the Bachelor/Bachelorette world small or is it that a lot of men from Texas are on the show? This season alone had 7 men from Texas vying for Jillian's affections. I saw that in an article from a paper from The Austin area.
Maybe it's my own preference but on these reality shows some of the sexiest men turn out to be from Texas. However, the true keepers are the ones born and raised in Texas, not just currently living in Texas. Maybe I should move there, what do you think?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Laurel's Denial"
Call me a cynic, but IMO, the people who apply to be on this show, just like all reality tv shows, are DAWS, plain and simple.

They want to be on TV! They're desparate attention whores to the core!

Sure, they may have seen Jill and think she's cute or whatever, but I am convinced most of them are just in it for the tv time, or because they think it will be a fun way to spend some time off work.

Do they end up falling in love? I'm sure some of them think so, but really, how can you know if you're in love after a couple of fantasy style dates with cameras recording your every move?

In the early seasons they used to say that each group was picked as specific matches for the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Now they just cast for type. They're looking for people who will make good TV, not love connections.

07-02-09, 01:06 PM (EST)
4. "Sad but True"
We all get lonely,we all want partners, which prompts shows like this. They all start out with the best of intentions, but along the way the fact it is television becomes a factor. What drives tv shows=ratings. So the sad fact is shows that start out with the best of intentions become twisted either by the contestants motivations or the producers need for ratings.

As to Wes,if the producers are editing him a certain way, he most certainly is giving them the material. After all, did he have to play into the producers hands? No, he could have said no, but he didn't.

I also agree for every 5 guys/gals who come on shows like this with ulterior motives there are hopefully some with pure intentions of finding a partner. Too bad the many spoil it for the few.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Remember"
The Dating Game?

simple, short & sweet

Going red white & blue with Agman 2009

07-02-09, 03:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Remember"
Ah--- the Dating Game, from a more innocent time. There's probably multiple marriages stemming from dates set up by that show and Love Connection. Other reality shows have brought couples together too, shows where romance isn't the focus of the show, just a by product. I guess if two people are meant to be together, some how some way they'll find each other.

I have ot believe that, since I'm 48 and never married, yet I haven't given up hope there's someone meant for me.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-09, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Remember"
The TV news tonight showed a snippet of a very young Michael Jackson on the Dating Game show.

Birthday siggy from Agman

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-09, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Remember"
Well, that didn't work.

Maybe if they'd been trying to hook Michael up with young boys, he would have found true love?

wesfanclub 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-09, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wesfanclub Click to send private message to wesfanclub Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "it's jillian not wes..."
it's not wes fault that jillian is so naive and foolish. she wanted the bad boy and if he really played it off or cared 1 bit for her, he may have made it to the end. that's how bad her character judgement is. i couldn't stop laughing for 30 minutes when he said at dinner that they should use the room key and spend the night together. how does she not see these things from a mile away. and his speech in the limo was legendary. she did this to herself. she's the worst bachelor/ette of all time. i hope wes is the next bachelor!!!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-09, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: it's jillian not wes..."
We already had a bachelor like Wes who didn't give a rat's a$$ about the women he was dating. Oh, wait, it was Wes' role model (and his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend) Brad Womack.

We don't need another Brad.

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-07-09, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: it's jillian not wes..."
It's not Wes' fault? The guy is a total dirtbag!!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: it's jillian not wes..."
Wouldn't watch that one.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: it's jillian not wes..."
I hope Wes' CD tanks and he gets a collective "Karma's a ##### - bro".

07-07-09, 03:25 PM (EST)
14. "Wes' cds"
I said it before and I'll say it again,I forsee a future where Wes won't be able to give away his cds except as targets as a substitte for skeet.

07-07-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Wes' cds"
I'll just wait for Snidget to post a link about how his sales are doing

07-16-09, 09:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Laurel's Denial"
bump

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-18-09, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Laurel's Denial"
What's with all the postings that simply say "bump"?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Laurel's Denial"
Posters are moving or "bumping" threads to the top by posting in them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •