The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelorette-Final two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jans302 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-25-08, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jans302 Click to send private message to jans302 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelorette-Final two"
It looks as if Jesse makes it to the final two. Can anyone tell whether it is Jason or Jeremy walking out in front of Graham for the "Bachelors Tell All" show? They showed a snippet at the end of this week's show previewing next week's show. It is one of those two, but which one? Is the watch a giveaway or not? The "Bachelors Tell All" comes after the regular show so the guy who will be sent home on next week's show will be on the Bachelor Tells All and is definitely walking out ahead of Graham.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelorette-Final two observer 06-25-08 1
 RE: The Bachelorette-Final two pegleg1123 06-26-08 2
   RE: The Bachelorette-Final two jans302 06-26-08 3
       RE: The Bachelorette-Final two Carezy 06-26-08 5
 RE: The Bachelorette-Final two jans302 06-26-08 4
 question jbug 06-30-08 6
   RE: question aggie1286 06-30-08 7
   RE: question blueahh 07-01-08 8
   RE: question Asrai 07-01-08 9
   Answer bullzeye 07-01-08 10
   RE: question Snidget 07-01-08 12
   RE: question qwertypie 07-01-08 15
   RE: question LilNik8 07-01-08 17
       RE: question jbug 07-01-08 18
 RE: The Bachelorette-Final two Loree 07-01-08 11
   RE: The Bachelorette-Final two jojohnston 07-01-08 13
   RE: The Bachelorette-Final two Runnr3003 07-01-08 14
 RE: The Bachelorette-Final two pippi_longstocking 07-01-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-25-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-08 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

final

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pegleg1123 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pegleg1123 Click to send private message to pegleg1123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
I checked my DVR last night and that was the Guy from Kansas City that owns his hair salon.

06-26-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jans302 Click to send private message to jans302 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
They always come out in the order in which they were eliminated. You will see that after Graham comes Fred and then Robert, etc. That is the way they always do the "The Bachelors or Bachelorettes Tell All". That guy is Ron and looks a little like Jeremy on a quick glance which is ironic that Ron couldn't stand Jeremy. Jeremy always wears a watch. Jason wears one sometimes. I don't have a pause button. It just definitely is not Jesse, so he makes it to the final two.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-26-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
Wouldn't it be Sean and Twilley behind Graham then?? I tried looking, but I couldn't tell who it was in front of Graham.

06-26-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
You may be right though. Maybe they did mix them up this time to throw us off!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-08, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "question"
I didn't want to start a new thread so, picked this one to thrown this into.

My first time to watch one of these thru to the end.
Am I supposed to assume she went to bed with all 3 of the final guys? and with each one in the same fantasy room? That is the way they made it appear.

I'm not a prude, but please tell me she didn't.

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-30-08, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: question"
i know! i've ALWAYS wondered that, even on the bachelor...does he/she sleep with all three?? i agree, i'm not a prude but thats a LOT to sleep with three guys in three nights!

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-01-08, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: question"
In MTA, Jeremy was hurt that she invited him to the suite if she was going to let him go. It sounded like it was a significant night for him.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: question"
Jbug,

I think it's a personal call. If they want to do the hanky panky, then they can. After all, they are both adults and can make their own decisions as to who they sleep with and when they sleep with them.

The only time I heard (rumored) that anyone slept with (had sex) someone on the fantasy suites was the bachelor Bob Guiney. The link is to his personal page, not of the rumors surrounding the sex he had on the fantasy dates. I know he was referred to as "The Kissing Bandit" but the sex stuff may be JUST rumors.

Scooping stars with Sharnina

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-01-08, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Answer"
I would "do" them all. But I am generous like that.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: question"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-08 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

The implication is that they have sex with everyone they have an overnight date with. I mean that is how they edit it most of the time. Some shows (like the VH1 shows with the voice overs after the door shuts) more blatantly than others.

How often there is actual sex, I dunno, but the standard formula for most of these shows have at least one overnight date where the viewer is set up to at least suspect something was going on.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: question"
I think it was all in the editting.

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: question"
>I didn't want to start a
>new thread so, picked this
>one to thrown this into.
>
>
>My first time to watch one
>of these thru to the
>end.
>Am I supposed to assume she
>went to bed with all
>3 of the final guys?
> and with each one
>in the same fantasy room?
> That is the way
>they made it appear.
>
>I'm not a prude, but please
>tell me she didn't.

I'm pretty sure that Trista was intimate with both Ryan and Charlie. When I rewatched her Bachelorette Season on VH1 she made a comment to Chris Harrison that it was important to be intimate with someone you are considering a serious relationship with because intimacy is important in a relationship.

I dont know about DeAnna, but if I had Jeremy or Jason in a room with me, I think I would have had to "get intimate."

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: question"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-08 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

I'll admit I don't know much about young men any more (being over the hill and all).
But how do these guys feel? I mean, assuming they did more than sleep.
Jeremy is with her one night; then all the next day he thinks about how she is out having fun with another guy. And the possibility that she will sleep with that guy too. And then repeat again the next day. The jealousy factor has to be really high!

Call me old fashioned. If I cared enough about a person to 'sleep' with him and was considering him for marriage, I don't think I could feel that way about three men at the same time.
And I wouldn't expect a man who cared for me to be 'okay' with my sleeping with two others to make comparisons.
Am I making sense?

I had to add:
Say she picks Jason. And somehow it is made known to Jason that she did have sex with Jesse and/or Jeremy. How is Jason supposed to feel every time someone brings up the show and wants to watch it over and over and over? It's one thing for a man to know that his bride is not a virgin; but to know the guys she'd been with? to have that thrown up in his face over and over?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
Looks like Jason figured out that DeAnna finds the scruffy look hard to resist. Brad/Graham did it. Now Jason is sporting that look.

jojohnston 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jojohnston Click to send private message to jojohnston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
Noticed the scruffy look on Jason too. Maybe you are right that Jason thought that might make him more attractive - Had to get the Graham look.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
Nah.... I think he sunburned his face so bad he couldnt shave. Besides, he probably cant have a scruffy face at work.

pippi_longstocking 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pippi_longstocking Click to send private message to pippi_longstocking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-08 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Newbie here.

Is anyone finding it odd that Snowboarder on his fantasy date told Deanna that he was ready to be engaged and wanted kids before he's 30 (he's 28?). (He was telling his father about how Deanna wanted 3 kids before she was 30 which was in four years!)But yet...during his hometown date he confided in his father and told him he wanted kids but like in 4 or 5 years and wasn't ready to get engaged so quickly?

Is he lying or how was he able to so quickly change his tune? Sounded awfully fishy to me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •