URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1651
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Bachelorette-Final two"

Posted by jans302 on 06-25-08 at 04:39 PM
It looks as if Jesse makes it to the final two. Can anyone tell whether it is Jason or Jeremy walking out in front of Graham for the "Bachelors Tell All" show? They showed a snippet at the end of this week's show previewing next week's show. It is one of those two, but which one? Is the watch a giveaway or not? The "Bachelors Tell All" comes after the regular show so the guy who will be sent home on next week's show will be on the Bachelor Tells All and is definitely walking out ahead of Graham.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Bachelorette-Final two"
Posted by observer on 06-25-08 at 05:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-08 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

final

Posted by pegleg1123 on 06-26-08 at 10:14 AM
I checked my DVR last night and that was the Guy from Kansas City that owns his hair salon.

Posted by jans302 on 06-26-08 at 10:35 AM
They always come out in the order in which they were eliminated. You will see that after Graham comes Fred and then Robert, etc. That is the way they always do the "The Bachelors or Bachelorettes Tell All". That guy is Ron and looks a little like Jeremy on a quick glance which is ironic that Ron couldn't stand Jeremy. Jeremy always wears a watch. Jason wears one sometimes. I don't have a pause button. It just definitely is not Jesse, so he makes it to the final two.

Posted by Carezy on 06-26-08 at 03:51 PM
Wouldn't it be Sean and Twilley behind Graham then?? I tried looking, but I couldn't tell who it was in front of Graham.

Posted by jans302 on 06-26-08 at 10:37 AM
You may be right though. Maybe they did mix them up this time to throw us off!

"question"
Posted by jbug on 06-30-08 at 09:11 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread so, picked this one to thrown this into.

My first time to watch one of these thru to the end.
Am I supposed to assume she went to bed with all 3 of the final guys? and with each one in the same fantasy room? That is the way they made it appear.

I'm not a prude, but please tell me she didn't.

"RE: question"
Posted by aggie1286 on 06-30-08 at 09:54 PM
i know! i've ALWAYS wondered that, even on the bachelor...does he/she sleep with all three?? i agree, i'm not a prude but thats a LOT to sleep with three guys in three nights!

Posted by blueahh on 07-01-08 at 00:06 AM
In MTA, Jeremy was hurt that she invited him to the suite if she was going to let him go. It sounded like it was a significant night for him.

Posted by Asrai on 07-01-08 at 00:42 AM
Jbug,

I think it's a personal call. If they want to do the hanky panky, then they can. After all, they are both adults and can make their own decisions as to who they sleep with and when they sleep with them.

The only time I heard (rumored) that anyone slept with (had sex) someone on the fantasy suites was the bachelor Bob Guiney. The link is to his personal page, not of the rumors surrounding the sex he had on the fantasy dates. I know he was referred to as "The Kissing Bandit" but the sex stuff may be JUST rumors.

Scooping stars with Sharnina

"Answer"
Posted by bullzeye on 07-01-08 at 05:11 AM
I would "do" them all. But I am generous like that.

Posted by Snidget on 07-01-08 at 07:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-08 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

The implication is that they have sex with everyone they have an overnight date with. I mean that is how they edit it most of the time. Some shows (like the VH1 shows with the voice overs after the door shuts) more blatantly than others.

How often there is actual sex, I dunno, but the standard formula for most of these shows have at least one overnight date where the viewer is set up to at least suspect something was going on.

Posted by qwertypie on 07-01-08 at 10:35 AM
I think it was all in the editting.

Posted by LilNik8 on 07-01-08 at 12:51 PM
>I didn't want to start a
>new thread so, picked this
>one to thrown this into.
>
>
>My first time to watch one
>of these thru to the
>end.
>Am I supposed to assume she
>went to bed with all
>3 of the final guys?
> and with each one
>in the same fantasy room?
> That is the way
>they made it appear.
>
>I'm not a prude, but please
>tell me she didn't.

I'm pretty sure that Trista was intimate with both Ryan and Charlie. When I rewatched her Bachelorette Season on VH1 she made a comment to Chris Harrison that it was important to be intimate with someone you are considering a serious relationship with because intimacy is important in a relationship.

I dont know about DeAnna, but if I had Jeremy or Jason in a room with me, I think I would have had to "get intimate."

Posted by jbug on 07-01-08 at 02:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-08 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

I'll admit I don't know much about young men any more (being over the hill and all).
But how do these guys feel? I mean, assuming they did more than sleep.
Jeremy is with her one night; then all the next day he thinks about how she is out having fun with another guy. And the possibility that she will sleep with that guy too. And then repeat again the next day. The jealousy factor has to be really high!

Call me old fashioned. If I cared enough about a person to 'sleep' with him and was considering him for marriage, I don't think I could feel that way about three men at the same time.
And I wouldn't expect a man who cared for me to be 'okay' with my sleeping with two others to make comparisons.
Am I making sense?

I had to add:
Say she picks Jason. And somehow it is made known to Jason that she did have sex with Jesse and/or Jeremy. How is Jason supposed to feel every time someone brings up the show and wants to watch it over and over and over? It's one thing for a man to know that his bride is not a virgin; but to know the guys she'd been with? to have that thrown up in his face over and over?

Posted by Loree on 07-01-08 at 07:44 AM
Looks like Jason figured out that DeAnna finds the scruffy look hard to resist. Brad/Graham did it. Now Jason is sporting that look.

Posted by jojohnston on 07-01-08 at 08:03 AM
Noticed the scruffy look on Jason too. Maybe you are right that Jason thought that might make him more attractive - Had to get the Graham look.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 07-01-08 at 08:55 AM
Nah.... I think he sunburned his face so bad he couldnt shave. Besides, he probably cant have a scruffy face at work.

Posted by pippi_longstocking on 07-01-08 at 11:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-08 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Newbie here.

Is anyone finding it odd that Snowboarder on his fantasy date told Deanna that he was ready to be engaged and wanted kids before he's 30 (he's 28?). (He was telling his father about how Deanna wanted 3 kids before she was 30 which was in four years!)But yet...during his hometown date he confided in his father and told him he wanted kids but like in 4 or 5 years and wasn't ready to get engaged so quickly?

Is he lying or how was he able to so quickly change his tune? Sounded awfully fishy to me.