The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Episode 12 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Episode 12 Summary"
This is my first time, so be gentle...

Last Week on the Mole:
Al endures hours and hours with a Ho and bubbles, and it is not as much fun as it sounds.
Dorothy learns how to dance La Cucaracha.
Heather flees from being in the dark with a large phallic animal.

CONFESSIONALS:
Skipper: These are the toughest six weeks of my life (I guess he went to the Boot Camp for the fat kids).
Heather: I’m outsmarting all of them. Ummm..Has anyone seen my journal?
Doro: None of this is personal. It’s just a game in which I am going to utterly destroy and humiliate the other players…and make Heather cry.

The first game is a recycle from the first show of the Three Questions challenge. Now at this point, it is essential to point out that for some strange reason Dorothy has chosen to dress up as a cat. We are left to wonder if this is our hidden clue, perhaps those are Mole ears, or if Dorothy just enjoys looking like an idiot on national TV. The players are asked to answer questions based on how little their think of their fellow contestants. Someone hides in the middle of yet another abandoned Italian city (does ANYONE actually live in these Italian villages?) and you can find them based on your ability to figure out which of the players they think sucks less.

First person to go hide is Dorothy and surprisingly nobody notices that she is gone. Heather and the Skipper’s first question forces them to decide which of them has the bigger ego. After arguing about it for about 20 minutes “I’m better than you” “No, I’m better than you” they decide to go with Bill as the most likely to vote for himself in a popularity contest (though they edited out the part where he got to prance around in a sash). Then Anderson asks them to determine who Dorothy thinks is the most likely to stalk a loved one. Based on his bloodthirsty, military bearing they again go with Bill. Then the shocking tell-all question – who is most likely to lie **gasp** to a loved one. Since the Skipper and Gilligan have been together so long, they decide he would never lie to his little buddy and they go with Heather.

So, the moment of truth arrives. Have they been able to discover the secrets locked in the labrynth of Dorothy’s twisted mind. Knock three times… Hmmm…no answer? Bill’s solution is to of course, have Heather continue to knock until her knuckles bleed, but once is more than enough for her. It seems that Heather’s lack of self-awareness has done her in. By going with Bill as the stalker instead of the obvious psycho of the bunch, they have lost their chance to add a lousy stinking 10K to the pot. Heather vows to haunt Dorothy all her days for THAT answer.

Next one to go underground is Heather and suddenly the cuteness factor of the show drops tremendously. Anderson moves things along quickly so we can return our hormone-imbalanced heroine to the screen. The first riddle that Catwoman and Bill must face comes back to the salient issue of the day – lying. After much debate it’s determined that while the Admiral is living high off the taxpayer with his military pension that the obviously hungry Dorothy would be honest with all her other Bohemian friends about her lack of income. Next up Anderson riddles them this –
A: Who is most likely to litter?
D: OMH, I would NEVER do that. The trees are my friends, and we have such similar personalities.
B: Why should I care? I’m not too much longer for the world anyway.
A: What’s one more bag of chips anyway?
B: Did you say something about chips?!? That would go great with the maggots and toe wine.

Finally they’re asked, who would be the most likely to have a loved one cheat on them? Bill has already told them numerous times that he would kill his wife if she cheated and Dorothy knows that her boyfriend is probably cheating on her every time she goes to the corner grocery, so they go with the obvious Dorothy.

Unfortunately for the dynamic duo, Heather knows that impressing your young yuppie friends is much more important than overinflating your Social Security earnings, so again they get no money.

Finally, Bill goes into hiding (or perhaps to search for that bag of chips Anderson mentioned, since he is planning of throwing this one anyway). Since everybody already hates Bill’s fat a$$ anyway, they decide to give him all of the nasty questions. First we must determine who is Bill least likely to leave his kids with. Since Dorothy is so wild and crazy (huh?) they immediately decide, she is not to be trusted. Next they need to decide who would use sex to get what they want. Heather gets up off her knees to let everyone know of her undying devotion to Nathan and they decide that the modern day sex symbol herself is the most likely to get a leg up to get a leg up. Finally, the girls need to figure out which of them is likely to be alone in 10 years. Since Dorothy is alone even in a room full of people, they decide quickly on her again.

Basically, whatever was the logical answer to the questions, Bill answered the other way. So while in Bizzaro World they might have won something, our resident brain power goes 0-3.
Heather: I was so offended that Bill didn’t think that Nathan and I would be together in 10 years. We will be together forever. FOREVER or I will stalk him into an early grave. And I would NEVER sleep with someone just to get something…unless, it’s something reallly good. Not like a sandwich or something.

Once again the television viewing audience is entranced by the site of our contestants enjoying another fine meal. Ignoring the cameras, Bill continues to eat with his mouth open and gets into a fight with the waiter when he won’t bring more of “those crunchy things” for his salad. At long last, dessert menus arrive, and much to Bill’s chagrin he is not actually going to get to eat a Pondful of Parfait.
Bill: I’m sick and tired of Mary Ann’s coconut cream pies. I want some damn food.

So, off they go to receive instructions for the final game of the…game. Just Desserts forces the contestants into a three way contest to see which one will be the first to reach the “secret location” to get the Mole’s dossier. Since Bill doesn’t want them to see the chocolate fingerprints he left all over it, he is super-motivated to get there first. If you get there second, all the doors in yet another abandoned Italian village will be locked.

All of the remaining players have to find a GPS at their chosen location and use that to get the essential final clue – by any means available – which to Bill includes grand theft auto (too many video games for Bill). After being admonished by Anderson that he is not allowed to break any laws Bill's "kill the other two players strategy" strategy is averted and the game begins.

Heather starts of toward the pond and is the first to reach her location…where she is met by Anderson for no reason in particular. She finds her GPS and is the first player on her way to the dossier. Immediate she is faced with the decision of whether to take the straightest route or stay on the road as the fastest route. We find out later that Heather has selected C) None of the Above.

Bill charges right off into the bushes and learns the hard way that on land there are actually obstacles that prevent us from moving in a straight lateral line to our destination. He spends the next several hours regaling the camera man with stories of his days as a hardy Appallachian outdoorsman. Think Ned Beatty in Deliverance.

Dorothy arrives at the hayfield where her GPS is hidden and using previously unseen teleportation powers, Anderson has once again arrived there ahead of the player. To the disgust of everyone, Anderson HAS to make the obligatory “needle in a haystack” joke. (I though that American Mensa acted as a consultant to this show) Since no one has provided him with a sandwich for several episodes, Anderson has to content himself with sitting back and chewing on hay while enjoying Dorothy’s aimless wanderings. Finally she happens to notice the shiny black electronic thingy sitting in the hayfield - one of these things is not like the other – and hurries on toward the dossier.

Bill exhibits his good sense and wonderful language skills, perhaps with some help from Team Guido, and decides that the best way to communicate to the Italian people is treating them like they are stupid and, apparently, Spanish. This does little to endear him in the local community, but he does find some English speaking people who make it clear they have no f***ing idea what he is talking about. He does finally find someone who can help him and after trying to steal their car settles for a free ride instead.

Heather has begun walking in circles now and is considering whether walking off a cliff is the best way to go (it depends on what you are trying to accomplish, honey). Dorothy bustles along showing none of the lung capacity issues that she illustrated earlier in the game. She has so much time on her hands, she decides to play a real life game of Frogger while crossing the road and then has a conversation with a yippy dog. Bill finally reaches his GPS and once again goes charging of across the Italian country-side and decides to use his spare time while walking perfecting his heavy breathing for his other hobby.

Heather is starting to lose it again. She forgot to take her prozac with dinner and it is starting to wear off. She bitches to the cameraman, she bitches at the road, she bitches to herself and she bitches so much, the one person who picks her up takes her the wrong way in the ultimate fangul. So she decides to yell at the cameraman some more until she realizes that all those tree around her are a forest and she is totally lost. The cameraman asks if she is quitting, but she continue to rant about how unfair life is.
Heather: I'm so scared and lost. I’m afraid to open my eyes, I’m afraid to close them.
Suddenly she is attacked by a wild pig-donkey. The camera is dropped and we are left to wonder if this is the end of Heather.

Meanwhile, Bill continues huffing his way into town and provides the home viewer with some important insight. “If all the doors are closed, I’ve lost this game.” Dorothy arrives hot on his heels and they both begin trying doors in search of the dossier. Cut away to a POV shot of someone entering Anderson’s Satanic lair and moving through the chamber where Anderson plays with his “girls”. There is our valiant host congratulating BILL on winning the game.

Now Bill is offered an interesting choice, he can read the dossier that he has bloodied himself to retrieve or he can add 100K to the pot. Since Bills literary leanings are not toward Autobiography, he decides to take pity on the winner and add the money to the pot IF Anderson can produce a case of Old Milwaukee in addition to the money.

We finally check back in with Heather, who is thankfully alive (Nathan will be soo- relieved) after the beast in search of a giant Cubic Zirconia was driven off.

FINAL QUIZ
Anderson the Conqueror stands atop a torch covered hill to watch the contestants take their final quiz. Bill reminds us again that this is the toughest six weeks of his whole life (did this guy fight in any wars while he was in the military?). Dorothy is too tired to go on, as evidenced by her failure to keep the audience awake. And Heather is concerned that quiz is going to be too hard, but at least her hair is going to look FABULOUS!

The stage is set. The final unveiling of Bill...umm, I mean the Mole, is rapidly approaching. Tune in next week. Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Episode 12 Summary lroy 07-31-02 1
 RE: Official Episode 12 Summary Bebo 07-31-02 2
 Fantastic! AyaK 07-31-02 3
   RE: Fantastic! PagongRatEater 07-31-02 6
       RE: Fantastic! cyclehausen 07-31-02 7
       RE: Fantastic! Bebo 08-01-02 9
 RE: Official Episode 12 Summary nowhereman 07-31-02 4
 Funny! Femme 07-31-02 5
   RE: Funny! PagongRatEater 08-01-02 10
 RE: Official Episode 12 Summary Survivorerist 08-01-02 8
 RE: Official Episode 12 Summary curious 08-01-02 11
   RE: Official Episode 12 Summary PagongRatEater 08-01-02 12
 Bravo Pagong Rat Eater !!!! Teddy_Bear 08-01-02 13
   RE: Bravo Pagong Rat Eater !!!! malibubarbie 08-02-02 14
 RE: Official Episode 12 Summary Femme 08-02-02 15
   RE: Official Episode 12 Summary PagongRatEater 08-02-02 16
 RE: Official Episode 12 Summary Sophie 08-02-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-31-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
Oh my! This was too funny! Come on PRE, I am trying to work here!!!

Some of my favorites:

>Al endures hours and hours with
>a Ho and bubbles, and
>it is not as much
>fun as it sounds.

Skipper: These are the toughest
>six weeks of my life
>(I guess he went to
>the Boot Camp for the
>fat kids).
Since
>the Skipper and Gilligan have
>been together so long, they
>decide he would never lie
>to his little buddy and
>they go with Heather.

>while the Admiral is living
>high off the taxpayer with
>his military pension that the
>obviously hungry Dorothy would be
>honest with all her other
>Bohemian friends about her lack
>Heather gets up
>off her knees to let
>everyone know of her undying
>devotion to Nathan and they
>decide that the modern day
>sex symbol herself is the
>most likely to get a
>leg up to get a
>leg up.

>Heather: I was so offended that
>Bill didn’t think that Nathan
>and I would be together
>in 10 years. We
>will be together forever.
>FOREVER or I will stalk
>him into an early grave.
> And I would NEVER
>sleep with someone just to
>get something…unless, it’s something reallly
>good. Not like a
>sandwich or something.

>
>Bill exhibits his good sense and
>wonderful language skills, perhaps with
>some help from Team Guido,
>and decides that the best
>way to communicate to the
>Italian people is treating them
>like they are stupid and,
>apparently, Spanish. This does
>little to endear him in
>the local community, but he
>does find some English speaking
>people who make it clear
>they have no f***ing idea
>what he is talking about.

>Anderson’s Satanic lair and moving
>through the chamber where Anderson
>plays with his “girls”.

>Heather is concerned that quiz
>is going to be too
>hard, but at least her
>hair is going to look
>FABULOUS!

GREAT JOB

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
This is my first time, so be gentle...

Oh my heck, sweetie, if this is what you're like as a summary virgin, you are going to be way too much to handle as you write more!

Last Week on the Mole: Al endures hours and hours with a Ho and bubbles, and it is not as much fun as it sounds.

At this point, I realized I better put down my water, because...
a. I didn't want to choke while laughing.
b. I didn't want to spit water on my keyboard.
c. Bill is the Mole.
d. All of the above

Hon, the references to the Skipper and the rest of the castaways had me rolling! I can't quote my favorites, because I kept looking through and saying, "Oh, I love that line...love that one too...and that one..."

You blamed me for getting you to sign up for a summary, and frankly, I now hold that up as my biggest contribution to this forum. Thanks for all the laughs!!!!!!!!!

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Fantastic!"
PRE, are you sure you've never done this before? I had to turn my computer so that people walking past my office couldn't see me breaking up as I kept reading!

Unfortunately, I'll have to come back with more detailed comments later, but this was wonderful.

07-31-02, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fantastic!"
Thank you for the kind words. I feel all warm and tingly. Perhaps, I'm ready to move up to the big time and take a Survivor summary this season.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-02, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fantastic!"
That was intensely awesome!! I literally LOL'd all the way through!! Don't you DARE waste this on Survivor!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fantastic!"
Perhaps, I'm ready to move up to the big time and take a Survivor summary this season.

Aww, dang it, if you do that, I'll have to actually watch S5.

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
Great job!

"Heather: I'm so scared and lost. I’m afraid to open my eyes, I’m afraid to close them."

Yeah, I feel that way sometimes when I am watching this show.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-31-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Funny!"
PRE, that was so many things (very fast and very funny come to mind) and I'm still laughing.

>>Skipper: These are the toughest six weeks of my life (I guess he went to the Boot Camp for the fat kids).<<

Heehee, I wondered this... funny!

>>(does ANYONE actually live in these Italian villages?)<<

Heh, good observation. I bet the Italian Tourism Board is pissed. The mole has made Italy look post-apocalyptic.

>>Bill exhibits his good sense and wonderful language skills, perhaps with some help from Team Guido, and decides that the best way to communicate to the Italian people is treating them like they are stupid and, apparently, Spanish.<<

I know! What the hell was he thinking? (Love the Guidos reference!)

>>Heather is starting to lose it again. She forgot to take her prozac with dinner and it is starting to wear off.<<

Wonder if it's true, since her random mood swings do make her seem like a candidate for the drug. Heehee.

And, overall (too many places to quote) you really nailed Dorothy and her floating existence. Very nicely done!

Femme

08-01-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Funny!"
You may be right about Heather. That girls is either really f*d up (I wonder why Nathan would ever leave her?) or she under-medicated.

Thanks for your comments. I feel like the proud papa of my very first summary.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-02, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
Very nice, PRE! I loved all your one-line zingers. Besides tangents, they're probably my favourite things in summaries. My favourites in particular...

>>>Dorothy knows that her boyfriend is probably cheating on her every time she goes to the corner grocery<<<

>>>Heather knows that impressing your young yuppie friends is much more important than overinflating your Social Security earnings<<<

>>>Heather gets up off her knees to let everyone know of her undying devotion to Nathan<<< and >>>I would NEVER sleep with someone just to get something…unless, it’s something reallly good. Not like a sandwich or something<<<

>>>decides to use his spare time while walking perfecting his heavy breathing for his other hobby<<<

and finally,

>>>after the beast in search of a giant Cubic Zirconia was driven off.<<<

And LMAO at "pig-donkey" too

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

curious 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curious Click to send private message to curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
for some strange reason Dorothy has chosen to dress up as a cat. We are left to wonder if this is our hidden clue, perhaps those are Mole ears, or if Dorothy just enjoys looking like an idiot on national TV.
I was wondering the same thing

Anderson moves things along quickly so we can return our hormone-imbalanced heroine to the screen.

He spends the next several hours regaling the camera man with stories of his days as a hardy Appallachian outdoorsman.
Too funny

What a great summary PRE. Time to move this back to the top of the boards.

08-01-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
Thank you for the props and the bump! I really appreciate all the nice things that everyone has had to say. I was so nervous about this summary, but it looks like all went well.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-01-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bravo Pagong Rat Eater !!!!"
Terrific summary, Pre!, and you said they you were shaking like a Madagascar cockroach.

I love all of the Heather=PSYCHO references.

When Heather, a.k.a. Miss Prosak-deprived Little Red Riding Hood, was cursing up a storm, I had interesting visions of her wedding night--ala The War of the Roses.

My favourite quote: It's more important to impress your yuppie friends, than reveal your earnings to social security

and as for Bill, trying to ask for instructions in Spanish--I swear he also asked for directions in German!!.

That look on that lady's face, when he asked her about a crooked castle, was priceless. LOL.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-02, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bravo Pagong Rat Eater !!!!"
AWESOME episode summary! I agree with Femme, pretty amazing for a summary virgin. (I think I'm waiting until next year before giving my mole-writing virginity.) Lots of humorous parts, but my favorites:

>>Since Bills literary leanings are not toward Autobiography<<

>>Heather, who is thankfully alive (Nathan will be soo- relieved)<<

>>Bill reminds us again that this is the toughest six weeks of his whole life (did this guy fight in any wars while he was in the military?)<<

>>Dorothy is too tired to go on, as evidenced by her failure to keep the audience awake.<<

And, on that note, a nice bump since it's falling to page 2, and everyone should read this.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-02-02, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
PRE, forgot to ask... what exactly is a wild pig-donkey?!? The imagery is frightening, and yes, a little humorous, too.

Femme

08-02-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"
Pig donkey is just the first thing that leapt to mind. That is exactly what it sounded like - unless it was a pig and a donkey mating.....

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-02-02, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Official Episode 12 Summary"

> Someone hides in the
>middle of yet another abandoned
>Italian city (does ANYONE actually
>live in these Italian villages?)
>and you can find them
>based on your ability to
>figure out which of the
>players they think sucks less.

LOL! I think it's a Hollywood set! ;)

>Heather: I'm so scared and lost.
> I’m afraid to open
>my eyes, I’m afraid to
>close them.

*giggles* Great summary PRE!

Sophie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •