The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Design a Contest/Challenge for the Mole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Design a Contest/Challenge for the Mole"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 03:30 AM (EST)

I think some of the best things about the Mole are the contests/challenges that the players face. They are very smart and well thought out and don't all rely on physical abilities. Here is your chance to come up with a contest/challenge for the mole. Design and Describe a possible challenge that you would like to Molerons play. Don't list which ones were your favorites, but come up with new ideas.

Here is one that I thought of:
Cliff Jumping. Each player jumps from a cliff into a lake. There are predetermined heights that the players can jump from. The lowest height is not too high, but high enough to be a pretty scary jump. Each predetermined height has a dollar value. The higher a player jumps from, the more money that jump is worth. If a player chooses a lower height, they must do the jump multiple times and the number of jumps that must be done decreases as the height increases (ex. 20ft. high has to jump 3 times, set is worth 20,000 to the pot; 30ft. high has to jump 2x, set is worth 40,000 to the pot; 40ft. high has to jump once, single jump worth 75,000 to the pot). All jumps per player for each height must be done in order to receive the money. Each player before jumping picks from the height of their choice. If a player does all of the jumps, the money is added. If a player doesn't jump by either choosing not to jump or changes their mind or quits at some point, the previous two player's jump earnings are taken away from the winnings. For a bonus, if anyone does the highest spot, after the end of the game, they are offered an exemption.

Hope that this is clear. I hope to hear some of y'all's ideas!!
----GTmike

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Design a Contest/Challenge for ... ejm92 08-01-02 1
   RE: Design a Contest/Challenge for ... rockluver 08-01-02 2
 RE: Design a Contest/Challenge for ... cyclehausen 08-01-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Design a Contest/Challenge for the Mole"
I don't know how this would go over, but I always thought it woudl be cool to have an Auction for an exemption....the players use money from the pot to buy an exemption. It'd see how far they were willing to take the pot down, and how willing they would be to let someone else take an exemption.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Design a Contest/Challenge for the Mole"
I think it would be plain cool if they went inside big roll cages sort of like the ones on the ancient show American Gladiators ( ON the new TNN) in groups all over Italy to find keys to unlock the cage . Each cage would probably around $10,000 each and you could probably throw a few exemptions around .( ex: take someone elses key so they have tostay in a huge cage for a day .)

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Design a Contest/Challenge for the Mole"
I would like to see an Amsterdam Mole, where the players have to take bong hits to earn money for the pot. They could blow the smoke into a big Macy's day-size balloon, and have to fill the balloon with smoke of at least 30% desnity to win the challenge. The player who goes the longest without saying the word "awesome" would get an exemption. The Mole could sabotage by "accidentally" getting really horny and making out with the balloon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •