And, unfortunately, with three tribes and only so much time in 40 minutes, divided by 5 celebs, well it wasn't a very interesting episode, it pretty much broke down into the must tell stories.
01. RC (Roberta) (4). Sharpest cookie on the island.
02. Denise (02). Playing a thinking game, making the tough decisions early.
03. Michael (01). We didn't get much from Mike this time, but that he is still injury prone. I'm not going to hold it against him personally if they keep editing that in.
04. Malcolm (03). Drops a bit. I don't think he's been taken in by Angie's charms, he's not falling for the romantic power pair game, but he didn't handle it as well with others and at TC as I'd have liked.
05. Jonathan (16). His HII quest was the most entertaining stuff in the whole episode, starting to see some of that Penner of old.
06. Jeff (12). Good attitude, despite his knee problem seems to be handling the weather well.
07. Russell (17). Good, he got a better game going. Played it smart cutting Roxy loose, her negatives outweighed her positives. In danger of being part of another Ulong, the gang that can't shoot straight.
08. Dana (07).
09. Artis (06).
10. Angie (05). Drops from like to indifferent not for her cuddling game, but basically for being the dullest cookie around. Her oobies got a lot of attention though, nice oobies.
11. Pete (09).
12. Carter (11).
13. Katie (13).
14. Dawson (Sarah) (14).
15. Lisa (15). So, let me get this straight, you know what is wrong with your game, but instead of doing anything about it and starting to socialize with your tribe you go off and wallow in your failure at playing the game. Honestly, I'm trying to give this lady a break, I want to like her despite the fact that she represents for one of the idiot branches of Christianity, but I hate bad game.
16. Abi-Maria (08). Whoa, speaking of bad game, and way to get me nearly loathing you, the charming smart likeable player from episode one in episode two turned into the soap opera diva drama queen inventing (imagining) up controversy drama in her own head, basically believing her own fictions. I might as well just put her in bottom-feeder status, this sort of player may do well in the game but really doesn't interest me.
17. Roxy (Roxanne) (10). Nothing against prayer (done right), but if that is all you do in camp you only have yourself to blame.