The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Was Jeff off his game last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-12, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Was Jeff off his game last night"
There seemed to be something distracting Jeff during last night's show. I got the impression that he was not very excited about being there. He just seemed to go thru the motions. I believe that when this series was filmed last fall, he was in the middle of finishing up plans for his new talk show which begins later this year. He may have spread himself too thin when it comes to projects other than Survivor. And then again, he just may have not had time to change his pants after filming the helicopter shot with him hanging on for dear life. I have high hopes for this season since Redemption Island and returning players are but a memory of the past.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... iltarion 02-16-12 1
   RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... SOAR64 02-17-12 3
       RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... dabo 02-17-12 4
 RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... Aruba 02-16-12 2
 RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... agman 02-22-12 5
 RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... agman 02-23-12 6
   RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... krismiss2us 02-25-12 7
       RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... iltarion 02-25-12 8
           RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... SOAR64 02-27-12 9
               RE: Was Jeff off his game last nigh... jbug 02-27-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-16-12, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"

I watched the show 2.5 times, and I saw nothing out of the ordinary in Jeff's performance. I thought he looked a little gaunt. That is about it.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-17-12, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
I believe that with considering what was going on last fall during the filming,(finishing up filming "South Pacific", finalizing plans for his new TV talk show, making plans to direct the movie that is now being filmed, not to mention spending time and making plans with his wife). Add those items to the fact that Jeff will not be present at some of the Challenges which gives him the chance to leave the game for a few days. This all causes me to conclude that Jeff's heart was not in hosting Survivor "One World". I hope that I am wrong, only time will tell. But in the words of Christopher Lloyd as Kruge in the movie "The Search for Spock", when he said "I Trust my Instincts".

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-12, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
I can't imagine he can stray too far away from location for very long while the game is being played, and these remote Pacific islands are remote. And they all probably start to look the same after awhile.

This talk show could be his ticket off Survivor, same as Piers Morgan's was his ticket off AGT.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
I've skipped the past few seasons because I refuse to watch the ones with returning players/losers. But he came off as the same old Jeff to me.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
I've heard he has a few irons in the fire right now, but he seemed like the same guy to me last night. I'll watch more closely from now on.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-12, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
Where was he last night before Tribal?

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-25-12, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
ummmm...isn't he a newlywed? if so, maybe he's missin his hun. or it could be that the women on this season are nuttin but a bunch of catty-a$$ b!tches and the men are idiots. so maybe he's as disappointed with the contestants as i am...just sayin.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-12, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"

The players seemed to have fun with running the RC themselves. I would say it went pretty well. I think MB could consider doing more of it.

>

02-27-12, 09:13 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
If Jeff has now become "The Host who dosen't host", what comes next, a guest Host. I can just see Boston Rob running the challenges, and Russell conducting the voting at tribal council.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-12, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Was Jeff off his game last night"
Colby has a lot hosting experience on Top Shot;
and? he already sounds just like Jeff!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •