The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S22 Cast Revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-11, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S22 Cast Revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-11 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

Video: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=j2zSAg7dC7jyMLV8IecgNWbLHzdyJ75u

Pics and bios: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/cast/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S22 Cast Revealed Colonel Zoidberg 01-12-11 1
 The real season name: Estee 01-12-11 2
   RE: The real season name: Colonel Zoidberg 01-13-11 3
 RE: S22 Cast Revealed suzzee 01-14-11 4
 RE: S22 Cast Revealed Spanky68 01-19-11 5
   RE: S22 Cast Revealed Wacko Jacko 02-17-11 6
       RE: S22 Cast Revealed Spanky68 02-17-11 7
           RE: S22 Cast Revealed dabo 02-17-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-12-11, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S22 Cast Revealed"
Great - another Fabio.

As for me, I hope neither of those brown question mark circle-thingies wins.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-11, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The real season name:"
Survivor: Attack Of The Clones

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-13-11, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The real season name:"
Worst case scenario: The two returning castaways are NaOnka and Purple Kelly.

Best case scenario: The two returning survivors are Melissa McNulty and her evil twin.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-14-11, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S22 Cast Revealed"
My first impressions or not

Steve football = medium hot
Grant football = medium hot
David Lawyer = medium not
Matthew Kid= cute like a puppy
Stephanie Kid w/full diaper= medium pain
Francesca Lawyer= is toast
Julie Fireman = buttered toast
Krista Kid= tiara tart
Kristina Tool= tool
Mike swooooon = I-chi-waa-waa
Natalie Kid= reminds me of Rachel Welch?
Phillip 15 minutes = meh
Rooster Ralph Cornpone = looks like a yeti
Andrea Kid = cute and fluffy
Ashley Kid = tiara tart
RussHell & BRob they're baaaaaaack = Survivor 22: BRob and da Troll. Looking forward to the entertainment, hope the others can keep up.

agman makes me hot

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-11, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S22 Cast Revealed"
I looked up Grant and Steve on a site that has football stats.
Grant looks like he was either on the scout team for most of those years (kind of like the practice squad that plays against the starters to try to simulate the other team) or was on special teams. Of course, he might just be inflating his resume, too.

Steve seems to have been a very useful lineman in his day.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WrigSt21.htm

Agman resized my siggie

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-17-11, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S22 Cast Revealed"
Thumbs up to last nights episode. Seems like we have a great cast. My first impression is that both Russell and Rob will be around at least for a couple weeks. That Phillip character was hilarious. Actually him outing those two girls was a great move if he came across as more intelligent.....the way he was fumbling his words I think he might of blown it a little. But the team of those three was going no where even with the idol. Even if they got ROb out they would have had to use it to save themselves then next week they'd all be picked off...without the idol.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S22 Cast Revealed"
I was about to start a thread asking if he was trying to out them as a strategy or if he did it out of some sense of honor (what the hell would you do that on Surivor for?!?!)

I agree about the show, though. I am loving the drama that these nitwits are generating.

I kept wondering whether someone would find Kristina's HII. If I found it, I would either keep it in my belongings, or in a pocket of my shorts at all time. If someone had pulled a Russell (or maybe now we could call it pulling a Kristina) and dug up her idol, I would argue that the person finding "her" idol should be able to keep it. That person would be able to say that they found it hidden and assume that it was put there by the Survivor crew (albiet without the wrapping paper). Since we haven't encountered this eventuality before, I would say that the 2nd "finder" would be entitled to keep it.

Agman resized my siggie

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S22 Cast Revealed"
Yep, hidden is hidden, finding is finding, on your person or in your personal belongings is the only ownership. If you want to "sell" a fake idol, though, hide it with the proxy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •