The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-11, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Thought I'd bring over a few pics posted at CBS.com. They bring back some good times for all of you Boston Rob fans....

one nation, under Romber...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... suzzee 02-09-11 1
 RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... michel 02-09-11 2
   RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... suzzee 02-09-11 3
       RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... michel 02-09-11 5
           RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... sittem 02-19-11 9
   RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... Flowerpower 02-09-11 4
       RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... buckeyegirl 02-19-11 10
 RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... Scarlett O Hara 02-12-11 6
 RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... Tummy 02-16-11 7
 RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... crs3192 02-16-11 8
 RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... CTgirl 02-20-11 11
 RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past... PsychoKitty 02-22-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-09-11, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Thanks for bring them over Flo Po, the ones of him and Amber are sort of sweet actually.

Let it snow

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-11, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
My favorite Boston Rob moments were early in Marquesas:

- http://www.averdata.net/~locbaseb/funny/98.htm

- http://www.averdata.net/~locbaseb/funny/39.htm

- http://www.averdata.net/~locbaseb/funny/79.htm

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-09-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Ya know, I don't know if I watched that one, Marquesas I mean. I think I was extremely involved in the high school band thing at the time.

The morning show thing cracked me up. I may have to go ahead and order that season.

A Tribe masterpiece

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-11, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
It's one of the most under-rated seasons ever. People didn't like the F2 but the way they got there was great.

Just to let you know how much I liked this season: If they ever did a second chance season, Sean and Gina would be my first 2 picks with Hunter not far behind.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-11, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Agree with you on this Michel - Marquesas was my favorite season of all time though the ending was a little strange.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-11, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Taken from Mario Lanza's website, Top 115 Funniest Survivor Moments as noted above by michel...here are the pics that go with the moments. I agree michel, Marquesas was great! I hated Robfadda at first, but he quickly won me over with his antics...the thing I like the most about him is that he has FUN....no matter what the circumstance, and he knows that it's a game. He's very entertaining, and I can't wait to see him again...

...and who could forget how Robfadda performed in the gross food eating challenge???

one nation, under Romber...

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-11, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Thanks for sharing all those great Boston Rob pictures! Rob's original season is one of all time favorite seasons-even if the ending was bad. I had totally forgotten abut the RomberNation siggy!! I might have to dig mine out...

Another brilliant Tribephyl creation

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-12-11, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-11 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

Just stopped in to add a few ...

Rob ... he was always a "Happy Chappy" in my book ...

One of my very favorites!

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-11, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Thanks Flo Po! These are great. I know a lot of people are moaning and groaning about Rob and Russell being back on Survivor but I'm happy. Rob has some of the best moments and best one-liners of Survivor and I'm looking forward to watching him again.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-11, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Rob is just my favourite Survivor player ever.

I can't remember Marquesas at all, but he totally won me over on All-Stars. He screwed people over a lot, but I still loved him. Then, on Heroes vs. Villains, he just stole my heart. That one plan that Tyson so royally effed up made me so proud to be a Rob fan.

I hope he beats Russell to a pulp this season. For some reason, I don't see it happening - but a girl can dream!!

Oh, and not only is Rob clever/smart, but he's also damn sexy and very funny too!! <3

What can I say? I have a crush!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-11, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
Thanks for the pics girls! What a fun walk down memory lane. That tribal council Wednesday night was classic Boston Rob. I love him!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-11, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boston Rob: Seasons past..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-11 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

Awesome Flower! And thanks to all of you for the wonderful links and posts. The photos and memories were GREAT! And they sure brought back memories of that great voice! And yes, the photos with Amber "Ambuh - her a$$ is SMOKIN'!" are really sweet

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •