LAST EDITED ON 05-17-10 AT 02:24 AM (EST)
Editing scrambled to try to throw some suspense into an obvious boot. But I knew Rupert was going home from the moment he got the big confessional to start the show. Typically, they who talks first, talks last.
1. Parvati- Her episode to nearly the extent of being sickening. She narrated it all. Jeri immediately picked her for reward. She won the IC, again. Props for that. Jury loves her. Russell thinks he needs to take her to the end. He also thought he needed to take Natalie to the end. Oops.
2. Sandra- Has the 2nd best chance to win. Loved that she immediately told Russell she was against him. She also was smart enough to spot Russell as the goat. Parvati has a huge advantage over her though. She can win challenges.
3. Jeri- She is getting more face time than ever and has a shot at this if she can get to the end with Russell. The problem with that plan is that Russell thinks he needs to take Parvati to the end, and Jeri is the likely 4th place finisher since she is a bigger threat in challenges than Sandra.
4. Colby- Despite what Parvati says, I don't think Colby could win a vote against anyone but Russell. Doesn't matter though. The editing has already told us he isn't making it that far. Somehow this guy was strong in challenges in Australia. I guess that was a long time ago.
5. Russell- Another jury member, another person who hates Russell. He isn't the greatest Villian. He is the greatest Goat.
Coach- "not much of a Coach if you ask me"
Courtney- Ms. Jury Histrionics. Your act is old.
JT- Its Survivor, not a shuttle launch.
Amanda- Hot jury member.
Candice- Something about her that causes people to mistrust her.
Danielle- See Amanda.
Rupert- Drama Queen. You call Russell a terrible human being, then you align with him, then you stare at him when he boots you out. You are making as much sense as ever.