The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"three of strongest players"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-10, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"three of strongest players"
Enjoying that three of the final five are among the strongest players of the season. Wondering where jury votes will go if we end up with Russell, Parvati and Sandra as final three.

Figure:
- Sandra has Courtney and possibly Rupert.
- Parvati has Danielle and possibly Amanda.
- Russell might get JT's vote and might have a chance for
Coach's vote as well.

Might depend whom Jeri blames for voting her out when she decides who to vote for. As Sandra owes her nothing she might vote Sandra, and might pull Coach along if they start hanging out again.

Not sure about Candice or Colby, except I don't think Colby likes Russell at all. Candice might vote Parvati as Parvati's giving away two idols might have been the biggest game changing move that affected the Heroes (Russell's blowing up Rob's alliance didn't have the same effect upon them.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: three of strongest players michel 05-15-10 1
   RE: three of strongest players garcor 05-15-10 2
 RE: three of strongest players iltarion 05-16-10 3
   RE: three of strongest players michel 05-16-10 4
       RE: three of strongest players KuwabaraTheMan 05-16-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: three of strongest players"
Not sure Russell would get a single vote. The jury is thinking that he wouldn't have gotten there if they had known him. That alone may cost Parvati a vote or two since she was with him all along. Sandra may not have a lot to say to win since she's been reminding everyone that her husband is fighting in Afghanistan with that shirt she wears. That could sway some votes. On the other hand, Candice has been saying that Sandra was the one that ultimately refused to vote with the Heroes. It was strange that the editors let us hear Sandra say that Rupert will vote for her even if she votes him out.

Sure votes:
Sandra = Courtney.
Parvati = Danielle.

Potential Parvati:
- Coach: He didn't like Sandra's TC comment at the beginning but is he still sore? He may vote for Parvati because of her IC wins.
- JT: Besides the challenge wins, he may appreciate that she was his target and survived.
- Amanda: If Parvati can repair the friendship with her speach, Amanda should realize that Parvati simply outwitted her. Otherwise, Amanda may vote for Sandra and excuse it by saying she wasn't in Russell's pocket.

Potential Sandra:
- Rupert: He should give it to his old PI buddy although his look after being snuffed could have been as much for Sandra as Russell.
- Candice: She bonded with Sandra over being both from SC. She could vote for her old CI buddy but we didn't see the girls talk at all which we know had to happen.

Uncertain: Colby and Jerri: If they are to go, how do they get to the jury? The way someone is voted out is paramount in deciding how they will vote. If they both blame Russell and Russell alone, I'd say they are more likely Parvati votes. Jerri because of the alliance and the HII, Colby because of the IC wins. Or they may both go old school and vote Sandra.

Maybe I should have quoted Rudy and said: "I dunno..."

(Stay tuned to my editing thoughts in Spoilers where I'll have more to say even if I don't know!!!!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-10, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: three of strongest players"
Do think with the Heroes votes it might come down to whether they choose to reward good play, even at their expense, or punish it for hurting them. If reward, Parvati would be the likeliest vote (I think) as they didn't see Russell's best moves. If punish, Sandra, as another outsider to the dominant alliance. (If it was me, based purely on gameplay, I'd have to vote for Russell despite his ability to be dislikeable, but I've seen some of what went on before TC's at the Villain's camp.)

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-10, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: three of strongest players"

Let's include Jeri because she could make the end as well. Not Colby though. The editing has left no doubt about that.

Russell- No votes, maybe Coach
Jeri- Coach, maybe Colby, maybe Sandra if she ends up on the jury
Sandra- Coach (who knows that guy's mind?), Rupert, Courtney, maybe Colby
Parvati- Amanda, Candice, JT, Jeri (if she is on the jury), Sandra (if she is on the jury), possibly Coach if Jeri doesn't make the FTC, and Ruseell if he ends up on the Jury, Danielle

Yeah, Parvati pretty much has this in the bag if she gets to the end. I think Sandra is the only one with even a shot at her.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-10, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: three of strongest players"
Your schizo Coach made me laugh! Yes, he could vote for anyone, maybe even Boston Rob!

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-10, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: three of strongest players"
How Coach will vote is a bit of a mystery. If Colby or Jerri make it to the Final 3, I think he'd vote for one of them. If not, I'm not sure. He doesn't really like any of the other 3. Maybe he could vote for Sandra. I think that's probably more likely, since he outright dislikes both Russell and Parvati, while he only seemed to consider Sandra weak.

How the Heroes will vote is also up in the air. Amanda will probably vote for Parvati if she makes it to the end, but I'm not sure about the others (unless Colby wins back to back Immunity Challenges, in which case they probably vote for him).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •