The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-10, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Ok, I am not sure if this goes in fans or bashers. But either way, I want to know if Danielle is right: "if you touch find (and secure) the clue first is it 100% yours?"

I don't remember this being an issue on previous shows because typically when the clue is found, they are either alone or with their tribes. And some have found it in a group setting and agreed to either ditch it or share it.

This? This was a first.

And while I sympathized with Amanda, I think that she was wrong to try to take it from Danielle.

Tell me your interpretation of the etiquette

Agman made this fancy sig for me

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette smokedog 04-30-10 1
   RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette michel 04-30-10 8
 RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette PepeLePew13 04-30-10 2
 RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette jbug 04-30-10 3
   RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette BrassFan 04-30-10 4
       RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette vince3 04-30-10 5
 RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette Estee 04-30-10 6
 RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette iltarion 04-30-10 7
 The Rule michel 04-30-10 9
 Jiffy's version of idol clue etique... DearAbby 04-30-10 10
   RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue et... michel 04-30-10 11
       RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue et... CTgirl 04-30-10 12
           RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue et... michel 05-01-10 14
               RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue et... CTgirl 05-01-10 17
                   RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue et... Brownroach 05-03-10 20
       RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue et... iltarion 04-30-10 13
           RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue et... michel 05-01-10 15
 RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette michel 05-01-10 16
   RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette sportsjoe 05-01-10 18
       RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette michel 05-01-10 19
   RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette ihatehantz 05-03-10 21
       RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette iltarion 05-04-10 22
           RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette michel 05-04-10 23
               RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette sportsjoe 05-04-10 24
               RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette iltarion 05-04-10 25
                   RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette michel 05-04-10 26
                       RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette iltarion 05-05-10 27
                           RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette ihatehantz 05-05-10 28
                               RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette Snidget 05-05-10 29
                                   RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette sportsjoe 05-06-10 32
                                       RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette michel 05-06-10 33
                                           RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette sportsjoe 05-06-10 34
                       RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette sportsjoe 05-06-10 30
                           RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette jbug 05-06-10 31
 RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette samboohoo 05-07-10 35
   RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette sportsjoe 05-07-10 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-30-10, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Wrong on so many levels.

A special mud wrestling challenge was needed to decide it. I would have watched. Imagine the blurring in that battle.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
This is the clue that Danielle needed to hide in her boobs!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Danielle was careless to just drop it on the floor. She could easily have just made a motion like shifting her body for a more comfortable seating position and tucked the clue under her butt or whatever. If she left it on the floor and Amanda happened to go by and see it, then it's finders keepers.

What if Danielle didn't realize she had pulled it out of the popcorn box with her attention fixated on the TV screen? Should Amanda have said, "Oh, did you drop this? Here." She would have alerted Danielle that there was a clue!

It's a game of Survivor for a million dollars, not a Miss Congenitally contest. If I saw the clue right there, I'd scratch and claw for it, or at the very least, insist on being able to see the clue before letting go of it. You put it there, it's your loss.

Amanda blew a great opportunity to guarantee another few days in the game and Colby blew it as the 'ref' because Danielle wasn't on his alliance.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
My answer may be biased as I did not want Danielle to have it - she is so far under RussHell's spell, I knew she'd share it with him.

Danielle didn't actually secure it. She laid it on the floor.
Amanda knew Danielle was up to something; when she started around the bed, Danielle should have grabbed it; but she just left it lying there. Amanda should have opened it and read it out loud.

When RussHell found the idol and tossed it behind him & then sat on it,,,,,
what if Danielle or someone had seen him and when he raised up to get it, they grabbed it first? (ewwwww, I know, that would mean reaching right under his backside, but hey, immunity is immunity LOL).
Or what if someone had been standing behind him without him realizing it when he tossed it back, and they grabbed it?
Would it be RussHells? or who ever grabbed it?

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-10, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
>Danielle didn't actually secure it.
>She laid it on the
>floor.
>Amanda knew Danielle was up to
>something; when she started around
>the bed, Danielle should have
>grabbed it; but she just
>left it lying there.
>Amanda should have opened it
>and read it out loud.

That's exactly what I said last night. They should simply share the clue out loud, and end the debate right then. What's the point in Danielle's keeping it to herself? She just put a huge target on her back, and if she doesn't find it, she's screwed.

>When RussHell found the idol and
>tossed it behind him &
>then sat on it,,,,,
>what if Danielle or someone had
>seen him and when he
>raised up to get it,
>they grabbed it first? (ewwwww,
>I know, that would mean
>reaching right under his backside,
>but hey, immunity is immunity
>LOL).
>Or what if someone had been
>standing behind him without him
>realizing it when he tossed
>it back, and they grabbed
>it?
>Would it be RussHells? or
>who ever grabbed it?

The rules of the hidden idol are simple. You can't steal it from another person's possession. Russell laid it on the ground, if he was sitting on it, and Danielle tried to reach under him to get it, that would like be considered "stealing." However, if he hides it, and she sees it, and gets it when he's not there, that wouldn't be stealing.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
I think there might be a flaw in your second plan, though: Ozzy had possession of an HII just before his ouster in FvF and he hid his. I don't think he took it to his ouster, which by your deduction meant that his hiding place would be the new hiding location of the HII. However, in the next episode, it was relocated back on Exile Island for the next victim to be seduced out of using it..........

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Given the casting of the last few seasons, I don't think 'Survivor' and 'etiquette' belong in the same concept any more.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"

Obviously there is some gray area since even the contestants weren't sure. Amanda still said after her boot that giving the clue back was a mistake. She has played 3 times. So, if there were some clear cut rule, she should know it.

What is ethical, what is legal and what is right within the Game can be 3 different things. Based off the embarrassing catfight that nearly resulted, I would say MB needs to create a clear cut rule here. The issue of possession of an idol or clue was probably purposefully left vague just to "see what happens." Well, we saw it last night, and maybe for some of the audience it was good TV. For me, watching too otherwise likable women nearly fight over a piece of paper was painful.

>

04-30-10, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The Rule"
The rule has always been that you cannot steal from another so, when Danielle found the clue it was hers. She was careless to leave it on the floor but it was her hiding spot so the clue was still hers. I'd bet something was said off camera and Colby was actually voicing the producer's ruling or he's dumber than I think.

Amanda should have said they'd read the clue together. If Danielle had agreed before a ruling was given then it would have been read aloud.

If Russell hides the idol, it is his even if someone stumbles on to it. Russell was hiding it so no one would know he has it, not to keep it away from them. Remember James' idol was hidden in Zhan Hu's shelter and was found by Jaime but she couldn't take it.

With Ozzy voted out, his idol was taken out of play, a new one replaced on EI.

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-30-10, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"
The rules are: There are no rules.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/30/jeff-probst-blog-survivor-heroes-vs-villains-ep-11/

Amanda has it. Danielle wants it back. So now we have an interesting situation. Who does the note belong to? I am not there to referee or make a decision so this is left to them to figure out. Does it belong to Danielle because she found it? Does it belong to Amanda because she found it after Danielle dropped it on the floor? Should they have to share it? Or does it go to the winner of The cat fight? Of course I would opt for the last scenario – let them fight it out and the winner gets it, cause let’s be honest, that would be fun to watch.

INSIGHT: From a rules point of view, there is no rule that covers something this unique. Neither Danielle nor Amanda had a clear-cut case of possession, so it was up in the air.

Jiffy goes on to say that Colby siding with Danielle was a mistake. (Not a rules mistake, but a judgment mistake, since he and Amanda were on the same tribe.)

Cruisin' with tribephyl

04-30-10, 09:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"
It's not the first time they change the rules!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-10, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"
I think the rule is for the actual idol. This was the clue to the idol which rules have never been specified. Isn't this new this year - leaving the clue in a spot during reward where more than one person could find it?

05-01-10, 02:30 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"
Yes, my mistake was applying the rules for the idol to the clues.
As for having more than one person able to find clues, you did have it in Micronesia with two people sent to exile.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-10, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"
I had forgotten about Micronesia's exile island. I was thinking of Tocantins last night - but in both those seasons they found the clue together, or one person picked the lucky jar, the clue wasn't left for a free for all. In prior seasons they were supposed to work together to foster a cross-tribal alliance (to make EPMB happy!) In HvV he did it to create chaos.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"
They did it in Gabon in the fake merge episode too. It was half-hidden under an object on the banquet table. Kenny tried to swipe the clue but Charlie saw him. So they read the clue, found the idol, and threw it in the ocean.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

04-30-10, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"

Amanda said after her boot that giving the clue back was a mistake. She wouldn't have said that if someone in production told her or Colby it had to go back to Danielle.

If Russell hides the idol and then someone stumbles upon it in the jungle, its theirs. How does that person know if Russell stashed it there or if that is where it was always hidden? You can't seriously believe someone in production would tell the person- "No, that's Russell's. You have to put it back." Get real.

Now if you go back and put the idol or clue or whatever in your bag with your personal possessions, then its yours. If someone takes it out of there, they are stealing. Of course, just because that might be stealing in real life, it doesn't mean its stealing in the game. Afterall, in a game where lying is practically celebrated, who says stealing is against the rules? Jaime didn't steal from James, but she didn't know no better. Would a Russell or Johnny Fairplay hesitate to steal? I don't know. Don't see why they would.

>

05-01-10, 02:32 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Jiffy's version of idol clue etiquette"
Jeff said stealing was against the rules and yes, Jaime HAD to give it back even if it was hidden in the shelter's roof.
Fairplay could have stolen Yau Man's idol but he didn't even try because he knew he wasn't allowed.

05-01-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
There was something bothering me about that scene: Amanda did get up to sit on the floor right where Danielle had put the clue but she stays there a while without picking up the clue. Danielle saw her coming so why did she leave the clue there? And why didn’t Amanda find it right away? Simply because the clue wasn't left there.

Breaking up the scene, we first see Amanda sitting and Danielle not moving, not even looking very worried.

Amanda gets up...

Then kneels back down. Only then does a hand reach for the clue on the floor but it’s Danielle’s hand. If you look at the scene very carefully, you see that Amanda doesn’t take the clue off the floor but from underneath Danielle’s pillow.

That makes a much stronger case for possession by Danielle so I still wonder if it was only edited that way for entertainment or if there was indeed a ruling made.

PS: I just laugh at grandpa Colby's face in the 4th cap. I can just imagine a commercial for ED. OK, this does belong in Bashers!

sportsjoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-10, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-10 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

that clue is up for grabs, doesn't matter who found it. the fact that amanda caught danielle with it is tough ##### for danielle. she should've never given it back, and colby has no balls to back her. she should've read the clue right there and all of them would've had the info. you gotta be kidding me how stupid some of the supposed all stars are. by the way, she didn't steal the idol, she found the clue that danielle had found, fair game big difference.

05-01-10, 09:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Welcome to the boards, sportsjoe.

I think it needs to be pointed out that Amanda didn't find the clue. She saw Danielle putting it there.

ihatehantz 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-10, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihatehantz Click to send private message to ihatehantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
>There was something bothering me about
>that scene: Amanda did get
>up to sit on the
>floor right where Danielle had
>put the clue but she
>stays there a while without
>picking up the clue. Danielle
>saw her coming so why
>did she leave the clue
>there? And why didn’t Amanda
>find it right away? Simply
>because the clue wasn't left
>there.
>
>Breaking up the scene, we first
>see Amanda sitting and Danielle
>not moving, not even looking
>very worried.
>
>
>Amanda gets up...
>
>
>Then kneels back down. Only then
>does a hand reach for
>the clue on the floor
>but it’s Danielle’s hand. If
>you look at the scene
>very carefully, you see that
>Amanda doesn’t take the clue
>off the floor but from
>underneath Danielle’s pillow.
>
>
>
>That makes a much stronger case
>for possession by Danielle so
>I still wonder if it
>was only edited that way
>for entertainment or if there
>was indeed a ruling made.
>
>
>PS: I just laugh at grandpa
>Colby's face in the 4th
>cap. I can just imagine
>a commercial for ED. OK,
>this does belong in Bashers!
>

Just love that you went through everything, and I totally agree with you. The edit just ticks me off, they show what they want us to think. Amanda had the cluse and should have had the cajones to read it right there, and don't get me started on Colby....gee wiz. But goor for Danielle who did what she had to do, even if it was whining to Grandpa Colby. Amanda blames herself and so do I.

05-04-10, 01:24 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"

It was likely just edited to save time. The edited version isn't materially different than what really happened. We've seen much greater tricks of editing.

Whether pulled from the floor or under Danielle's pillow, no one had clear right to the clue to the exclusion of everyone else. They should have just agreed to read it out loud.

>

05-04-10, 07:59 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Welcome to the boards, IhateHantz!

Iltarion, I think that putting it under her pillow was the most private place Danielle could put it except for inside her bikini. If I put something underneath my pillow, I think it's mine. The floor, not so much. The edited version made a big difference in my eyes.

05-04-10, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
thanks Michel, i've posted before under another name and forgot my password cuz I don't come here often. i'm so frustrated with this all star edition. between many of the all stars playing like amateurs and that stupid hidden immunity idol that has changed the way the game is played, not sure if i'm gonna tune in for the next season. can't believe i'm saying that, but the game isn't the same with that stupid idol.

05-04-10, 01:04 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"

It made a difference in your eyes. Yes.

Taking a clue out of a bowl of popcorn that you are all eating from and putting it beneath a pillow on the bed that you are all lying in. Yeah, not exactly private.

Danielle should have put it in her bikini. Small men have been lost in there. And that's the last place Colby or Amanda would have looked.

>

05-04-10, 06:57 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
All I can say is that they each had a pillow. About the bikini, the movement would have been obvious and it would have served her well if they hadn't known she had it.

Sportsjoe, think back to Africa and, from the episode Carl was voted out all the way to the merge, there was only one subject of strategy discussion and that was previous votes. That influenced the game as much as the idol does nowadays. I'd rather not having the idol too but I've been thinking that since CI. It should have been a one time twist in Panama and then move on but what can you do?

05-05-10, 01:40 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"

We've had some great episodes and TCs because of idols. They just need MODERATION. Having an idol played every single TC is overboard. Either make them more difficult to find or stop reinserting it back into the game.

>

ihatehantz 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-10, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihatehantz Click to send private message to ihatehantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Please keep the HII, they have already stated they are changing the hiding, bring Exile Island back. I don't mind them playing HII, leaving it in your pocket IS THE STUPIDEST thing. The edit WAS important as michel said, taking it from underneath the pillow vs off the floor, VERY DIFFERENT. (Ummm, not to be very weird, but Danielle's bosums are weird looking, she has that Tori Spelling in between vacuum.) If she put the clue in there,, what would Amanda have done???

Thanks for the welcome, you can see by my UI what I feel, having Russell miss the point of the social game keeps me yelling at the TV on Thursdays, and enjoying it, look forward to Thursdays just the same. Nice to know there are others, and the ones who look through frames, my hat is off. Where can I find more information on Ponderosa?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-10, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
We have a Ponderosa thread in the Spoilers forum.

Here is the link: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7416.shtml

Sometimes people say things in interviews or in clips from the Ponderosa so those are often posted in the spoilers forum so if they say something spoilerish it can be discussed completely without breaking the no spoilers in the fanatics and bashers rule.

05-06-10, 04:39 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
dumb question, where are people seeing clips from the players who got voted out and are now at losers lodge?

05-06-10, 05:48 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
At CBS.com you get a series (a dozen or so) of unseen clips for each episode and you also have 3 ponderosa clips for each new juror. Here's a link to Amanda part #1:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?vs=Ponderosa

Scroll down that page for the rest.

05-06-10, 09:36 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
thanks Michel, I learn something new here every time i visit

05-06-10, 04:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
You're right Michel about votes for someone counting in tiebreaker scenarios or when the idol is played. It should have been a one time twist, but as Jeff says they're going to change the way it comes into the game. We'll see. I hope they make it extremely difficult to get an idol, to the point that it may not get into the game. If you look back at the blunders that were considered monumental in Survivor, I believe most of them had something to do with a hidden immunity idol. I'd love to see Russell get done in by some kind of immunity idol deal. Now that would be ironic and poetic justice.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-10, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
Great idea!
I think many of us would like to see RussHell go out that way!

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-10, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
I think if you find it, it's yours so long as you keep it in your possession - including in your bag, shorts, personal belongings.

Danielle did not have it in her possession when Amanda found it, so IMO, it was up for grabs.

I hate Danielle and Amanda, so I totally rule with Colby on this one of not doing anything.

I love Sandra, but she has left an idol out there for anyone to find, and I say if they do, it's theirs - even if it's Russell.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

05-07-10, 04:10 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Immunity Idol Clue etiquette"
It wasn't the idol she found. I agree if it was an idol and she had it in her possession then it is hers. It was a clue hidden in popcorn they were all eating. Amanda had as much right to that clue as the other 2. If Colby had any balls the clue would have been read in front of all of them, as the right thing to do. As for the game, I just watched last night's double eviction and couldn't be more happier lol. The ##### rat got evicted first, then the whiny villain ##### next. As long as Russell doesn't win I will be happy. I don't want Parvati either but she would be the lesser of the 2 evils.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •