The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-10-10, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"

Wow. That was about as bizarre a bunch of editing as we have ever seen, with nearly every player made to look bad. Maybe all just to disguise what ended up being a fairly obvious boot with the villians in full-on survival of the weakest mode.

1. Russell- Ironically, he didn't fall for Sandra's gambit; he ultimately listened to Danielle and made the smarter vote. Amazingly, Danielle did a 180 and voted out the person Russell wanted gone in the first place. The vote may have momentarily put Russell on the wrong side of it, but for now I have to chalk it up to momentary insanity on either his part or Danielle's. His play off Rupert's at-the-time false assumption of a woman's alliance just showed again that this guy misses nothing in this game, no opportunity to deceive passed up.

2. Amanda- The edit has somewhat moved away from the Heroes, though they were still involved in the story, which at the moment seems to revolve around JT. Amanda got a short confessional, which basically stated the Heroes current mind-set in the game, taking that role from Rupert this time around. She nearly keeps this spot by default, avoiding the mental insanity and emotional retardation showed by most the rest. Also, great shot of her slinking under the obstacle during the IC. Loved it.

3. JT- Candace doesn't trust him. So what? He has wanted her gone from early in the game. The bottom line is that the entire edit surrounding the HI revolved around him. His insistence on an all woman alliance for the Villians might have seemed foolish at the time, but by the end, it might have been more like prophetic.

4. Danielle- She might get this spot simply by seemingly looking better and better with every episode. She finally got a decent part of the editing. Props to her for standing up to Russell. However, the rest was pure schizophrenia. After nearly turning Russell against her with her argument to vote for Courtney, she then turns around and votes for Coach, even after Russell acquiesced. Craziness! Was also foolish in packing up the camp for a merge that didn't happen. She is going no where fast though, and damn she's sexy in the short shorts, tight red top with her dark hair down. That's why she's here.

5. Candice- Like I said before, she doesn't trust JT. We know. Problem is- no one trusts Candice and Amanda looked far from convinced. No, the Heroes don't need to get rid of JT and his idol. What they need to do is win another IC, go to the merge at 5-5, and then use the HI to get the advantage. Candice's early confessionals weren't about her. They were about JT. I give her some props for at least getting the face time though, and for continuing to play the game.

6. Colby- Didn't look bad at all. Got to eat some pizza. Had it right that no merge was happening.

7. Parvati- Sitting in a great spot. Sandra didn't list her among the hated, which is a plus. However, she was the primary impetus behind the Villians foolishly packing up the camp. Her confessional prior to the RC pretty much was a joke on her. She only got one other, and that was just to say the Villians can't make a decision on anything. She must have been instrumental, maybe crucial, to the decision to boot Coach, but the editing gave her no credit for the move.

8. Rupert- Nothing episode for him. Even had Amanda take his narrator role from him. Won some challenges and ate some pizza though. His initial assertion of Rob's departure meaning an all-woman alliance might have been wrong at the time, like JT's, but it practically came to pass by the end of the episode.

9. Jerri- Is immediately seeing the result of a poor decision last episode. Great job with calling out the fools who packed the camp up. Getting into it with Sandra in front of the whole tribe may not have been so smart.

10. Sandra- Did she succeed at wriggling into a woman's alliance, or were Parvati and Danielle just momentarily confused? Regardless, her great plan and all her boasting about Russell's idiocy, just made her look stupid. Her plan was for Russell to get paranoid and get rid of Coach. It didn't work. Russell voted for Courtney. Again, amazingly, it didn't matter. Next episode should give us a better idea why.

11. Courtney- Like Sandra, the edit finally turned around a little for her. She sat out one challenge, was miserable in the other, and stuck around apparently only by the efforts of Sandra. Regardless of the beneficial result of the vote, I still believe the edit has ignored her and Sandra for too long for them to be important.

slain-

Dragonslayer- Immediately paid the price for refusing to force the tie to save Rob last episode. Why? For a woman. Two of the most interesting players in the game have been dismissed in consecutive weeks. We will see if the season can maintain its momentum after this. I'm not so sure.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... garcor 04-11-10 1
 RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... michel 04-12-10 2
   RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... iltarion 04-12-10 3
       RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... michel 04-12-10 4
 RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... milkachulina 04-13-10 5
   RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... iltarion 04-13-10 7
       RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... michel 04-13-10 8
           RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... milkachulina 04-14-10 9
               RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... michel 04-14-10 12
                   RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... iltarion 04-15-10 15
 RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... KuwabaraTheMan 04-13-10 6
   RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... Tublecane 04-14-10 10
           RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... michel 04-14-10 13
       RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... michel 04-14-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-10 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-11-10 AT 09:16 AM (EST)

With all but one Villain a woman, seems like a couple of woman's alliances is true picture. Not sure what was up with split in vote between Parvati/Danielle and Russell. Possible Russell might have outsmarted himself and will now be tolerated as long the rest of the tribe wants to keep him around.

1) Amanda- Thought she said after JT helped vote off Cirie that he wasn't trustworthy. Doubt she has forgotten. Also, might have wandered off toward where the idol was buried because she noticed JT was missing. Anyway, she's back in the middle again. Appears close to Candice and to have good working relationships with JT and Rupert. Doesn't appear in any trouble, and familiarity could bring Parvati (and with her Danielle) into a four woman alliance with Amanda in the center.

2) Sandra - Not exactly likeable, but kept herself and her closest ally around for another week.

3) Candice - Has gone from likely next vote off to someone who could be near the center of the game after merge.

4) Courtney - Had best lines at TC. Needs food badly though, it's painful to look at her at her present weight.

5) JT - Think he may already have outsmarted himself. Not sure anyone trusts him. Seems like he has decided to play a little of Russell's game; put yourself in danger by ignoring tribal agreement concerning searching for the idol. If he really pushes giving it to Russell, could get himself in hot water with rest of tribe.

6) Danielle - Was talking sense to Russell, who later appeared to change his mind and agree with her. By why then did she vote for Coach.

7) Colby - Thinking he could outlast JT if Heroes lose next challenge. Fact he's not that much of a challenge threat this year could keep him around as an extra vote in a female dominated second half of game.

8) Parvati - Didn't do much, but simply no longer being mentioned as a target is a big help for her. Especially with the possibility she could join up with past ally Amanda after merge.

9) Russell - His emotional (immature?) responses to first Sandra and then Danielle can't have made him look good to other people on his tribe. Not sure what happened with the split vote. If he convinced Parvati and Danielle to vote out Coach in order to convince Heroes there is a woman's alliance on Villain's while changing his own vote in a bid for Coach's FTC vote, that cold be a pretty shrewd move. Could bring him the Heroes males as allies. It could also make his own tribesmate's view him as even more trustworthy and decide to get rid of him.

10) Rupert - Doesn't appear in any danger of leaving at the moment. Could last long time as an extra vote. Hilarious appearance after mud challenge.

11) Geri - Appears more than ever on the outside in this game, except as a swing vote. Assuming Russell is still tight with Parvati and Danielle figure Geri has to stick with them if Villain's lose another immunity.

Gone: Coach - Paid the price for not fighting to keep Rob in the game. Did say in interview, tiebreaker would have been purple rock. Still, bad mistake last week, in rationalizing that Rob and Russell were equally good choices as allies and could get along together as a way of avoiding difficult decision, gets him put out this week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-10, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-10 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

1- Russell: He may have been part of the merge fiasco but he understood the importance of the Heroes' error about tribal dynamics. Make no mistake, this vote for Coach was what he really wanted. His idea of voting out the only other man to reinforce the idea of a women's alliance is one of the shrewdest moves ever and may be the key to the season.

2- Parvati: Who convinced Danielle to vote against Coach? It had to be Parvati because Coach was her mortal enemy from episode #1. Also, for the Heroes to fall for it, a women's alliance had to be set up before the merge. There has to be a women's alliance for Sandra and Courtney to say they were cool with Danielle. Who could have formed it? Parvati because Sandra's own Loathe List didn't include her name!

3- Candace: She told us how dangerous JT is, she is portrayed as the smartest Hero, the one that understands exactly what is going on. She succeeded in separating Amanda and JT.

4- Sandra: Her plan to place a bug in Russell’s ear worked perfectly as she was able to save Courtney, keeping a buffer for herself. There was only one problem with that move: It was what Russell wanted all along. Sandra may be stuck: Like Russell said, the Heroes will be very careful dealing with the Villain women so that could limit her options.

5- Courtney: She is so much fun when the editors give her some airtime. I smiled when she defended herself after Jeffrey’s insult and when Coach attacked her. She really is a determined little b*tch but the odds are still against her.

6- Danielle: She looked foolish with the merge fiasco but her argument with Russell was as fun as her battles with Shane. Her position was sound so it was nice that she was given the opportunity to defend it even if she didn’t follow through with her vote. Her brief exchange with Courtney and Sandra could be key to the Villains’ strategy.

7- Amanda: After all she saw, it only now dawned on her that JT was the slimiest guy out there?? She is slow and the game will soon get very complicated, too complicated for her.

8- JT: The biggest mistake he had made up to now was keeping Candace around. You need fools for allies when you try to be everyone's best friend. James and Tom may have bought it but not Candace. Searching for the idol alone after his big talk of teamwork wasn't smart. However, JT may be in for a much bigger mistake. He probably was addressing Coach when he said: "Hang in there" but the fact that the camera made it look like he was talking directly to Hantz must mean it comes into play. And, if it works out according to the preview...Wow!

9- Jerri: She saw her closest ally voted out but, despite her sad look at TC, she helped put the target on Coach’s back by insisting it was a mistake to sit down the weak ones at the reward challenge.

10- Colby: He was completely insignificant to the story this week. Now that he has escaped from being on the block, his story has been dropped.

11- Rupert: He's the one that first talked about the women's alliance. When a tribe listens to Rupert's strategic input, that tribe is in trouble!!

Booted - Coach: As a player ever been the victim of the other tribe's mistake?! I know there was more to it than that but still... In the game, he seemed to be out of touch with reality which, when you are on Reality TV, is a problem. He certainly was a polarizing figure.

04-12-10, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"

"2- Parvati: Who convinced Danielle to vote against Coach? It had to be Parvati because Coach was her mortal enemy from episode #1. Also, for the Heroes to fall for it, a women's alliance had to be set up before the merge. There has to be a women's alliance for Sandra and Courtney to say they were cool with Danielle. Who could have formed it? Parvati because Sandra's own Loathe List didn't include her name!"

I agree, but considering that, if Parvati makes the FTC or wins this, why not give her credit for the move? She was never shown speaking with any of the other women about this move.

"7- Amanda: After all she saw, it only now dawned on her that JT was the slimiest guy out there?? She is slow and the game will soon get very complicated, too complicated for her"

We saw a great confessional several episodes ago with Amanda saying JT has flipped back and forth and isn't to be trusted. In fact, now that I think about it, we saw TWO such confessionals. It has already been established that Amanda does not trust JT. Thus, why she hunted him down when he went looking for the idol. The point of the episode was whether Candice could convince Amanda to let her into the fold instead of JT. Frankly, watch Amanda's facial expression, she looked very unconvinced. She looked to me like someone who, yes, doesn't trust JT, but also doesn't trust Candice.

>

04-12-10, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
>I agree, but considering that, if
>Parvati makes the FTC or
>wins this, why not give
>her credit for the move?
>She was never shown speaking
>with any of the other
>women about this move.

That's a question for the editing thread! It could have been edited that way to preserve the suspense. It's possible that Parvati isn't the winner so the edit didn't give her credit. Doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it if it's true. On the other hand, hearing her say the plan was perfectly in place and that she wanted a cohesive unit could have been enough for now. She may get credit in the next episode or her role in this vote may come back during FTC. Coach's question about why he was voted out could be key to his vote. Look at how many people he could be blaming.

>We saw a great confessional several
>episodes ago with Amanda saying
>JT has flipped back and
>forth and isn't to be
>trusted. In fact, now that
>I think about it, we
>saw TWO such confessionals. It
>has already been established that
>Amanda does not trust JT.

It has also been quite clear that Amanda was not going to do a single thing about it. She simply loved her team, the best tribe ever on Survivor. Candace told her they weren't in paradise but did it register?

>She looked to me like someone who
>...doesn't trust Candice.

This is the face of someone who couldn't handle the truth. Her last words to Candace were: "That's true" so she did believe that Candace was telling the truth. She simply didn't like hearing it.

Amanda needed Todd's smarts in China and she was lucky he stayed with her throughout the season. In S16, Amanda needed Parvati and Cirie and she never saw them playing behind her back. She is trying to be more independant this time but JT had been running circles around her. Luckily, she finally has a smart player on her side. Will she listen?

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-10, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
1) Parvati--I don't know how, but she is always relevant in this game. She has crafted a personality for herself and it sells. It's almost as if she recognizes the reality TV acumen of Omarosa (spelling). To last in this reality TV business, you gotta have a marketable widget. Parvati is marketing it, and that keeps her around.

2) Candice--Early on in the season, I honestly didn't remember her and couldn't understand why she was invited to participate. However, she is playing this game and making herself much more memorable. Look out for her.

3) Russell--While clearly delusional, he brings an entertainment value that some people apparently appreciate. I don't really find him that entertaining. Yet, something worse has happened. If he lost 20 pounds, would he be extremely hot? Argh, I can't believe I said that. I think I have a crush.

4) Sandra--She is very entertaining and always provides a statement that gives me a good laugh. That doesn’t mean that I want her to win. She’s just entertaining.

5) Rupert--I like how you reacted in that challenge. You were ready to take that villain on and didn't back down. It was so Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom!!! That puts you up there in my book.

6-9) Danielle, JT, Courtney, and Jerri—Meh.

10) Colby--What a perfect waste of space. Colby gets a lot of love for being All-American Man Candy. But, let's make a few things clear: Colby is aging like bad cheese instead of wine. He contributes little during challenges, despite the fact that he thinks he brought it in the latest episode (I was highly disappointed). His contribution was no greater than anyone else’s on the Heroes Team in this latest round of challenge wins. The recent excuse is that Colby is older that he was back when he played the game before. Well, duh. But, the fact remains that even today, Colby really isn’t that old. Mid-thirties is not ancient. I often wondered why Colby never made it big after Survivor Australia ended. He was clearly poised to do so. I now think that the big wigs in Hollywood recognized what we are just seeing now...Colby doesn’t offer much to work with. The Gillette commercials were great, but c’mon. With those looks, which are fading fast, he should be doing so much more.

11) Amanda--Why are you here? Will the third time be the charm, or will you embarrass yourself once more? Why can't you put on some clothes that cover your less than ample features? You are not all that. If you were all that, you would have made semi-finals at Miss USA. You didn't (note that Danielle Boatright, Miss Kansas 1996, was First-Runner Up at Miss USA...Danielle is all that!). I have had it up to here with your fake cries and sobs. You are a grown woman. The constant emotional cries, featuring DRYLESS TEARS, are played out. Let it go. Be real. After three seasons of you, it's time for people to wake up and recognize your fakeness for what it is. Most of the other women on Survivor are just as attractive as you. Yet, somehow, they manage to compete without a constant blur on their yoohoos and heehaws. Show some Class Amanda, and less of your ______.

04-13-10, 11:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"

Amanda is there to please guys like me. That answers your question.
And no, she is not as attractive as Danni Boatwright. However, I never heard failing to make the semi-finals of Miss USA used as a knock on a woman's looks before. Hahaha....

>

04-13-10, 11:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
And reaching the FTC in two season is nothing to be embarrassed about.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-10, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
>And reaching the FTC in two
>season is nothing to be
>embarrassed about.

I would agree with you, except for that vote count to determine who would win Survivor. Now, THAT was embarrassing!!!

04-14-10, 07:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
What exactly was embarrassing? Losing to a Survivor genious or falling short to a woman who had played an extremely strong social and strategic game? No, that wasn't embarrassing. Getting 1 vote less than Courtney? Maybe a little but Denise and Peih Gee threw their votes away on Courtney because they knew it didn't matter. Had it been F2 Courtney vs Amanda, Amanda wins.

You must be referring to the small segment we saw when she answered Peih Gee's question. It didn't make her look particularly smart but we only saw 10 minutes out of 2 hours and those 10 minutes had to explain why she lost. If you've read me before, you'd know that I don't see Amanda as being a very smart player but she has done nothing on 32 episodes of Survivor to be embarrassed about. Not many can say that.

04-15-10, 05:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
Amanda has a shot at 3 Finals in 3 seasons. Yeah, she SUX.

>

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-10, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
1. Sandra: She made the big move and gets credit from me for doing it. Recognizing Russell's tendencies and acting on it in a way that never once left him doubting what she was saying was a great move. She could be poised to make it far this time.

2. Candice: She's easily the member of the Hero tribe who has their wits about them the most. The question now is if she can manage to take control of the tribe away from JT.

3. Russell: He's still managing to maintain control, so he's got to stay high up on my list. Utilizing the Heroes belief of a women alliance would be a great move on his part, although that's basically been gift wrapped to him.

4. Parvati: She's still in a good position, and her presence has clearly convinced the other tribe of there being a women's alliance. That probably means she won't be able to play with Amanda and Candice, however.

5. JT: He's playing a risky game, but he's still everyone's friend and in control of the tribe. He always manages to slip through every situation.

6. Courtney: She's determined alright. A challenge no show, but she's always entertaining and probably won't be seen as a big threat once the merge comes around.

7. Danielle: Spent the whole episode trying to convince Russell to keep Coach around, and then she goes and votes him out. She's a complete non-factor.

8. Rupert: Thinking there was a women alliance wasn't necessarily a dumb thing, but you should never let the opposition know what you're thinking.

9. Amanda: She gets credit for showing up at just the right time, but the scene with her and Candice felt a bit like when a teacher is trying to speak really simply so that a kid can understand what they're saying.

10. Jerri: Maybe she should have thought through voting out Rob a day sooner. She gets props for being the one to call out that packing up the camp was dumb, if nothing else.

11. Colby: Doesn't seem like much of a factor anymore.

Coach: He was one of the first to recognize Russell's personality, for all the good that it did him. While still delusional, I was more impressed with him this time. He was a strong physical competitor and seemed to have a good read on people.

Tublecane 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-10, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tublecane Click to send private message to Tublecane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-10 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-14-10 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

"Recognizing Russell's tendencies and acting on it in a way that never once left him doubting what she was saying was a great move."

I don't deny that it was a good move, nor that it bought her and Courtney another few days. However, I don't get all this praise for Sandra's ability to read Russell. As if Russell's the only player who'd react to being told someone's gunning for them. We've seen that a million times.

You could say Russell's especially paranoid, which I won't gainsay. But I wouldn't say it'd take a Freud to recognize. I imagine Russell all but sitting around camp shifting his eyes back and forth and getting up in a huff every few seconds. Recognizing Russell's paranoia is as shrewd as recognizing Coach's gullibility.

Also, his is a baroque paranoia. Not so simple as that of Lex or Rupert. He doesn't move along the straight line you push him in, but rather radiates in every direction. Which explains why he didn't end up voting for Coach, after all. All the marbles, not just the "Coach is not with me so he's against me" marble, were rolling. There was the "fake women's-alliance" marble, the "smooth things over with Danielle" marble, and the "preserve Coach's final vote" marble, among others.

Ultimately, it was through Parvati that Sandra's ploy paid off. Which was an outgrowth of her manipulation of Russell, but I don't think was actually what she planned. Oh, she also thought she was lying, but it was true that though not outright gunning for him, at least Coach was acutely unhappy with Russ. If Russell cooked up an ingenious "true lie" and proceeded to gloat about how stupid others were for buying it, we'd be laughing at him. All of which sorta tarnishes the greatness of Sandra's move.

04-14-10, 07:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
It's always only the publicity we get from you, gabygirl. It would be nice to have you come back afterwards to discuss what went on during those chats. As of now, I'm happy with Webby's own discussions with voted out survivors. Debbiebebbee didn't impress me when she was playing so I'm not going to take a break from work to listen to what she has to say about this season.

04-14-10, 07:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 8"
"it was through Parvati that Sandra's ploy paid off."

I wouldn't be surprised if we were to learn that it was Parvati's and Sandra's plan all along. Parvati REALLY wanted Coach voted out because he had been against her from day 1.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •