The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ponderosa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-10, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ponderosa"
So why did cbs advertise Ponderosa and when I check it out, its still Samoa.

The ad sounded like they were showing everyone axed so far this season.

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ponderosa vince3 04-08-10 1
 RE: Ponderosa Snidget 04-08-10 2
   RE: Ponderosa jbug 04-09-10 5
 RE: Ponderosa PepeLePew13 04-09-10 3
   RE: Ponderosa Kyree 04-09-10 6
 RE: Ponderosa trigirl 04-09-10 4
   RE: Ponderosa samboohoo 04-09-10 8
       RE: Ponderosa trigirl 04-12-10 10
   RE: Ponderosa Brownroach 04-09-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ponderosa"
Patience grasshopper.

I think they have to wait until it airs on the West Coast first, and besides, Ponderosa lately has been the name for the Jury House.........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-10, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ponderosa"
I thought the ad implied just the jury and usually they don't put up the new footage until the show has aired on the West Coast to not spoil the boot.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ponderosa"

I misunderstood - it sounded to me like they had everyone there.
& I was surprised because I know from past seasons that the others are not there with the jury members when they arrive.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ponderosa"
Ponderosa is here.

Get ready for not one, not two, but four clips of Coachebag spewing his draggin'-slayed spiel in Loser Lodge.

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-09-10, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ponderosa"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-10 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

PLP, your name would be more appropriate for Coach than dragon slayer. Nothing personal against you of course! I love Pepe!

Funniest words spoken in the last episode? Courtneys "You're a frickin lunatic. Just glad I don't have to live with you anymore. Nice feather in your hair". I died laughing on the last comment.

Coach just doesn't seem to live in this world, nor see himself as anything unusual. It reeks of schizophrenia. Check this out:

http://www.film.com/tv/survivor-tocantins/story/survivors-coach-ben-wade-real/27795802

Weird is all I can come up with. He lives in a world none of us will ever know, because it seems to be only in his head.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-10, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ponderosa"
Hey, that's cool. They don't usually let us Canajuns see CBS stuff.

So I haven't watched Survivor since All Stars #8. Is only the Jury at Ponderosa? Where are the others sequestered? Will the Jury get to interact with each other?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ponderosa"
Only the jury. They do get to interact with each other. Sometimes they have different rooms, sometimes they share rooms.

I haven't watched all of the Ponderosas. I remember LMAO at Sugar's season because of how Marcus, Randy, Corrine were such sourpusses at Ponderosa.

BTW: I registered for my first Tri later this year: A sprint one with a 400m swim, a 5k run, and a 20k bike ride. Very excited.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-12-10, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ponderosa"
BTW: I registered for my first Tri later this year: A sprint one with a 400m swim, a 5k run, and a 20k bike ride. Very excited.

That's awesome! You will love it, I'm sure. A sprint is a great distance. Long enough that it is challenging, short enough that you will be able to walk the following week. Keep me posted!!!

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-10, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ponderosa"
I think the pre-jurors also go to the Ponderosa first, but they move them all out once the jury starts. They used to send them on mini-vacations in groups of three or four. Not sure if they still do that or if they just move them all to some other accommodations.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •