URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4974
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ponderosa"

Posted by jbug on 04-08-10 at 09:24 PM
So why did cbs advertise Ponderosa and when I check it out, its still Samoa.

The ad sounded like they were showing everyone axed so far this season.

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ponderosa"
Posted by vince3 on 04-08-10 at 09:30 PM
Patience grasshopper.

I think they have to wait until it airs on the West Coast first, and besides, Ponderosa lately has been the name for the Jury House.........

Posted by Snidget on 04-08-10 at 09:31 PM
I thought the ad implied just the jury and usually they don't put up the new footage until the show has aired on the West Coast to not spoil the boot.

Posted by jbug on 04-09-10 at 11:03 AM

I misunderstood - it sounded to me like they had everyone there.
& I was surprised because I know from past seasons that the others are not there with the jury members when they arrive.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-09-10 at 06:59 AM
Ponderosa is here.

Get ready for not one, not two, but four clips of Coachebag spewing his draggin'-slayed spiel in Loser Lodge.

Posted by Kyree on 04-09-10 at 11:18 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-10 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

PLP, your name would be more appropriate for Coach than dragon slayer. Nothing personal against you of course! I love Pepe!

Funniest words spoken in the last episode? Courtneys "You're a frickin lunatic. Just glad I don't have to live with you anymore. Nice feather in your hair". I died laughing on the last comment.

Coach just doesn't seem to live in this world, nor see himself as anything unusual. It reeks of schizophrenia. Check this out:

http://www.film.com/tv/survivor-tocantins/story/survivors-coach-ben-wade-real/27795802

Weird is all I can come up with. He lives in a world none of us will ever know, because it seems to be only in his head.

Posted by trigirl on 04-09-10 at 10:47 AM
Hey, that's cool. They don't usually let us Canajuns see CBS stuff.

So I haven't watched Survivor since All Stars #8. Is only the Jury at Ponderosa? Where are the others sequestered? Will the Jury get to interact with each other?

Posted by samboohoo on 04-09-10 at 02:41 PM
Only the jury. They do get to interact with each other. Sometimes they have different rooms, sometimes they share rooms.

I haven't watched all of the Ponderosas. I remember LMAO at Sugar's season because of how Marcus, Randy, Corrine were such sourpusses at Ponderosa.

BTW: I registered for my first Tri later this year: A sprint one with a 400m swim, a 5k run, and a 20k bike ride. Very excited.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by trigirl on 04-12-10 at 11:00 AM
BTW: I registered for my first Tri later this year: A sprint one with a 400m swim, a 5k run, and a 20k bike ride. Very excited.

That's awesome! You will love it, I'm sure. A sprint is a great distance. Long enough that it is challenging, short enough that you will be able to walk the following week. Keep me posted!!!

Posted by Brownroach on 04-09-10 at 05:39 PM
I think the pre-jurors also go to the Ponderosa first, but they move them all out once the jury starts. They used to send them on mini-vacations in groups of three or four. Not sure if they still do that or if they just move them all to some other accommodations.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn