The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-08, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
I just saw this: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15356.0.html

*jumps*, *grins* & *giggles*

*hopes it airs this summer*

Those folks at RFF rock!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! CTgirl 04-30-08 1
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! Max Headroom 05-01-08 2
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! qwertypie 05-03-08 3
   RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! udg 05-03-08 4
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! jbug 05-04-08 5
   RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! qwertypie 05-07-08 6
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! toad8098 05-07-08 7
   RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! vince3 05-08-08 8
       RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! Breezy 05-08-08 9
           RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! qwertypie 05-08-08 10
   RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! ARnutz 05-09-08 11
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! mikey 05-12-08 12
   RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! tidefan1987 05-14-08 13
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! Dragonfire 05-14-08 14
 RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! dabo 05-19-08 15
   RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?! SenecaTurtle 05-21-08 16
       Agree dabo 05-23-08 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
*jumps up and down with Nutzy*

Yay! Thanks for giving us the news - and some TAR to look forward to!

Setup by Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
This made my day!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
Mine, too!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
I'm ready for me some Phil TAR.

Every day is Spring with Agman

05-07-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
Hate to break this to you sweetie -- but he is MINE -- ALL MINE!

toad8098 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-08, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
I think they're planning to air it in the fall. I remember there being something said that CBS was cutting it down to one season per year. Last season's aired in the fall and I think we'll see the same for TAR #13.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
If it's only gonna air in the fall, I have a simple request......

GET.IT.OFF.SUNDAY.NIGHTS!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
I'll sign that petition.

05-08-08, 06:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
Moi aussi!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
Last season was supposed to air in January or February, but they put it on early (November) because some stupid show got cut and CBS had no other replacement waiting in the wings.

The application for TAR 14 is already up and says that race will be run sometime between mid-August and mid-October 2008.

If TAR 13 is shown this fall and TAR 14 is being filmed during the fall, I bet TAR 14 will air in the winter/spring. I doubt very much they would put it on a shelf for almost a year. If CBS gives me only one season per year, I'd throw a friggin' fit!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
I think CBS is announcing the fall schedule this week. I am surprised this would be filming now if it were being shown in the fall; usually they seem to film the fall shows around august. It just feels like it will be part of the summer schedule to me.

tidefan1987 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan1987 Click to send private message to tidefan1987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that TAR 13 will be on the CBS schedule at 8 pm on Sunday in the Fall. Set you TIVO to tape an hour longer to accomodate for a crazy start due to football once again.

Dragonfire 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonfire Click to send private message to Dragonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
I'm sorry I don't remember where I read this (I've been reading all of the fall schedule news) but I think TAR is going back to two a year.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-08, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
CBS has announced The Amazing Race's thirteenth season will air Sundays at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-announces-the-amazing-race-thirteenth-season-air-this-fall-7112.php

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
I.HATE.SUNDAY.NIGHTS

Dang it, can't they put it on another night!!!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-08, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Agree"
I don't know why CBS started moving TAR around: later on Tuesday, um let's make it Wednesday, how about later on Wednesday, no wait I've got it Sunday when no one knows when to expect it to actually start! That sort of dickering with a show is usually reserved for something the execs actively want to kill! And the midseason replacment status of last season just made it even more obvious.

Despite all of that TAR continued to post respectable numbers and continued to garner glowing praise and rewards for being excellent television. Thank you, dedicated viewers.

Whatever it is the CBS execs have against TAR they need to just get over it. Sunday night sucks whether it is football or golf or racing that delays the schedule, give us back our Tuesday slot!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •