URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1553
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"

Posted by ARnutz on 04-30-08 at 06:47 PM
I just saw this: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15356.0.html

*jumps*, *grins* & *giggles*

*hopes it airs this summer*

Those folks at RFF rock!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR 13 Filming Now?!?!?!"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-30-08 at 10:29 PM
*jumps up and down with Nutzy*

Yay! Thanks for giving us the news - and some TAR to look forward to!

Setup by Tribe

Posted by Max Headroom on 05-01-08 at 10:47 AM

Posted by qwertypie on 05-03-08 at 10:50 AM
This made my day!

Posted by udg on 05-03-08 at 02:30 PM
Mine, too!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Posted by jbug on 05-04-08 at 09:43 PM
I'm ready for me some Phil TAR.

Every day is Spring with Agman

Posted by qwertypie on 05-07-08 at 04:53 PM
Hate to break this to you sweetie -- but he is MINE -- ALL MINE!

Posted by toad8098 on 05-07-08 at 11:51 PM
I think they're planning to air it in the fall. I remember there being something said that CBS was cutting it down to one season per year. Last season's aired in the fall and I think we'll see the same for TAR #13.

Posted by vince3 on 05-08-08 at 01:03 AM
If it's only gonna air in the fall, I have a simple request......

GET.IT.OFF.SUNDAY.NIGHTS!

Posted by Breezy on 05-08-08 at 11:55 AM
I'll sign that petition.

Posted by qwertypie on 05-08-08 at 06:31 PM
Moi aussi!

Posted by ARnutz on 05-09-08 at 03:49 PM
Last season was supposed to air in January or February, but they put it on early (November) because some stupid show got cut and CBS had no other replacement waiting in the wings.

The application for TAR 14 is already up and says that race will be run sometime between mid-August and mid-October 2008.

If TAR 13 is shown this fall and TAR 14 is being filmed during the fall, I bet TAR 14 will air in the winter/spring. I doubt very much they would put it on a shelf for almost a year. If CBS gives me only one season per year, I'd throw a friggin' fit!

Posted by mikey on 05-12-08 at 09:05 AM
I think CBS is announcing the fall schedule this week. I am surprised this would be filming now if it were being shown in the fall; usually they seem to film the fall shows around august. It just feels like it will be part of the summer schedule to me.

Posted by tidefan1987 on 05-14-08 at 12:56 PM
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that TAR 13 will be on the CBS schedule at 8 pm on Sunday in the Fall. Set you TIVO to tape an hour longer to accomodate for a crazy start due to football once again.

Posted by Dragonfire on 05-14-08 at 07:28 PM
I'm sorry I don't remember where I read this (I've been reading all of the fall schedule news) but I think TAR is going back to two a year.

Posted by dabo on 05-19-08 at 01:53 AM
CBS has announced The Amazing Race's thirteenth season will air Sundays at 8PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-announces-the-amazing-race-thirteenth-season-air-this-fall-7112.php

Posted by SenecaTurtle on 05-21-08 at 11:28 AM
I.HATE.SUNDAY.NIGHTS

Dang it, can't they put it on another night!!!

"Agree"
Posted by dabo on 05-23-08 at 02:34 AM
I don't know why CBS started moving TAR around: later on Tuesday, um let's make it Wednesday, how about later on Wednesday, no wait I've got it Sunday when no one knows when to expect it to actually start! That sort of dickering with a show is usually reserved for something the execs actively want to kill! And the midseason replacment status of last season just made it even more obvious.

Despite all of that TAR continued to post respectable numbers and continued to garner glowing praise and rewards for being excellent television. Thank you, dedicated viewers.

Whatever it is the CBS execs have against TAR they need to just get over it. Sunday night sucks whether it is football or golf or racing that delays the schedule, give us back our Tuesday slot!