The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 2311 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-08-17, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
A place to deposit and speculate about all loser celebrities than may even entertain doing this show....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrit... AyaK 01-02-18 1
 RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrit... kingfish 01-02-18 2
 RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrit... Bebo 01-08-18 3
   RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrit... kingfish 01-08-18 4
 RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrit... Flowerpower1 01-21-18 5
 Sucks report... Flowerpower1 01-21-18 6
   RE: Sucks report... kingfish 01-21-18 7
 Andrea Boehlke Flowerpower1 01-24-18 8
   Cast... Flowerpower1 01-27-18 9
 Cast per EW Bebo 01-28-18 10
   Omarosa Bebo 01-28-18 11
       RE: Omarosa kingfish 01-29-18 12
   RE: Cast per EW Flowerpower1 02-06-18 13
   RE: Cast per EW michel2 02-07-18 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-18, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
It's hard to care, not even a little bit.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 20154 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-18, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
The worst thing they can do for this show is invite loser celebrities.

Bebo 20990 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-18, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
I'm picturing something along the lines of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

01-08-18, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
I just wonder how Pratt's religious awakening turned out.

(Nevermind, I haven't wondered about that at all).

I was actually hoping that Pratt would catch beaver fever or something from that jungle stream where Baldwin baptized him.

01-21-18, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
I can't believe we are this close to the start of Celebrity Big Brother and we have yet to uncover who the contestants are.....I'll have to mosey on over to sucks....fwiw.

01-21-18, 06:38 PM (EST)
6. "Sucks report..."
Combing Sucks for rumors of celebrity contestants...here is what I found....

Conveniently written on notebook paper....hmmmm?

01-21-18, 08:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Sucks report..."
If true, that mix could really be hilarious.

01-24-18, 07:51 AM (EST)
8. "Andrea Boehlke"
First name that I have seen that has been announced: Andrea Boehlke

*is she even a celebrity?

01-27-18, 09:29 AM (EST)
9. "Cast..."
- Tiffany Pollard
- Gigi Gorgeous
- Johnny Bananas
- Beth Chapman
- Matt Iseman
- Brody Jenner
- Lance Bass
- Terell Owens
- Andrea Boehlke
- Sammi Sweetheart

I know Andrea, Terrell, Brody, Lance, but who the heck are these other people?

01-28-18, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Cast per EW"
FloPo, Entertainment Weekly and other sources are reporting a completely different list:

Mark McGrath
The Sugar Ray singer also did a stint on Celebrity Apprentice. He’s actually been on many a reality television program, including Celebrity Wife Swap, a guest judge on American Idol, and host of not one but TWO Pussycat Dolls shows.

Shannon Elizabeth
The American Pie star may not like living on slop if she becomes a “Have Not.” She also appeared on Dancing with the Stars, because of course she did.

Metta World Peace
The former Ron Artest won NBA Defensive Player of the Year honors as well as an NBA title. He’s also best known for the “Malice at the Palace” brawl between fans and players in Detroit while a member of the Indiana Pacers. Not that there’s ever any fighting on Big Brother. Oh, yeah, he also did his time on Dancing with the Stars.

Brandi Glanville
It wouldn’t be a celebrity reality show without a Real Housewife. This time, it’s Brandi from Beverly Hills, who also paid her dues on Celebrity Apprentice. (Who didn’t?)

James Maslow
The Big Time Rush star also got fourth place on season 18 of Dancing with the Stars.

Keshia Knight Pulliam
Rudy Huxtable is in the house! The Big Brother house, to be exact. She also appeared on, yes, Celebrity Apprentice.

Marissa Janet Winokur
The Hairspray Broadway star was on the same season of Dancing with the Stars as her new housemate Shannon Elizabeth. Instant alliance?

Ariadna Gutierrez
She was Miss Universe in 2015… for about two minutes. Then it was revealed that host Steve Harvey had read the wrong name. Whoops!

Chuck Liddell
The former mixed martial artist will have to use his smarts and social skills, not his fists to win this competition. And if you were wondering which show he previously appeared on: Celebrity Apprentice or Dancing with the Stars, it was the latter.

Ross Matthews
The former Tonight Show intern is a judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race. But now he will be judged by his fellow housemates… and America.

And last but not least (in her mind, I'm sure)...

OMAROSA

I'm not kidding. I didn't think I would watch Celebrity BB, but since she's on it, there's not a shot in hell.

01-28-18, 11:35 PM (EST)
11. "Omarosa"
Twitter is exploding after the Omarosa announcement. The reactions range from outright boycotts to others proclaiming they won't watch until she's out of the house.

01-29-18, 12:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Omarosa"
That is such a horrible prospect that I almost have to watch it.

I will try and resist.

The only possible positive outcome would be that after this Omarosa's time is finally over. Which I don't see as likely. I mean really, how awful does one have to be before people stop paying attention to them?

Surprised that the rumored Gary Busey appearance was fake news.

02-06-18, 09:08 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Cast per EW"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-18 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

Ha! The former list was the result of a phishing expedition at SVCKS. Figures....

But, moving on to the actual cast....in the immortal words of Rudy, "I dunno".

michel2 2507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-07-18, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cast per EW"
Who is Omorosa?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •