URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1475
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-08-17 at 09:54 AM
A place to deposit and speculate about all loser celebrities than may even entertain doing this show....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Celebrity BB. Jump the celebrities!"
Posted by AyaK on 01-02-18 at 00:49 AM
It's hard to care, not even a little bit.

Posted by kingfish on 01-02-18 at 06:39 PM
The worst thing they can do for this show is invite loser celebrities.

Posted by Bebo on 01-08-18 at 11:39 AM
I'm picturing something along the lines of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

Posted by kingfish on 01-08-18 at 07:32 PM
I just wonder how Pratt's religious awakening turned out.

(Nevermind, I haven't wondered about that at all).

I was actually hoping that Pratt would catch beaver fever or something from that jungle stream where Baldwin baptized him.

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-21-18 at 05:49 PM
I can't believe we are this close to the start of Celebrity Big Brother and we have yet to uncover who the contestants are.....I'll have to mosey on over to sucks....fwiw.

"Sucks report..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-21-18 at 06:38 PM
Combing Sucks for rumors of celebrity contestants...here is what I found....

Conveniently written on notebook paper....hmmmm?

"RE: Sucks report..."
Posted by kingfish on 01-21-18 at 08:59 PM
If true, that mix could really be hilarious.

"Andrea Boehlke"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-24-18 at 07:51 AM
First name that I have seen that has been announced: Andrea Boehlke

*is she even a celebrity?

"Cast..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 01-27-18 at 09:29 AM
- Tiffany Pollard
- Gigi Gorgeous
- Johnny Bananas
- Beth Chapman
- Matt Iseman
- Brody Jenner
- Lance Bass
- Terell Owens
- Andrea Boehlke
- Sammi Sweetheart

I know Andrea, Terrell, Brody, Lance, but who the heck are these other people?

"Cast per EW"
Posted by Bebo on 01-28-18 at 11:31 PM
FloPo, Entertainment Weekly and other sources are reporting a completely different list:

Mark McGrath
The Sugar Ray singer also did a stint on Celebrity Apprentice. He’s actually been on many a reality television program, including Celebrity Wife Swap, a guest judge on American Idol, and host of not one but TWO Pussycat Dolls shows.

Shannon Elizabeth
The American Pie star may not like living on slop if she becomes a “Have Not.” She also appeared on Dancing with the Stars, because of course she did.

Metta World Peace
The former Ron Artest won NBA Defensive Player of the Year honors as well as an NBA title. He’s also best known for the “Malice at the Palace” brawl between fans and players in Detroit while a member of the Indiana Pacers. Not that there’s ever any fighting on Big Brother. Oh, yeah, he also did his time on Dancing with the Stars.

Brandi Glanville
It wouldn’t be a celebrity reality show without a Real Housewife. This time, it’s Brandi from Beverly Hills, who also paid her dues on Celebrity Apprentice. (Who didn’t?)

James Maslow
The Big Time Rush star also got fourth place on season 18 of Dancing with the Stars.

Keshia Knight Pulliam
Rudy Huxtable is in the house! The Big Brother house, to be exact. She also appeared on, yes, Celebrity Apprentice.

Marissa Janet Winokur
The Hairspray Broadway star was on the same season of Dancing with the Stars as her new housemate Shannon Elizabeth. Instant alliance?

Ariadna Gutierrez
She was Miss Universe in 2015… for about two minutes. Then it was revealed that host Steve Harvey had read the wrong name. Whoops!

Chuck Liddell
The former mixed martial artist will have to use his smarts and social skills, not his fists to win this competition. And if you were wondering which show he previously appeared on: Celebrity Apprentice or Dancing with the Stars, it was the latter.

Ross Matthews
The former Tonight Show intern is a judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race. But now he will be judged by his fellow housemates… and America.

And last but not least (in her mind, I'm sure)...

OMAROSA

I'm not kidding. I didn't think I would watch Celebrity BB, but since she's on it, there's not a shot in hell.

"Omarosa"
Posted by Bebo on 01-28-18 at 11:35 PM
Twitter is exploding after the Omarosa announcement. The reactions range from outright boycotts to others proclaiming they won't watch until she's out of the house.

"RE: Omarosa"
Posted by kingfish on 01-29-18 at 12:16 PM
That is such a horrible prospect that I almost have to watch it.

I will try and resist.

The only possible positive outcome would be that after this Omarosa's time is finally over. Which I don't see as likely. I mean really, how awful does one have to be before people stop paying attention to them?

Surprised that the rumored Gary Busey appearance was fake news.

"RE: Cast per EW"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 02-06-18 at 09:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-18 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

Ha! The former list was the result of a phishing expedition at SVCKS. Figures....

But, moving on to the actual cast....in the immortal words of Rudy, "I dunno".

"RE: Cast per EW"
Posted by michel2 on 02-07-18 at 09:07 PM
Who is Omorosa?