The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 3 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-16, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 3 "
Bridiot's Summer Rebellion!!!

Watch out Corey!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-08-16 1
 Noms and Roadkill tribephyl 07-09-16 2
   RE: Noms and Roadkill kingfish 07-09-16 3
 POV tribephyl 07-10-16 4
   RE: POV kingfish 07-10-16 5
       RE: POV tribephyl 07-12-16 6
           RE: POV kingfish 07-12-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19164 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-16, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 3 "
This isn't going to be fun for her. All she wants to do is be friends with everyone and play hopscotch and tea party games, but now she has to withstand the onslaught of scheming hamsters and actually be mean to two of them. And she may have to take having some of them saying unkind words about others.

And the standing up in front of the others and speaking! Oy Vey!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-09-16, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Noms and Roadkill"
Bridiot aims her target hairs at...
Paul and Tiffany.

Then... Frank wins Roadkill and nominates Bronte.

So, until POV, Bronte, Paul and Tiffany are the nominees.
And Bridiot plays other peoples games for them.

*I can hear production giggling from here*

07-09-16, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Noms and Roadkill"
Sounds like Frank's pulling her strings? At least those are Frank's kind of choices. With Paul being the target.

07-10-16, 01:47 AM (EST)
4. "POV"
Bridiot wins the POV.

*covers eyes in anticipation of the possibilities*

07-10-16, 01:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-16 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

I did not expect that.

Now, my bet is that she does whatever the last person she talks to her wants her to do. I'd rather that the last person not be Paul. But actually, it makes little difference.

07-12-16, 01:55 AM (EST)
6. "RE: POV"
But actually, it makes little difference.

Which is a fitting statement for what did happen.
Well... nothing happened. Bridiot retained status quo.

Therefore, one of Bronte, Tiffany or Paul are getting their walking papers on Thursday.

Bronte will NOT be evicted, so really it comes down to Tiffany or The Beard.

Considering these are all Franks nominees and he would personally rather see Tiffany go, there is at least 1 vote for Vanessa's sister to leave.

I also know that Day will do anything to keep Tiffany, at this point. If for no other reason than to keep the crosshairs on Frank for the future.

I'm thinking Zak would stay with Day... and Nicole most likely feels the same way as those two. And where Nicole goes, so does Corey.

Bridiot, Paul, Tiffany and Bronte can not vote.
So...
Tiffany votes are from: Frank, Michelle and Natalie.
meanwhile...
Paul votes are from: Day, Zak, Nicole, Corey, James and Paulie.

I'm guessing The Beard is evicted.
However, a sniggling side-twitch is telling me that James and Paulie may want to appear to be with Frank 100% and get rid of Tiff. (Who is rubbing the vets the wrong way, anyways.)
Whether this alters Day's and Nicole's (and Zak's and Corey's) votes may not be possible but a line will indeed be drawn this week.

07-12-16, 09:06 AM (EST)
7. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-16 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Stay tuned for another episode of "The Hateful Eight".

Which, BTW, is the alliance name they should have gone for. Those they chose were so pitiful.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •