The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-16, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 2"
Here we go... Week 2.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 HOH tribephyl 06-30-16 1
   RE: HOH tribephyl 06-30-16 2
   RE: HOH kingfish 07-01-16 3
 Noms and Roadkill tribephyl 07-02-16 4
   RE: Noms and Roadkill tribephyl 07-02-16 5
   RE: Noms and Roadkill kingfish 07-02-16 6
       RE: Noms and Roadkill tribephyl 07-03-16 7
 POV tribephyl 07-04-16 8
   Nicole's favorite's tribephyl 07-04-16 9
       Natalie's favorites tribephyl 07-04-16 10
           RE: Natalie's favorites michel2 07-04-16 11
               RE: Natalie's favorites kingfish 07-04-16 14
   RE: POV michel2 07-04-16 12
       RE: POV kingfish 07-04-16 13
       RE: POV tribephyl 07-04-16 15
           RE: POV kingfish 07-04-16 16
               RE: POV michel2 07-05-16 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-30-16, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "HOH"

Paulie is the new HOH. (anyone truly surprised?)
Guess who is enemy number one?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-30-16, 11:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: HOH"
Oh and Category 4 wins safety.
so Congrats to... Frank, Bridgette and Michelle... as well.

kingfish 19143 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-16, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-16 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Thanks Tribe.

I assume you mean Paul.

But I wonder if thoughts of putting Nicole up as a safe pawn might enter his thinking. A gentle reminder as revenge for putting him up as a safe pawn?

A pawn in that situation really was unnecessary given that Paul was available and known to be Anti-Returner, and Paulie was already sympathetic to their alliance, and would have been a vote to evict Josea if he had been eligible and if an extra vote had been needed.

07-02-16, 01:33 AM (EST)
4. "Noms and Roadkill"
HOH Paulie (no not Paul, kf) has made his nominations and they are...
Paul and Bronte.

In the mean time we also had the roadkill comp and Victor is claiming victory. Victor has in turn told Frank that he nominated Tiffany. Frank has lied to Tiffany about this. Zak and Day are afraid of what Tiffany will do. I imagine, if it is all true, Tiffany will cry, be mopey and possibly ruin her own game.

07-02-16, 01:47 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Noms and Roadkill"
As I wrote the above, things have already started to blow up regarding Tiffany and her probable nomination because of Victor's RoadKill win.
She confronts Paulie (and Zak) in HOH. She thinks she is being backdoored. Starts crying. Nicole enters HOH and Tiffany asks if she knew. Nicole lies and says she didn't know. Tiffany repeating that she's trustworthy and then she says she thinks this was the plan all along.
Paulie and Nicole try to calm her down. Tiffany asks why Frank lied to her. Paulie says it was probably so she wouldn't freak out. (ooops)
Tiffany cries more.
James and Day enter. They both try to convince her that both of them thought it was going to be James that was nominated. This doesn't work to calm her down.
Paulie finally admits that Victor is the backdoor target this week.
This doesn't calm her down either, in fact, it is working the opposite. Now Tiffany doesn't trust anyone. AND Day and Nicole are discussing how Paulie shouldn't have spilt the beans about the plan. That he's acting very Jozea-ish. Uh-Oh.

Watching all of this from the side-lines? The Spy-Girls.

07-02-16, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Noms and Roadkill"
I wish they would give them numbers, because I do forget which Paul is which Paulie.

But Paul was my answer to your request for a guess.

Sounds like Tiffany has the quick panic response that her sister had, it remains to be seen if she has the same unerring instinct for self-preservation.

Frank seems to be playing a decent game so far, he's a trusted member of the both major alliances, although as dim witted as Josea and Paul are, they aren't hard to fool.

Day seems to have settled down too.

07-03-16, 02:22 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Noms and Roadkill"
Well we could do a couple of things...
We could call them Paulie and PaulA. (The A for Abrahamian, his last name)
Or, my favorite, "Muscles" and "The Beard".

OR... we could refer to them both as "pre-jury evictees"

07-04-16, 01:00 AM (EST)
8. "POV"
Paulie (aka Muscles) wins POV.

If he chooses to remove Tiffany, then Victor (as RK Winner) will get to renominate. If he chooses to remove either Bronte or Paul then he will get to renominate.
As a replacement his choice would still be Victor (and the house is pretty ripe to make it an almost unanimous decison). But I can see validity in keeping things the same as well. Since Paul is quickly accruing "perfect goat" status and Bronte is actually becoming effective at gaining information, either could leave now and just make the end game clearer for the 8-Pack (and the Fatal-5)
But it's Paulie, so he is still playing the game for others. It's a Calafiore after all.

07-04-16, 02:07 AM (EST)
9. "Nicole's favorite's"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-16 AT 02:07 AM (EST)

oops...

07-04-16, 02:08 AM (EST)
10. "Natalie's favorites"
sooo not worthy of mentioning in a Live Feeds "spoils" type of way (including the fact that I REposted this) but, James asks Natalie many "favorites" questions.
Fave color: Pink and Glitter.
Fave celeb: Selena Gomez... Drake... and I'm sooo crushing on Rob Kardashian.

(Picture for reference. L to R: EARLY Rob >>> LATER Rob)

Can you say ewww.

Fave chocolate: Peanut-Butter M&Ms
Fave type of guy: Romantic and Loyal

Wow. I must be extremely bored.

michel2 1642 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-04-16, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Natalie's favorites"
Can anyone be so generic? There's one word for her: Nekulturny.

07-04-16, 09:53 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Natalie's favorites"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-16 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

The before and after.

That's what I've said all along. Whole foods is a scam. Case in point, eat their food and you'll pack on the pounds.

Natalie named a (name not to be said aloud) as her favorite? All the makeup in the world isn't enough for her to regain her my respect (if I had had any. OK OK, I would do her, but I'd be telling lies as I backed out the door).

07-04-16, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-16 AT 03:38 AM (EST)

He should keep the nominations the same and simply go for Paul. Paul or Victor is really To-mah-to, to-may-to...

Removing Bronte and putting Victor up against Paul would be funny but not very productive because the one that stays will go after him. If he saves one, it seems that they are both dumb enough to think they could work with Paulie.

07-04-16, 09:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-16 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Yeah, at the moment it seems that Victor is the more easily manipulated of the two, so keeping him makes more sense.

Paul may be a great goat, but he's also an active if not so effective antagonist.

Booting Bronte has a certain appeal also, she is the only one of the four that figured out who voted for whom, which indicates the intelligence level of the other three. I would add the blissfully unaware Bridgette to that grouping.

Bronte the elephant girl can wait for later, but she should have gone up a rung or two on the target list.

07-04-16, 03:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: POV"
Looks like to-may-to wins out.
Muscles removes The Beard and replaces him with Victor.

Nominees for Thursday are...
Bronte, Tiffany and Victor.
Loving the RoadKill winner and his nominee sitting side-by-side.

Between these three, and considering my personal like of Tiffany over either of the other noms, I would actually try to get Tiffany evicted. She is not integral to either the 8-Pack or the Fatal-5 and frankly, Vic and Bronte are almost too easy of targets to consider this early. He is waaay too dumb to be concerned about and she is only slightly dangerous, danger-lite. Tiffany, however, is a touch too emotional and has already questioned the viability of her alliances. It wouldn't take much for her to throw wrenches into both alliances she tenuously hangs on to.

07-04-16, 04:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: POV"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-16 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Good argument for offing Tiffany. But you know, even as flaky as she is, the other two would definitely nom. a veteran if they could, and Tiffany probably wouldn't. And booting Tiffany might make the other newbies who are aligned with the Vets nervous.

07-05-16, 04:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: POV"
I agree with Kingfish. At this stage it's much better to go with the straightforward approach in order not to appear too devious. Keep the deceptive tactics for later. But they do need to have a talk with Tiffany...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •