The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11568 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-15, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
Be aware the reign of Judas. Yup, Austin is HOH. And according to everyone else still left in the house Vanessa should be Public Enemy #1.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-21-15 1
 Noms michel2 08-21-15 2
   RE: Noms Jims03 08-21-15 3
       RE: Noms michel2 08-22-15 4
 Veto michel2 08-23-15 5
   RE: Veto Jims03 08-23-15 6
       RE: Veto michel2 08-23-15 7
           RE: Veto Wacko Jacko 08-24-15 8
               RE: Veto michel2 08-24-15 9
 Veto Ceremony michel2 08-24-15 10
   RE: Veto Ceremony Jims03 08-24-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1032 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-15, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 8"
Yes, Austin won and (according to Sucks) it went:

7th - Meg
6th - Julia
5th - Vanessa
4th - JMac
3rd - Steve
2nd - James
1st - Austin

The Live Feeds say that Austin was all over the place, unsure of his nominations. Vanessa talked to him and it seemed to work. Just then, Austin got called to the DR before he could talk to anyone else so the feedsters are waiting to see what he finally decides.

Johnny Mac seems a certainty but the 2nd nom could be anyone between Steve, Vanessa and maybe even Meg.

The funniest thing was that Steve apparently went on and on to Austin that he shouldn't put Steve and John up against each other. Shouldn't that have told Austin that he needed to do just that? They obviously have a F2 deal.

Someone mentioned that Austin will probably not nominate Vanessa, that he only wanted to make her beg like he did when she was HoH. Makes sense but it's stupid. No one is targetting the Austwins right now but if Vanessa goes, they become everyone's target, including the returning player. The Austwins need Vanessa.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-21-15, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Noms"
Austin nominated John and Steve.

It seems that the DR intervention worked!

Jims03 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Noms"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-15 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Yeah, I suspect some DR drilling also, probably with Liz as well. I can't actually figure out what Big Brother's official stance is on Vanessa. I feel like, in some ways, production is kinda shielding her (like timing noms today after Vanessa had the last word with Austin). But in other ways, like HOH competition selection and the edit lately, it seems like production hates her and wants her gone soon. It's weird.

(Although production has to know how popular Jmac is. Why would they let Jmac or Steve be sacrificed this week to keep Vanessa safe? That doesn't quite makes sense to me.)

I think Steve's biggest problem today was what you mentioned. He campaigned just a little too hard for him and Jmac to not be the noms, and it set off Austin's radar. If he would have just accepted it more easily, the plan to backdoor Vanessa would still be a higher priority for Austin. He could've still changed his mind later (and Jmac would be gone anyway) but Steve's insistence has shuffled around Austin's priorities. The Vanessa backdoor is still very possible but it doesn't feel like the front-runner anymore.

I'm honestly not sure what Austin should do. Booting Vanessa means he risks someone like Jackie or Becky coming in and joining James/Meg or John/Steve respectively. If Vanessa came right back, that is also obviously bad. Shelli is problematic too, given her later closeness with John/Steve (although she would go after James initially). But either way, the counter-alliance could start solidifying. If he keeps Vanessa and boots Steve/John, he risks letting Vanessa skate. He can't be 100% sure the jurors are going to go after Vanessa (Becky herself said she wanted Liz) so they might find themselves on the block next week anyway. They can't really rely on Vanessa not throwing them under the bus next week if, say, James or Meg won HOH.

Their deal with James/Meg seems to be pretty solid, so I'm kinda leaning toward John being the correct boot for Austin, but it's arguable. I think he has to gamble that James/Meg will honor their deal to get out the returning juror (or Vanessa) and hope that Steve/Vanessa hangs tough with them for another week.

08-22-15, 06:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Noms"
Editing is trying to show Vanessa as the mastermind so that's why they would be protecting her. Jmac's stock seems to have dropped and I'd guess it's because he isn't really interested anymore.

I believe that the Austwins needs to keep Vanessa as a shield. Maybe they'll even think she'd make a good goat but they would be in for quite a surprise.

08-23-15, 10:27 AM (EST)
5. "Veto"
It was the annual visit by the Zingbot. According to Paridy at Sucks, Vanessa won veto.

08-23-15, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Veto"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-15 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

So who here saw that Vanessa won the Veto and assumed it would be a quiet rest of the week while she finishes executing Austin's plan?

No one?

(huge surprise)

So the Austwins completely trust Vanessa again after she cleared the air with them. James/Meg still want Vanessa out next week. Everything is peachy in Austwins Land. So Vanessa decided to go downstairs and have a heart-to-heart with Jmac, to clear the air about the Clay thing. She has realized that she was a backdoor target for James/Meg/Jmac/Steve. The conversation went pretty well, and now Vanessa wants to save Jmac (of all people). I don't know how Jmac feels personally about it, but he seems totally fine with being used by Vanessa if it gets him and Steve off the hook this week.

Here's the hilarious part.

Meg was crying after Vanessa won the Veto. This has tipped off Vanessa to know Meg (and by extension James) is after her. So Vanessa. VANESSA. Is using Meg's crying as the REASON for why Meg is the mastermind of the season and she (or James) needs to go. This is kind of hilarious.

The funny thing is that Austin, now trusting Vanessa again, is actually receptive to the idea of backdooring James or Meg. But he needs a real REASON to do it. I swear to gawd, after the Jason week with Vanessa and this week with Austin, the two of them deserve each other. I think it's true that Vanessa is actually with them, but they need to see that she is trying to setup the rest of the house in her favor. Austin needs to recognize that he and Liz are turning into Vanessa's new Shelli/Clay. Allies, but fall guys.

If Austin goes through with this plan, he is the dumbest person ever. He's already sketched out Jmac/Steve with his noms, and now he could be allowing James/Meg/juror to turn on him. While simultaneously letting a potential Jmac/Steve/Vanessa possibly form behind their back.

The twins still want Jmac gone. Let's see if they can talk some sense back into him. Vanessa's not going to use the Veto unless she has Austin's blessing to do something stupid.

08-23-15, 09:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Veto"
Thanks for informing us about this Jims.

The thing is that Vanessa will not turn on the Austwins so they do need her. They may be her fall guys but she is their shield.

James has proven that he wants to make big moves and he is good in comps so that should be enough reason to get him out. I wonder how the dynamics would change if Vanessa were to save John with the veto. His animosity towards her isn't based on anything irreparable as far as I remember.

Wacko Jacko 2437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-24-15, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Veto"
>Thanks for informing us about this
>Jims.
>
>The thing is that Vanessa will
>not turn on the Austwins
>so they do need her.
> They may be her
>fall guys but she is
>their shield.
>
>James has proven that he wants
>to make big moves and
>he is good in comps
>so that should be enough
>reason to get him out.
> I wonder how the
>dynamics would change if Vanessa
>were to save John with
>the veto. His animosity
>towards her isn't based on
>anything irreparable as far as
>I remember.

If Vanessa saves John or Steve she has new allies. Leaving things the same would not help her with James and Meg. Austin already has those two.

I just don't see Vanessa saving them unless Austin tells him he is ok with it and I really don't see Austin being ok with it.

08-24-15, 05:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Veto"
She could have new allies but nothing is certain. Either one could thank her and then turn around and boot her as soon as they win HoH. Like you though, I believe she will wait for Autin's approval. That could come right after she tells him why he should approve!

08-24-15, 05:13 PM (EST)
10. "Veto Ceremony"
Vanessa didn't use the veto. John and Steve remain on the block.

08-24-15, 09:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-15 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

Haha, Austin and twins finally got together and realized, "Hey, wouldn't this just all benefit Vanessa's game?" Glad to see they actually noticed.

(Maybe, I dunno. I'm kind of tired of Austin.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •