The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 17 Live Feeds and Spoilers Week 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

michel2 1047 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-28-15, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 17 Live Feeds and Spoilers Week 9"
The week should be interesting...if we can call this show intersting that is.

According to posters at Sucks, the jury challenge was won by Johnny Mac who is back in the game while the competition was won by Vanessa who is the new HoH!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB 17 Live Feeds and Spoilers W... kingfish 08-28-15 1
   RE: BB 17 Live Feeds and Spoilers W... tribephyl 08-29-15 3
 Noms michel2 08-28-15 2
 Veto Jims03 08-29-15 4
   RE: Veto Jims03 08-29-15 5
       RE: Veto Wacko Jacko 08-30-15 6
           RE: Veto Jims03 08-30-15 7
               RE: Veto michel2 08-30-15 8
                   RE: Veto Jims03 08-30-15 9
                       RE: Veto michel2 08-30-15 10
 Veto Ceremony michel2 08-31-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-15, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB 17 Live Feeds and Spoilers Week 9"
I had a suspicion that Jackie would win, but I guess Las Vegas dancer is code for stripper?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 11570 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-15, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB 17 Live Feeds and Spoilers Week 9"
If the comp had included a pole, i feel...no, I know the outcome would have been vastly different.

08-28-15, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Noms"
Vanessa nominated James and Meg.

Jims03 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-15, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Veto"
Veto Players: Vanessa, James, Meg, Austwins (all of 'em)

Veto Winner: James

(Vanessa's head is about to explode.)

08-29-15, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Veto"
To follow-up, I think Vanessa has to put up someone like Julia as the replacement nom. She cannot put up Jmac or Steve.

At this point, I just don't think that Vanessa can trust the Austwins to keep someone like Jmac or Steve over Meg. They chose James/Meg last week, so they will be super-tempted to do it again this week. James has already talked about getting Austin to vote out Steve if he is the replacement nom.

Vanessa has already started floating the idea of using Julia as the pawn, so that might be what she is thinking. I don't think Austin and Liz would take it well. It also opens up the idea of whether Steve and Jmac would get sneaky and take a shot at the Austwins. Either way, it's a sticky spot.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-30-15, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Veto"
They'd have to get James to vote her out too to make it work. Steve and Johnny alone don't get Julia out.

08-30-15, 10:18 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Veto"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-15 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

Yeah, but I mean she has to put up Julia as a pawn and just settle for booting Meg this week. It's kind of pointless in a way, but she has to isolate James.

Leaving James/Meg intact is just way too risky for her. Putting up Julia ensures that Austin continues being reliant on Jmac/Steve to keep her. Literally the only downside would be if she seriously annoys the Austwins by doing it. Maybe they would take it poorly... The Austwins are pretty spoiled by now. But it's a pretty minimal risk compared to the risk involved with leaving James/Meg together. Any competent Big Brother player should be able to give the "you are a safe pawn" speech and make them feel comfortable. The plan would work. Steve has made it pretty clear that he wanted Meg out, anyway, so the likelihood of funny business would be pretty low.

Austin has been pretty sneaky so far, coaching James and Meg on what to say to get Vanessa to nominate Jmac. They know James/Meg will go after Vanessa, but they're telling her to tell her they're going after Austwins. I think the strategy is, if they can get every single person in the house suggesting Jmac except Jmac and Steve, she'll do it. It sounds like Vanessa has been leaning that way lately.

Unfortunately, Vanessa got pretty drunk last night on wine (who would blame her, though?) and had a heated HOH convo with James. James actually went up to play nice, but Vanessa was clearly in a combative mood. James was pitching that he would let it be water under the bridge and would go after the Austwins, but Vanessa seemed pretty skeptical about whether it was true. James was also pushing pretty hard for Jmac to go up on the block, which is setting off more alarm bells in Vanessa's head.

I missed this part, but supposedly the Austwins had a convo with Vanessa after the James stuff. And now they're on board with Julia going up as the pawn. Liz actually suggested it. They trust Steve 100% to keep her and they want a public reason why they can't work with James. They also want to build a road with Jmac. I don't think there would be any funny business if they did that, since Steve really does want to get rid of Meg.

08-30-15, 12:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Veto"
Very interesting stuff, Jims.

Have you heard anything on what Jmac would do if he is the next HoH? It seems obvious that everyone else would go after James while captain camo would go after Vanessa but what would Jmac do now? I guess we will have to wait for his DR scenes because I don't think he would open up even to Steve if he was still going after Vanessa.

08-30-15, 12:49 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Veto"
I believe Jmac and Steve have talked about it a few times, and Jmac has consistently said he would put up the Austwins. Steve has had a few talks with the feedsters recently and have confessed that he also wants to put up the Austwins. The Steve/Jmac/Vanessa sub-alliance is very real right now.

Vanessa needs these two to do her dirty work for her, which is yet another reason why she'd be dumb to sacrifice Jmac this week.

08-30-15, 04:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Veto"
I said a while back that a Steve/Jmac/Vanessa alliance could be extremely dangerous. It was so long ago that I was even including Becky in that alliance! I'm glad to see it coming around.

08-31-15, 05:48 PM (EST)
11. "Veto Ceremony"
James took himself off the block.
Julia is the replacement nom.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •